Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2008, 05:48 PM   #171
iluvanimals1996
Webkinz :)

~Kate~ is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Icebergs My New BFF ! NO SPOTS LEFT , sorry ! *JUDGING IS UP !* Get your entries in !

Click the image to open in full size.
~Kate~ is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2008, 06:43 PM   #172
Bring Back WNTM! :|

xShanniniix is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Icebergs My New BFF ! NO SPOTS LEFT , sorry ! *JUDGING IS UP !* Get your entries in !

The Family Luxury

~ A fancy family-style resturant~

Drinks~
Honolulu Storm~ A blend of coconut milk, fresh-squeezed lime juice, pineapples straight from Hawaii, finished with a splash of lemon juice and topped with 3 black cherries[no pit]
Home-Style Rich Hot Chocolate~ Made with our very own cacao beans, this hot chocolate is the very best around. Start off with our pre-made Family Luxury Cocoa Powder Mix add a drop of vanilla, and a dash of a super secret ingredient and your set! We top off the cocoa with Cool Whip! that is hand whipped to look like latte foam. We sprinkle it with cinnamon and add a cinnamon stick and it is the perfect drink!

Appetizers~
Tempura Grilled Shrimp~ [[it tastes a LOT like barbeque chicken]] Try our most famous seafood dish! Served on skewers with a creamy peanut sauce and a tangy soy sauce! Not only is it delicious, it is one of our healthiest dishes on the menu!
Mild Buffalo Chicken Wings~ Ever want to try buffalo wings, but were afraid you would burn your tongue? Well, our Buffalo wings are super mild! You won't ever have to worry again. It is in a tangy buffalo sauce that is sure to wow your taste buds!

Entrees~
Twin Broiled Lobster Tails~ The title says it all! Two delicious lobster tails served with a side citrus salad. [citrus salad includes mandarin oranges, tangelos, romaine lettuce, iceberg lettuce and toasted cashews, all dressed in a raspberry vinegrette]
Hot Juicy California Burger~ 100% California Beef with all the fixins' [on the side] What makes this burger special? Well, the way we season the burger is very different then most. We use Season All, but also some basil, cumen, garlic[but not too much] rosemary, and a dash of pepper flakes, and the smallest pinch of a super secret ingredient. [cinnamon] served with baked Lays and a dill pickles.

Desserts~
Triple Chocolate Molten Melt Cake~ A chocolate cake filled with a molten chocolate sauce. It is topped with a cooled chocolate sauce with swirled white and dark chocolate and caramel. It is served with vanilla bean ice cream and drizzled with milk, dark, and white chocolate sauces and caramel sauce.
Momma's Home-Baked Apple Pie~ This is our signature dessert! Made with fresh red delicious apples and baked very carefully in our ovens. The top of the pie is sprinkled with cinnamon in the shape of our signature FL and swirled with powdered sugar.

Hope you ENJOY :]

[[all entrees were either fancy or family-style, my two favorite kinds of food]]

Ginger <3:acs:

xShanniniix is offline Female
Old 12-22-2008, 06:49 PM   #173
Call me Rinka

tinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud of

Hey guys!! It is me Jewlianna! I am STILL FRIENDLESS but whatever! I wish I could do something totalley rad for this game but I can't because I was elimenated. Oh well,I am writing to Franjessica right now and chewing on bubble gum.
tinydancer19 is offline Female
Old 12-22-2008, 07:11 PM   #174
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

??? Okay........

That was random...

Last edited by ljfyle; 12-22-2008 at 07:32 PM..
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 12-22-2008, 07:13 PM   #175
Call me Rinka

tinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud of

SOORY 2 saying something! I was just trying to be a good sport becuz I was eliminated!!!!!!!
Old 12-22-2008, 07:36 PM   #176
Bring Back WNTM! :|

xShanniniix is on a distinguished road

guys, no need for fighting. lets just all be nice :]
xShanniniix is offline Female
Old 12-22-2008, 08:03 PM   #177
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

I was just saying that it was random...
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 12-22-2008, 08:08 PM   #178
Call me Rinka

No it was not,it was nice,I am just in a bad mood,sorry
Old 12-22-2008, 08:37 PM   #179
Save Our Planet!

It's fine Tinydancer

i miss u...
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 12-22-2008, 08:51 PM   #180
Call me Rinka

Ya back atcha. I bored 2 death!
Closed