Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2008, 02:00 PM   #31
3OH!3
Webkinz :)

halfinger13 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Icebergs My New BFF ! Come join the contest ! Who has what it takes ? SPOTS LEFT - - 4 ! Enter Enter Enter !

:clyde: Thanks so much for entering, Blossom ! Three more spots left ! Let's get them filled up !
halfinger13 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-28-2008, 02:03 PM   #32

kgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Icebergs My New BFF ! Come join the contest ! Who has what it takes ? SPOTS LEFT - - 3 ! Enter Enter Enter !

Let's get this party started! WOOT!

xD
kgirl72 is offline Female
Old 11-28-2008, 02:07 PM   #33
3OH!3

Default Re: Icebergs My New BFF ! Come join the contest ! Who has what it takes ? SPOTS LEFT - - 3 ! Enter Enter Enter !

:clyde: haha as soon as we get our ten spots filled ! We only need three more people !
Old 11-28-2008, 02:57 PM   #34
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

WI username : Ljfyle
Name: Sunflower
Type of Pet: Lil Chickadee
What are some of your best qualities? I am very honest, persistant, caring
Why would you make a great BFF? I love to party...I think we have a lot in common, too!
Now nobody is perfect! What's one of your flaws? I tend to forget many things...
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 11-28-2008, 03:09 PM   #35
ncorrigall
Banned
babycakes_101 is an unknown quantity at this point

sorry forget this one!!!

Last edited by babycakes_101; 11-28-2008 at 04:23 PM..
babycakes_101 is offline Female
Old 11-28-2008, 03:19 PM   #36
iluvanimals1996

~Kate~ is on a distinguished road

WI username : iluvanimals1996
Name : Kate
Type of Pet : Persian Cat
What are some of your best qualities ? Im always fun, bubbly, and caring.
Why would you make a great BFF ? Ill always be there for you! Ill never leave you for anyone else. Through ups and downs we will never be apart.Im fun to hang out with and also a model! Ive been in a lot of modeling contests and i held 1 modeling contest of my own . Im about to start my second season , if i win to be your BFF il let you judge it too ^_^.
Now nobody is perfect ! What's one of your flaws ? I sometimes get a little crazy but i can handle it
~Kate~ is offline Female
Old 11-28-2008, 07:06 PM   #37
3OH!3

Default Re: ONE SPOT LEFT ! Icebergs My New BFF ! Come join the contest ! Who has what it takes ? SPOTS LEFT - - 3 ! Enter Enter Enter !

:clyde: OMG Thanks so much guys ! We only need ONE MORE WEBBIE ! Then we can get this show on the road !

---------- halfinger13 added 2 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

:clyde: One more guys and we'll get the partaaaay started !

---------- halfinger13 added 13 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

:clyde: ONE MORE SPOT !

Last edited by halfinger13; 11-28-2008 at 07:12 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-28-2008, 07:18 PM   #38
Homework Vs.

kimiko will become famous soon enough

Default Re: **ONE SPOT LEFT ! ! !** Icebergs My New BFF ! Come join the contest ! Who has what it takes ? ONE SPOT LEFT ! ! Enter Enter Enter !

Here's the entry form !
WI username :kimiko
Name :Julie
Type of Pet ::easter:
What are some of your best qualities ?I am always there for you!I am very nice and listen well.
Why would you make a great BFF ?I am likable and listen well to my friends.I am very caring and I will be with you through thick and thin!
Now nobody is perfect ! What's one of your flaws ?I tend to forget small things,but NEVER my friends!
kimiko is offline Female
Old 11-28-2008, 08:11 PM   #39
3OH!3

Default Re: **ONE SPOT LEFT ! ! !** Icebergs My New BFF ! Come join the contest ! Who has what it takes ? ONE SPOT LEFT ! ! Enter Enter Enter !

:clyde: Yay ! Thanks Julie ! We now have all our contestants ! Stay tuned, judging is coming up !

---------- halfinger13 added 50 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

:clyde:

Hey guys !

It's finally time to get this show on the road !

Let's review all our contestants : : :

Blossom
Ginger :acs:
Haley :cmunk:
Horsegal26
Julie :easter:
Jewlianna
Kate
Pepsi :chi:
Sunflower :cdee:
Twister

*In alphabetical order !*

Everyone gets a temporary Modeling Contract. As long as you have this contract, you are IN the competition. Whoever is eliminated today will have to give up their contract and walk the runway one last time.

Surprise Surprise, but you guys have all been put through your first challenge already !

*FIRST IMPRESSIONS MATTER !*

I'm going to be judging all my potential BFF's on their first impression !

Blossom
Spoiler: show
I didn't see a thing about you that I didn't like !

Ginger
You seem like so much fun ! I love your outlook on things ! *I would totally die without music too !*

Haley
You didn't answer the questions correctly, but you seem to have a great attitude ! Next time, just remember, that following the rules is important !

Horsegal26
You have no pet in the competition ! Without a pet, you can't compete !

Julie
You seem really loyal ! I love your trustworthyness !

Jewlianna
You seem like a total fashionista ! The only thing is that it's sort of imposing. Sorry but that was the vibe I got, and I'm not so sure . . .

Kate
I love your bubbly attitude !

Pepsi
The vibe I got from you was very nice ! I admire how you are the only boy competing, and I definetly think you've got some guts :]

Sunflower
You seem really nice and sweet, I can't wait to get to know you more !

Twister
You definetly caught my eye ! Great first impression !

Well those are the first things that came to my mind when I read your answers ! But, I have to put two webbies up for the Runway Walk [elimination] and those two contestants are : : :

Horsegal26 and Jewlianna

Would you two please step up ?

Horsegal: You're missing the most important thing you need in this contest, a pet !

Jewlianna : I thought you were really nice, but I just don't feel good about something ! I have to trust my intuition, and you just seem to be a little imposing.

As you know, I can only have ONE BFF. And it WON'T be . . .

Horsegal26

I'm sorry, please hand in your Modeling Contract and take your last walk on the runway.

Jewlianna, the only advice I have for you is to try and change my view !
You may now join your friends, and you are safe for now.

Now it's time for me to pick my first SuperModel. The SuperModel is like my pet ! I'll trust them to tell me if anything is going on behind my back and watch out for me !

The first SuperModel is : : :

Twister !

I trust you to keep an eye out for any nonsense !

Twister, you are also the WINNER of the round ! You are safe from next weeks Runway !

Time for your new challenge !

I need a BFF who is professional , fun and creative !

I welcome our guest , my sister EVA !

Hey guys !

Okay, Iceberg is still getting to know everyone, so this week you must make a magazine article !
You are the star of the article and what you are trying to do is tell Iceberg about yourself !

You need :
A catchy title
Article
*article must include : : : Some things about you, why your a great friend and previous friendships !*

[OPTIONAL] A picture !

Here's my example :

BREAKING NEWS !
Eva sets the standard for BFF's !
What's caring, nice and tons of fun ? Eva the Lil' Black Poodle !
She loves the color purple, her fave food is pinapple and she's a great friend !
She's really nice, caring and definetly out for a great time !
She's been best friends with Anaranjada for her entire life and that just proves shes trustworthy and loyal !
What's not to love ? She has a great fashion sense and she's definetly there for you !
Click the image to open in full size.
There's me hanging out with the family ! We always have a blast !

Stay tuned for next weeks issue !

That was just a little example . . . but to tell you the truth : : : It's horrible !
I expect all the potential BFF's to do an amazing job !
Creativity is key !
You can write in first or third person [You can write saying "She is really nice" or "I am really nice"]
Have fun and PM Halfinger13 with any questions !

Well that's the new challenge everyone !
There will be no deadline for now, but get the entries in as soon as possible !

It's time for me to chill, and soon one of you will be joining me as my new BFF !

Last edited by halfinger13; 11-28-2008 at 08:11 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-28-2008, 08:24 PM   #40
Homework Vs.

kimiko will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Icebergs My New BFF ! Come join the contest ! Who has what it takes ? NO SPOTS LEFT ! Sorry !

You said Jewlianna is safe,but isn't her owner banned?
kimiko is offline Female
Closed