Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2008, 12:03 PM   #11
You wish you were
Gifted

KittyKat913 is a jewel in the roughKittyKat913 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Jalow09's Fashion Contest! Win RARE PSFs!! Only 2 spots left so hurry!

WW Username: KittyKat913
WI Username: KittyKat913
Pet name: Sassy
Pet Gender: Girl
Pet Type: Chihuahua
I'll be gone from Monday to late on Saturday night.
<3 Kitty
KittyKat913 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2008, 12:19 PM   #12
clownfish207
Webkinz :)

clownfish207 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Jalow09's Fashion Contest! Win RARE PSFs!! Only 1 spot left so hurry!

WW username: clownfish207
WI username: clownfish207

Pet name: Jojo
Pet gender: girl
Pet type: samoyed

---------- clownfish207 added 1 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

Oh, I'll be gone from this sunday to august 16
Yeah, long vacation!
But you can just PM me the contests before they happen and I'll send in ALL of my outfits at once

---------- clownfish207 added 2 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by jalow09
Round 1- Create a spring outfit.

* You may use kinzstyle clothes
*Let me now when you are going on vacation so I can tell you what rounds you will miss.

Round one is due on Sunday. I am assuming every spot will be filled by then.

A tip from judge Cloudy:

:clyde:" Try to use different things. Instead of using spring celebration clothes use things you can use any season and make them work."

Thank you judge Cloudy for the tip. Please don't copy this outfit exactly.

May I compete in this? I think I was the 7th person...

Last edited by clownfish207; 07-18-2008 at 12:19 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
clownfish207 is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 01:03 PM   #13
jalow09

jalow09 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Jalow09's Fashion Contest! Win RARE PSFs!! Only 1 spot left so hurry!

Yeah, I think so. I am pretty sure there is one spot left.

---------- jalow09 added 30 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

Yup. Your in. Have fun!!!

Last edited by jalow09; 07-18-2008 at 01:03 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
jalow09 is offline Female
Old 07-19-2008, 05:29 PM   #14
jalow09

Default Re: Jalow09's Fashion Contest! Win RARE PSFs!! FULL! If u r not a contestant you may watch!

Everyone remember tomorrow is the last day to enter your picture and if you don't you will be eliminated.

View Post Originally Posted by cute0099
WW username: cute0099
WI username: cute0099
Pet name: Nikki
Pet gender: Girl
Pet type: Black Lab

IDK if I can post pictures of my pets but I'll try! [Yes, I know how, IDK if they work...] I'll also be gone from July 20-26! It's my big vacation, sorry if I can't do your competitioin!
P.S.
Does it matter what theme for the outfit? Also, can we use kinzstyle items?
P.S.S.
In case you're wondering why I'm typing in gray, it a Harry Potter thing! lol!
I luckily have a female (girl) black lab and will dress her up in the outfits you pick! Some kinzstyle I may not have but that's okay!

Also, clownfish will be on vacation during most of the competition so I will ppost the pics (they were PMed to me). It is below.

Last edited by jalow09; 03-12-2009 at 04:32 PM..
Old 07-19-2008, 05:52 PM   #15
Call me Danielle :)

cute0099 will become famous soon enough

Talking Re: Jalow09's Fashion Contest! Win RARE PSFs!! FULL! If u r not a contestant you may watch!

View Post Originally Posted by jalow09
Everyone remember tomorrow is the last day to enter your picture and if you don't you will be eliminated.

I luckily have a female (girl) black lab and will dress her up in the outfits you pick! Some kinzstyle I may not have but that's okay!

Also, clownfish will be on vacation during most of the competition so I will ppost the pics (they were PMed to me). It is below.
OMG! Thanks! And it's a good thing I didn't pick the outfit that clownfish has because minus the sunglasses, it's the same as my second choice! lol! I'll PM you in a second jalow!
cute0099 is offline Female
Old 07-20-2008, 02:28 PM   #16
jalow09

Default Re: Jalow09's Fashion Contest! Win RARE PSFs!! In round one!If u r not a contestant you may watch!

Remember, tonight sometime I will check againa nd everyone who has not posted a pic or told me the outfit are eliminated

---------- jalow09 added 5 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

Forget what I just said. Everone is moving on because Kitty has withdrawn from the contest. Start working on round two.

Last edited by jalow09; 07-20-2008 at 02:28 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-27-2008, 02:32 PM   #17
Call me Danielle :)

cute0099 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Jalow09's Fashion Contest! Win RARE PSFs!! In round one!If u r not a contestant you may watch!

Hey! I'm PMing my outfit to you right now jalow! Sorry I'm so late! I just made the deadline! *Whew* lol!

---------- cute0099 added 7 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

Hey! No one except me has posted here in 7 days! Where is everyone?

---------- cute0099 added 3 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

Uh, okay. I was going to send you a PM but I think your inbox is full so here it is:
Hey! Sorry I'm so late! I just got back from vacation! Here's my outfit:
We have the solid purple swimsuit bottom so you can miss and match, the turquoise bubble vest for style and comfort in the water, rainbow boots for walking on the hot sand at the beach, black sunglasses for looking cool and tanning, and a chef's hat for a stylish twist and for keeping nice and shady!
That's my outfit! You like? I hope it's good! There wasn't many choices for miss and match bathing suits! lol!

P.S.
For the people who don't know why I'm just typing about my outfit instead of showing a pic, well... I can't post pics! *Wah* lol!

Last edited by cute0099; 07-27-2008 at 02:32 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
cute0099 is offline Female
Old 07-29-2008, 05:08 PM   #18
jalow09

Sorry for not being on. I had a delema come up and so for that I will extend the date for everyones conveinence.
Closed