Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2008, 08:18 AM   #1
Gifted

iluvwebkinz414 knows the way
iluvwebkinz414 knows the wayiluvwebkinz414 knows the wayiluvwebkinz414 knows the way

Smile It's time to see who is... Miss Kinzville! Win Cheeky Cat PSF and 4 others! This is contest like no other! Only 10 spots, so join today!

Credit goes to Luna-Lovegood for the idea!

Welcome, pretty girls of Kinzville! This is Miss Kinzville, Season1! This contest is based on not just beauty but something else, too.
Yeah, sure, to win, you have to have beauty and a sense of fashion. But, along with beatuy on the outside, you need to have beauty on the inside. Various challenges will consist of you showing your personality.

Today, as you all know, is the audition round. This is where any girl can enter until tonight. We will judge you and your appearance at th end of the day. So, here is the form to fill out:

Pet Name:
Pet Age:
Pet Type:
Pet Gender:
Photo of your pet in the outfit they wear everyday:
A little description about your pet's personality:

Here are the rules:

1. Be nice! Please, for the sake of others.
2. No arguing with the judges about who leaves.
3. No copying. That's rude and downright mean.
4. You must be commited. Unless something really bad or urgent comes up, then please don't leave.
5. Have fun! Be creative! Socialize with the other contestants!
6. Only one entry per round, please!

Just so you know, all the rules except numbers 5 and 6 will get you disquilified from the contest.

Now, here are our judges!

Dazzle is very hard to please. She is a fashionita with heart and has won this contest twice in a row. Kinzstyle is what pleases her the most, but some things from the W-Shop are OK.

:lion: Mike is a little hard to please. He's a guy with a heart and helping hand who knows what his wife wore before she went on her business trip. Anything will please him.

:cs: Roxie is easy to please. She is a sporty girl who often doesn't care what she has on. Although it will sometimes slip by, Kinzstlye is not her thing. She prefers W-Shop better.

Now, for the prizes!

The thrid place winner will get a random recipe food!

The second place winner will get 2 PSF's!

And the first place winner will get... YES, FOLKS, A CHEEKY CAT PSF!!!!! You will also recieve 4 others, a place as a judge in Season Two, and a metion in my siggie!

CONTESTANTS

1. Cocoa
2. Bella
3. Blinky
4. Quako

So have fun and enter today!

NEW! Sign up to be a guest judge~
If you would like to be a guest judge, great! Just say so on this thread! And yes, if you're playing, you can also be a guest judge (as long as you don't judge yourself).

LIST!
~Round 1~ tinydancer with Cocoa!
~Round 2~ Still avaidable!
~Round 3~ Still avaidable!
~Round 4~ Still avaidable!
~Round 5~ Still avaidable!
~Round 6~ Still avaidable!
~Round 7~ Still avaidable!
~Round 8~ Still avaidable!
~Round 9~ Still avaidable!
~Round 10~Still avaidable!

Last edited by iluvwebkinz414; 11-26-2008 at 05:24 PM..
iluvwebkinz414 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-22-2008, 08:34 AM   #2
Call me Rinka
Webkinz :)

tinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud of

Default Re: It's time to see who is... Miss Kinzville! Win Cheeky Cat PSF and 4 others! This is contest like no other! Only 10 spots, so join today!

I am kinda mad at you so I don't feel like joining.

---------- tinydancer19 added 3 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

Okay I am not mad at you anymore!! But I don't know how to take the pic... wait I am on ww and I am gonna try it a new way real quick!! Hang on.........

---------- tinydancer19 added 2 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

Never mind it didn't work!! Now I can't join!!

Last edited by tinydancer19; 11-22-2008 at 08:34 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
tinydancer19 is offline Female
Old 11-22-2008, 08:36 AM   #3
Alaza

Luna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: It's time to see who is... Miss Kinzville! Win Cheeky Cat PSF and 4 others! This is contest like no other! Only 10 spots, so join today!

This is copying my idea.
Luna_Lovegood is offline Female
Old 11-22-2008, 08:38 AM   #4
Call me Rinka

tinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud of

WHAT!!?? Nobody can copy nor own an idea on wi since there are so many treads. Play nice or this thread may be closed. -Thank you tinydancer
Old 11-22-2008, 08:40 AM   #5
Gifted

iluvwebkinz414 knows the wayiluvwebkinz414 knows the wayiluvwebkinz414 knows the way

Smile Re: It's time to see who is... Miss Kinzville! Win Cheeky Cat PSF and 4 others! This is contest like no other! Only 10 spots, so join today!

View Post Originally Posted by tinydancer19
I am kinda mad at you so I don't feel like joining.

---------- tinydancer19 added 3 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

Okay I am not mad at you anymore!! But I don't know how to take the pic... wait I am on ww and I am gonna try it a new way real quick!! Hang on.........

---------- tinydancer19 added 2 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

Never mind it didn't work!! Now I can't join!!
That's okay! I can't take screenshots either so yeah! You're not alone!

View Post Originally Posted by Luna_Lovegood
This is copying my idea.
I'm sorry! I never saw your thread! Do you want me to change it?

---------- iluvwebkinz414 added 1 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

WHAT!!?? Nobody can copy nor own an idea on wi since there are so many treads. Play nice or this thread may be closed. -Thank you tinydancer
Tinydancer has a point. There are so many of these threads that not copying is well, impossible!

Last edited by iluvwebkinz414; 11-22-2008 at 08:40 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-22-2008, 08:42 AM   #6
Call me Rinka

Okay this is what I am going to do. I am going to go find some yorkie pics for this. BYE AND WISH ME LUCK!!
Old 11-22-2008, 08:44 AM   #7
Gifted

Smile Re: It's time to see who is... Miss Kinzville! Win Cheeky Cat PSF and 4 others! This is contest like no other! Only 10 spots, so join today!

Okay this is what I am going to do. I am going to go find some yorkie pics for this. BYE AND WISH ME LUCK!!
OK! Or you could judge ss the guest judges each round!
Old 11-22-2008, 08:52 AM   #8
Call me Rinka

Can I do both? Anways I am gonna enter now!!
cocoa
idk
choclate lab
girlClick the image to open in full size. She is awesome fun loving and often picked on!! She has already plotted revenge!! she is sweet and nice!
Old 11-22-2008, 08:55 AM   #9
Gifted

Can I do both? Anways I am gonna enter now!!
cocoa
idk
choclate lab
girlClick the image to open in full size. She is awesome fun loving and often picked on!! She has already plotted revenge!! she is sweet and nice!
Yeah you can as long as you're not judging yourself LOL. Thanks for entering!
Old 11-22-2008, 08:55 AM   #10
Call me Rinka

That was the pic for mike!! Here is the one for dazzle
Click the image to open in full size.now here is the one for roxie!!
Click the image to open in full size.only pay attention to the chocolate lab(I don't feel like dragging my petz some where else)

---------- tinydancer19 added 0 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

Don't worry I won't judge for myself!!

Last edited by tinydancer19; 11-22-2008 at 08:55 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed