Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2008, 08:22 PM   #151
ncorrigall
Banned
babycakes_101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Icebergs My New BFF ! NO SPOTS LEFT , sorry ! *JUDGING IS UP !* Get your entries in !

WAT HOLIDAY ????
babycakes_101 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2008, 06:37 PM   #152
Bring Back WNTM! :|
Webkinz :)

xShanniniix is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Icebergs My New BFF ! NO SPOTS LEFT , sorry ! *JUDGING IS UP !* Get your entries in !

Click the image to open in full size.

[[shanninii]]I AM SOOO SUPER SORRY IM LATE :[ ive have been so busy with student government and other things. i usually have pictures in sooner :[ once again i apologize for holding you up

[[ginger]] im so glad that the school lifted the dress code. everyday i try to be comfy, but at the same time pretty. i used a fancy top to look nice, but dressed it down with a cozy pair of jeans :] i use glasses in class because i need to see the board, and a nice bow to make it more girly!
xShanniniix is offline Female
Old 12-11-2008, 09:09 PM   #153
3OH!3

halfinger13 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by babycakes_101
WAT HOLIDAY ????
:clyde: It's the holiday season, you know ? Christmas, Kwanza, Hannukah ? Ring a bell ? People are very busy at this time of year !

---------- halfinger13 added 0 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

:clyde: Thanks a bunch for your entry ! I'm VMing Twister today and give her about two or three days !

Last edited by halfinger13; 12-11-2008 at 09:09 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
halfinger13 is offline Female
Old 12-11-2008, 10:03 PM   #154
Homework Vs.

kimiko will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Icebergs My New BFF ! NO SPOTS LEFT , sorry ! *TWISTER WE NEED YOUR ENTRY !*

I can't wait to start!
kimiko is offline Female
Old 12-12-2008, 01:25 PM   #155
ncorrigall
Banned
babycakes_101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Icebergs My New BFF ! NO SPOTS LEFT , sorry ! *TWISTER WE NEED YOUR ENTRY !*

i forgot about like kwanze and hannukah that start early sorry
babycakes_101 is offline Female
Old 12-13-2008, 02:06 PM   #156
Homework Vs.

When can we START?Twister?
kimiko is offline Female
Old 12-13-2008, 04:37 PM   #157
3OH!3

:clyde: I'm alerting Twister and she has until saturday night ! I'll post the results either after Twister's entry, saturday night or sunday around 3 if I don't do it on saturday night !
Old 12-14-2008, 12:19 PM   #158
Homework Vs.

It is SUNDAY!
kimiko is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 07:56 PM   #159
3OH!3

:clyde: Okay I told Twister and I think I"ve given her more than enough time ! I'll start doing judging and it should be up tonight !

---------- halfinger13 added 169 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

:clyde:

Hey guys !

It's time for another Runway !

Let's review all our contestants : : :

Blossom
Ginger :acs:
Haley :cmunk:
Julie :easter:
Kate
Pepsi :chi:
Sunflower :cdee:
Twister

*In alphabetical order !*

Everyone gets a temporary Modeling Contract. As long as you have this contract, you are IN the competition. Whoever is eliminated today will have to give up their contract and walk the runway one last time.

I was looking for your sense of style, color balance and ATITUDE !

Here's the judging !

Blossom

I loved the outfit ! The colors went so well together !

Ginger
*SAFE*
Awesome job ! It was a great outfit, but it was the usual, you know what I mean ? When someone does a school outfit, I usually see the same thing. It was good, but it definetly could have been better !

Haley

You had a good outfit, but your attitude really bothered me. I need a friend who can be profesional. You were complaining about what you were modeling and I expected a better attitude.

Julie

It was a great red carpet outfit, but there was too much blue ! I loved the idea, but some more colors would have been great ! Also, thanks so much for helping Haley !

Kate

I could see you were sorta confused in the beginning, but you handled it pretty well ! Great outfit also ! It matched the book, but I still thought you could have added more color !

Pepsi
*SAFE*
I loved your party outfit ! It would be the perfect outfit to wear in your situation !

Sunflower

This outfit really blew me away ! You definetly modeled the tulip very well and the color balance was great ! It was also funky, but chic enough to wear around the neighborhood !

Twister

No entry ? !

All of you did great ! But, I have to put two webbies up for the Runway Walk [elimination] and those two contestants are : : :

Haley and Twister

Would you two please step up ?

Haley: I was dissapointed. Your attitude would have offended people you were working for and I definetly need a professional model.

Twister: You didn't get your picture in ! Being late is a big warning sign in the fashion world !

As you know, I can only have ONE BFF. And it WON'T be . . .

Haley

I'm sorry, please hand in your Modeling Contract and take your last walk on the runway.

Twister: I have reason to keep you, even though your entry wasn't in ! I really do think you are a great webbie ! I know that you have a sense of style, I'm not really worried about that factor. Your personality is great, so I really didn't think you would have a problem with this challenge, so you really have no reason to go ! I know you and Wik are super busy, but I definetly don't want you to forget to make time in your life for a BFF !

Now it's time for me to pick my SuperModel !

The supermodel is : : :

Blossom

You did so good ! I definetly think you deserve a spotlight on you ! Congrats on becoming my new pet ! I loved the outfit !

Now it's time for the WINNER of this round : : :

SUNFLOWER :cdee:

You really blew me away ! You have an amazing outfit !

*BOTH SUNFLOWER AND BLOSSOM ARE SAFE FROM THE NEXT RUNWAY !*

Now it's time for your new challenge !

Let me introduce you to my mentor : : :

Calabria !

Hey everyone, I'm Calabria, Icebergs friend ! Iceberg always comes to me for advice, so I'm her mentor also ! What I do for Iceberg is give her creative advice ! Iceberg loves to be creative, but sometimes she runs out of ideas. That's when she comes to me ! Iceberg is a very creative webbie, and she needs a friend who can share her creativity !

Oh, and Iceberg LOVES to eat out ! She's also very busy, so she likes to go to resteraunts for dinner !

Time for your challenge !

Can you outshine everyone with your creativity ?

Here's the plan ! Since Iceberg loves to eat out, I need you to create a "menu" with some of your fave foods, or foods that represent you !
Be VERY creative !
Do the best you can !

Here's an example : : :

CALABRIA'S TROPICAL OCEAN RESTERAUNT
Appetizers :
Cocunut shrimp : Get a tasty tropical sensation with some seafood and coconut !
Calamari : Covered with delicious sauce, swimming in flavor !
Main course:
Salmon : Served with steamed veggies and rice
Lobster : Covered with a yummy alfredo sauce
Deserts
Coconut Cake : Delicious chocolate cake covered with coconut shavings !
Banana Pudding : Taste the tropical flavor in this savory pudding !

Something like that ! Be very creative !

Here's what you need to have : : :
2 appetizers
2 main courses
2 deserts

OPTIONAL : : :
Descriptions of food
Resteraunt name
Drinks

You don't have to make it exactly like that, and it doesn't have to be a seafood resteraunt ! Make it your own !

Good luck everyone !

Last edited by halfinger13; 12-14-2008 at 07:56 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-14-2008, 09:05 PM   #160
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

What does the "my Supermodel" mean?
ljfyle is offline Male
Closed