Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2008, 09:04 AM   #11
Gifted

iluvwebkinz414 knows the way
iluvwebkinz414 knows the wayiluvwebkinz414 knows the wayiluvwebkinz414 knows the way

Smile Re: It's time to see who is... Miss Kinzville! Win Cheeky Cat PSF and 4 others! This is contest like no other! Only 10 spots, so join today!

OK, I better put that you can only enter 1 pic each round! /you can choose which one you like the best, though!
iluvwebkinz414 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-22-2008, 09:09 AM   #12
Call me Rinka
Webkinz :)

tinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud of

Default Re: It's time to see who is... Miss Kinzville! Win Cheeky Cat PSF and 4 others! This is contest like no other! Only 10 spots, so join today!

Um okay...Click the image to open in full size.The one with the cute cropped jacket,white jeans,and glasses is the one I am entering.
tinydancer19 is offline Female
Old 11-22-2008, 09:23 AM   #13
Gifted

iluvwebkinz414 knows the wayiluvwebkinz414 knows the wayiluvwebkinz414 knows the way

Smile Re: It's time to see who is... Miss Kinzville! Win Cheeky Cat PSF and 4 others! This is contest like no other! Only 10 spots, so join today!

View Post Originally Posted by tinydancer19
Um okay...Click the image to open in full size.The one with the cute cropped jacket,white jeans,and glasses is the one I am entering.
Great! The judges are going to judge now! BTW you don't need to judge the auditions!

Dazzle: It's a good outift. Although the cute cropped jacket would make it unfashionable, the glasses and pants bring it right back up! And you seem like a very sweet girl too. Keep up with the good work!

Mike: I agree with Dazzle.

Roxie: WOW! You have great fashion sense! I like the simplicity of the outfit. You also seem like a sweet but sassy girl! I could be your friend! Keep it up!

Here are the scores:

Dazzle: 7!
Mike: 9!
Roxie: 10!

That gives Coaco a magnificent score of 26 for the auditions! Way to go!

Enter before it's too late!
Old 11-22-2008, 09:28 AM   #14
Call me Rinka

tinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud of

Default Re: It's time to see who is... Miss Kinzville! Win Cheeky Cat PSF and 4 others! This is contest like no other! Only 10 spots, so join today!

Sweet!! Can she have the judges opion for another outfit for a warm up?
Old 11-22-2008, 09:45 AM   #15
Gifted

Sure! Since I have no others to judge, I can do some practice ones with you! And remember, join today!
Old 11-22-2008, 09:50 AM   #16
Call me Rinka

Okay!!Click the image to open in full size.andClick the image to open in full size.Thanks!!
Old 11-22-2008, 01:36 PM   #17
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by tinydancer19
Okay!!Click the image to open in full size.andClick the image to open in full size.Thanks!!
Blue Beanie Outfit:

Dazzle: What flair! Such an urban outfit! I love it!
Mike: It's cool.
Roxie: Awesome for chillin'! Great job!

Scores:

Dazzle: 9!
Mike: 7!
Roxie: 10!

That gives Cocoa another score of 26! Great job!

Blue Bow Outfit:

Dazzle: Um...
Mike: It' OK. Kind of unique. Something I wouldn't wear myself, though.
Roxie: It's great that you used W-Shop clothes, but...

Scores:

Dazzle: 5!
Roxie: 6!

And that gives Cocoa a total of 18... not her best work. The other outfits is the kind of style I would go for.

---------- iluvwebkinz414 added 88 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

Anybody else want to join? This will be fun! Remember, the deadline for auditions is tonight! I need at least 5 people or else this will have to close!

---------- iluvwebkinz414 added 39 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

OK, a new guest judge feature is here! Sign up today!

Last edited by iluvwebkinz414; 11-22-2008 at 01:36 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-22-2008, 06:27 PM   #18
Is Justin a

grundoluvir will become famous soon enough

Pet Name: Bella
Pet Age: Not sure
Pet Type: Porcupine
Pet Gender: Girl
Photo of your pet in the outfit they wear everyday: Click the image to open in full size.
A little description about your pet's personality: Like Bella from Twilight in every way. Sweet, smart, and sometimes, out of place.
grundoluvir is offline Female
Old 11-22-2008, 07:04 PM   #19
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by grundoluvir
Pet Name: Bella

Pet Age: Not sure
Pet Type: Porcupine
Pet Gender: Girl
Photo of your pet in the outfit they wear everyday: Click the image to open in full size.

A little description about your pet's personality: Like Bella from Twilight in every way. Sweet, smart, and sometimes, out of place.
Thank you! Here our our scores!

Dazzle: Spunky! I like it! You also seem like a good but strong friend!

Mike: It's fun and cool. You seem like a nice person.

Roxie: A great outfit for hangin'! And you're personality is really great!

Scores:

Dazzle: 10!
Roxie: 8!

That gives Bella a total of 25! Great start!
Old 11-22-2008, 07:13 PM   #20
Is Justin a

grundoluvir will become famous soon enough

Oh, thank you! Can I post more outfits?
grundoluvir is offline Female
Closed