Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2008, 04:49 PM   #51
Webkinz :)

kgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Icebergs My New BFF ! Come join the contest ! Who has what it takes ? NO SPOTS LEFT ! Sorry !

lj, can I use that site too? :]
kgirl72 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-29-2008, 04:53 PM   #52
3OH!3

halfinger13 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Icebergs My New BFF ! Come join the contest ! Who has what it takes ? NO SPOTS LEFT ! Sorry !

:clyde: Hey guys ! I love the newspaper idea, but just reminding you guys, that if everyone is using the same site [which IS allowable] You need to make your article somehow creative ! Love all the articles !
halfinger13 is offline Female
Old 11-29-2008, 05:17 PM   #53

kgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of light

Click the image to open in full size.

I hope you like my article!
Old 11-29-2008, 05:38 PM   #54
3OH!3

:clyde: Great ! A few more entries !
Old 11-29-2008, 05:42 PM   #55

YAY!!!

((And, did you make your signature? It's awesome!))
Old 11-29-2008, 07:15 PM   #56
3OH!3

:clyde: Haha halfy isn't anywhere near that talented with computer drawing, that was made by her friend Dolover ! Trust me, she is BEYOND obsessed with Twilight. You should see her room . . . eeeek ! :]
Old 11-29-2008, 07:37 PM   #57
Homework Vs.

kimiko will become famous soon enough

Please count the first one,I was just trying it out. Please?
kimiko is offline Female
Old 11-29-2008, 09:04 PM   #58
3OH!3

Sure ! First one it is then !

---------- halfinger13 added 84 Minutes and 19 Seconds later ----------

:clyde: We still need a few entries ! Let's get them in ASAP !

Last edited by halfinger13; 11-29-2008 at 09:04 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-29-2008, 10:07 PM   #59
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

Yea u can Kgirl, but dont tell anyone plz...

I kinda wanna keep it a secret for some reason...
But don't take credit for it...like u can for teh article, but not teh design not to be mean...or brag...or anything...just to let u know
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 11-30-2008, 11:32 AM   #60

View Post Originally Posted by ljfyle
Yea u can Kgirl, but dont tell anyone plz...

I kinda wanna keep it a secret for some reason...
But don't take credit for it...like u can for teh article, but not teh design not to be mean...or brag...or anything...just to let u know
Alright...

*ahem*

(C) CREDIT GOES TO LJ FOR FINDING THIS AWESOME SITE!

xD

---------- kgirl72 added 1 Minutes and 19 Seconds later ----------

I kept wanting to put Blossom the Possum for my article name for some reason...

Last edited by kgirl72; 11-30-2008 at 11:32 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed