Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2008, 07:23 AM   #91
Call me Rinka
Webkinz :)

tinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Icebergs My New BFF ! Come join the contest ! Who has what it takes ? NO SPOTS LEFT ! Sorry !

Awww man! I have to go to my consler today so I won't get the results till tommorow!
tinydancer19 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-03-2008, 03:37 PM   #92
Homework Vs.

kimiko will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Icebergs My New BFF ! Come join the contest ! Who has what it takes ? NO SPOTS LEFT ! Sorry !

I can't wait!
kimiko is offline Female
Old 12-03-2008, 08:28 PM   #93
3OH!3

halfinger13 will become famous soon enough

:clyde: Allright, it's time for judging ! I will review all the entries and then deliberate and the results will be posted as soon as possible !

---------- halfinger13 added 106 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

:clyde:

Hey guys !

It's time for another Runway !

Let's review all our contestants : : :

Blossom
Ginger :acs:
Haley :cmunk:
Julie :easter:
Jewlianna
Kate
Pepsi :chi:
Sunflower :cdee:
Twister

*In alphabetical order !*

Everyone gets a temporary Modeling Contract. As long as you have this contract, you are IN the competition. Whoever is eliminated today will have to give up their contract and walk the runway one last time.

Surprise Surprise, but in your articles, I was looking for how well you could compliment yourself without sounding too snobby, how well you can talk about your previous friends without trashing them, and CREATIVITY !

Here's the judging !

Blossom

Awesome title ! I learned a lot about you ! I'm glad that you didn't trash your ex-friend Dottie !

Ginger

Amazing ! I love your creativity ! You didn't put any of your friends down ! That's a great idea when you're put under pressure about your ex-BFF's ! Just talk about it lightly, then turn the spotlight back on yourself, that's the best way to handle it ! Great similie about friendship ! You really blew me away !

Haley

It was good, but there were some things that were left out. You could have added a little more PIZZAZ !

Julie

Great idea ! The things you look for in a friend are totally me !

Jewlianna

Nice job, you left some things out and I still got the imposing vibe . . .

Kate

Great job ! The only thing is that you sorta put your ex-friends down :[

Pepsi

I loved the idea of having your friends talk about you ! Great job !

Sunflower

Great job ! I love the title ! What I also loved is how you didn't talk badly about your ex-friends !

Twister

I loved the article ! It was so creative and so much fun to read ! You definetly let your personality show through your writing !

:clyde:
All of you did great ! But, I have to put two webbies up for the Runway Walk [elimination] and those two contestants are : : :

Kate and Jewlianna

Would you two please step up ?

Kate : You put your friends down, that makes me think whether or not I can trust that you wouldn't say something behind my back if something happened between us !

Jewlianna : The way you talk about your fame makes me wonder if your here to really be my best friend, or just to become a more famous WebCeleb ?

As you know, I can only have ONE BFF. And it WON'T be . . .

Jewlianna

I'm sorry, please hand in your Modeling Contract and take your last walk on the runway.

Kate, the only advice I have right now is to prove to me that I can really trust you !

Now it's time for me to pick my SuperModel !

The supermodel is : : :

Pepsi !

You did so good ! I definetly think you deserve a spotlight on you ! Congrats on becoming my new pet !

Now it's time for the WINNER of this round : : :

GINGER ! :acs:

You really blew me away !

*SURPRISE ! BOTH Ginger and Pepsi are SAFE from next weeks elimination !*

Now it's time for your new challenge !

Let me introduce you to my friend and modeling partner : : :

Marinda ! :bokbok:

:bokbok: Hey ! It's Marinda, and I'm Iceberg's sister ! I'm in the sandwich picture on the front page :]

Anyways, time for your fashion challenge !

Can you strut your stuff ?

I've given you each something to model after !
Do the best you can !

Blossom : : Model your look after ICE CREAM !
Ginger : : Model your look for back to school ! Make it funky !
Haley : : Model your look after a TACO ! :]
Julie : : Model your look for the red carpet !
Kate : : Model your look after an AUTHOR !
Pepsi : : Model your look for a Holiday Party !
Sunflower : : Model your look after a TULIP !
Twister : : Dress up in a southern country outfit to show of your flare !

Good luck !

Here's the link to show you how to post pictures !
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ave-t8630.html

Last edited by halfinger13; 12-03-2008 at 08:32 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
halfinger13 is offline Female
Old 12-03-2008, 08:36 PM   #94

kgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Icebergs My New BFF ! NO SPOTS LEFT , sorry ! *JUDGING IS UP !* Get your entries in !

YAY! ICE CREAM!

xD I'll get the picture in later.
kgirl72 is offline Female
Old 12-03-2008, 09:15 PM   #95
Homework Vs.

kimiko will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by halfinger13
Julie : : Model your look for the red carpet !

l
What do you mean?
kimiko is offline Female
Old 12-03-2008, 10:04 PM   #96
h2osu
Gifted

iamsarahsue will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Icebergs My New BFF ! NO SPOTS LEFT , sorry ! *JUDGING IS UP !* Get your entries in !

congrats to everyone who made it! I can't wait for the runway next round!
iamsarahsue is offline Female
Old 12-04-2008, 07:23 AM   #97
Call me Rinka

tinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud of

What did Jewlianna do wrong? I always lose
tinydancer19 is offline Female
Old 12-04-2008, 11:29 AM   #98
h2osu
Gifted

iamsarahsue will become famous soon enough

The holidays are coming up and I am ready to party! Iceberg, when we go to a party as new BFFs you'll be looking great next to me while I'm wearing this outfit! Let me model it for you and let me know what you think! ---- your new BFF, Pepsi.
Attached Images
File Type: bmppepsi_holiday.bmp (49.1 KB, 0 views)
iamsarahsue is offline Female
Old 12-04-2008, 05:08 PM   #99
Bring Back WNTM! :|

xShanniniix is on a distinguished road

ohh my, thanks so much for having me win :] im honoredd!

il have my pic in soon. if ww is up maybe tonight, but i have to catch up on contests due like by the 8
xShanniniix is offline Female
Old 12-04-2008, 05:17 PM   #100

kgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of light

Ooh. I was gonna post the pic but I forgot that WW is down. x]
kgirl72 is offline Female
Closed