Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2008, 08:12 PM   #71
Bring Back WNTM! :|
Webkinz :)

xShanniniix is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Icebergs My New BFF ! Come join the contest ! Who has what it takes ? NO SPOTS LEFT ! Sorry !

yeahh its okay halfinger. i didnt notice it either. my paint isss soooo messed up its not even funny. every time i try to make it bigger it doesnt.

grrr. maybe my dad can help
xShanniniix is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-30-2008, 09:00 PM   #72
3OH!3

halfinger13 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Icebergs My New BFF ! Come join the contest ! Who has what it takes ? NO SPOTS LEFT ! Sorry !

:clyde: Haha I know how it feels when my technology repeals me ! My computer has slight issues . . .
halfinger13 is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 07:24 AM   #73
Call me Rinka

tinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud of

Did a contest happen while I was gone?
tinydancer19 is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 09:28 AM   #74

the results are on page 4, ur still in, but look at the next challenge and post ur article!
:]
Old 12-01-2008, 11:20 AM   #75
h2osu
Gifted

iamsarahsue will become famous soon enough

Pepsi nominated for Best Friend of the Year

Our 1st nominee for the 10th annual Best Friend of the Year award is none other than Pepsi the Chihuahua. Here are a couple of things that Pepsi's best friends had to say:

Coca the Alley Cat: I love Pepsi so much! He is the BEST best friend I have ever had! We are roomies and we always have so much fun together! He is so caring and he is always there for me when I need him. Oh, and he is not the typical guy! He keeps the house CLEAN! He picks up after himself and even cooks dinner sometimes! I hope that he wins this award, because he really deserves it! Some of my friends want to be best friends with him because he is so great!

Jesse the Gorilla: Pepsi and I have been friends for a couple of years now. We met each other through a mutual friend. Pepsi and I hang out together, watch tv, swim, play basketball and all sorts of other stuff. He is such a cool dude! I am very active and he is always right there with me! I know that he has a lot of other friends, but he treats us all equally! He has a soft side too! If we need to have a man to man talk about, well.. girls.. then he is always there to tell me what he thinks. He gives really good advice and I would trust him with anything.

Well.. there ya go folks! Two of Pepsi's friends have just told you about him. Here is some more information that we got from Pepsi during our interview.

Pepsi is an active young male. He loves being outdoors and playing any sports. He also loves staying inside to watch movies or have a good home cooked meal with his friends. He is not your typical male, because he LOVES shopping and tries to stay current to the latest fashions! This always gives him luck with the ladies! Pepsi says that most of his female friends come to him to ask advice about their fashion disasters. Pepsi said that he loves to be that friend that can be trusted with anything. He said, "My heart is like a safe deposit box. Once you put something in, you have to have the right combination to get it back out. I always keep secrets and I love all of my friends deeply. I would never hurt any of them!"

Check back in on Jan. 15, 2009 to see if Pepsi is this year's "Best Friend of the Year!"

iamsarahsue is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 01:36 PM   #76

nice entry iamsarahsue!
Old 12-01-2008, 01:52 PM   #77
h2osu
Gifted

iamsarahsue will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by xShanniniix
nice entry iamsarahsue!
Thanks!

I wrote it quickly, because I have been out of town.
iamsarahsue is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 06:43 PM   #78
iluvanimals1996

~Kate~ is on a distinguished road

If you still cant read the articles from paint, press on them and press view page Hope that helps.
~Kate~ is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 07:31 PM   #79
3OH!3

halfinger13 will become famous soon enough

:clyde: Thanks Pepsi ! Jewlianna, check the judging and the current contest is still going on !

---------- halfinger13 added 2 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

:clyde: We only need Twister and Jewlianna's entries !

Last edited by halfinger13; 12-01-2008 at 07:31 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
halfinger13 is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 08:24 PM   #80
Call me Rinka

tinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud of

Jewlianna Makes Impression!
Jewlianna today jumped on the runnway and was the host for the friendship battle style fashion show! "I think that friendsway may come and go,but bffs,are not going anywhere! I would like tosay to Icebearg,Thank you for giveing me a chance,and showing that I am a fashionta!" Jewlianna is very sensitive,and can't stand it when somebody is sad. She wants to show even if you doesn't win,she still got in. She tends to be shy but she was just dumped bye her other bfffl(best female friends for life) Franjessica the black poodle and her is what Jewlianna had to say "It was a hudge fight,and misunderstanding. Her family was robbed not to long ago and I welcomed then to my house even though we are only friends now. Franjessica,thank you for all you have done and good luck with your friend competion". She designed some friendship shirts,a friendship poem,and a friendship club. She proved to the press that she had a hudge crush on Branden the black bear,who liked her back. "My family is proud of my along with my friends and family. I am nominated for most brave at my school and I hope that I can succeed in the future,Jewlianna tells Zapkinz magizine. She sings the song For ever friends and it was a great success and even though she wasn't the BEST singer. Hopefully we will see more sportsmenship for other Kinz too! Thats it from Jewlianna,says cousian Katie the yellow lab,Good bye! **Article ends**

Sorry I couldn't use color because my compueter won;t let me
tinydancer19 is offline Female
Closed