Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2008, 09:02 PM   #1
3OH!3
Webkinz :)

halfinger13 will become famous soon enough

Default Icebergs My New BFF ! NO SPOTS LEFT , sorry ! *JUDGING IS UP !* Get your entries in !

Hey guys it's Iceberg !

:clyde:

I took a long vacation, and now that I have all this free time, I need a new best friend to have some fun with !

I'm looking for ten potential BFF's who will be put through challenges testing their friendship, honesty, personality and fashion !

Fashion is a big part of my life, and I want a fashionista friend who's up for anything !

Click the image to open in full size.

I compete in tons of fashion contests, making a big splash in the fashion industry ! My best friend has to know how to survive the ups and downs of whatevers thrown at them !

My ten potential BFF's will be put through these challenges, and unfortunatly, each week I will eliminate one person who I don't think is up for it. No one leaves empty handed though, every eliminated contestant will get a thank you gift from me !

Now the best part, what do you get if you win ?

Well, of course, you get to be my BFF ! I hope I can trust you with everything and you feel the same way with me !

Also, I get to include you in my fashion career ! The winner and I will be hosting a brand new season of WNTM together !

Please no dropping out ! That's not what a BFF would do !

Don't forget about all the stuff I get ! The winner [my new BFF !] will get 6 PSF and a special surprise . . .

Here's some more information on how the contest will work ! Each week, the winner of the contest will get a special Winners Fashion Contract and be safe from the next Runway Walk, and I will tell you guys the two people I put up for discussion ! Oh and here's a new surprise ! The pets who entered will receive a Fashion Contract. As long as you have that Fashion Contract, you are in the competition. If you are eliminated, I will ask you to return your Fasion Contract and sadly, leave the cometition. You are welcome to keep watching ! After the competition, I'll have one great big reunion thread ! Once every challenge, I'll have a SuperModel ! This person is kind of like my "pet" ! I'll ask them to report any suspicious behavior, maybe even help me judge challenges, and sometimes the SuperModel will be safe from the Runway Walk ! *for those who are confused, the Runway Walk is Elimination. SuperModel is like my pet superhelper of the week. The Fashion Contract is your key to staying in the competition !*

:clyde:

Here's the entry form !
WI username :
Name :
What are some of your best qualities ?
Why would you make a great BFF ?
Now nobody is perfect ! What's one of your flaws ?

Entries:
*If they have a ○, their entry is in !*
* The winner of the round will have *winner* next to their name *
* The SuperModel of the week will have a ♥ next to their name *
Ginger :acs: ○
Twister
Pepsi :chi: ○
Blossom ♥ ○
Sunflower :cdee: *winner* ○
Kate
Julie :easter: ○

No Spots Left !

I had to say goodbye to : : :
Horsegal26
Jewlianna
Haley :cmunk:

Even though we aren't BFF's, I loved getting to know you and had a blast !

Click the image to open in full size.
"Hmmm.... Now if we only had a BFF to fill in that empty chair ... "

Last edited by halfinger13; 12-23-2008 at 08:05 PM.. Reason: Update List
halfinger13 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2008, 09:05 PM   #2
ncorrigall
Banned
babycakes_101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Halfinger13's My New BFF ! Come join the contest ! Who has what it takes ?

Hi im babycakes and me and my pet haley the chipmunk want to be ur friend i luv smoothies and the beach and my family i think you sound like an awsome girl thats why i want to be your best friend forever!!!!!!!
babycakes_101 is offline Female
Old 11-16-2008, 09:07 PM   #3
3OH!3

Default Re: Halfinger13's My New BFF ! Come join the contest ! Who has what it takes ?

Hey thanks so much ! I'm putting a change in the contest, I'll edit it then check and see !
Old 11-16-2008, 09:08 PM   #4
ncorrigall
Banned
babycakes_101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Okay ill see soon is it up yet
babycakes_101 is offline Female
Old 11-16-2008, 09:11 PM   #5
3OH!3

Sorry I need to redo everything, i'll put it up tomorrow !

---------- halfinger13 added 0 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

babycakes, would you like for me to tell you when the new one is up ? I can save a spot for you !

Last edited by halfinger13; 11-16-2008 at 09:11 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-16-2008, 09:13 PM   #6
Call me Isabel!!

horsegal26 will become famous soon enough

Hi! Here's my form:

WI User name-Horsegal26
My Qualities-Loyal, Karing (yes, I meant 2 put K), Animal Lover!
Why I should be your BFF- Well I need a new BFF also and I have had experience with a BFF and know it can be hard sometimes.
Flaw-What the heck is that!?
Am I committed? Totally!!!
horsegal26 is offline Female
Old 11-16-2008, 09:15 PM   #7
Bring Back WNTM! :|

xShanniniix is on a distinguished road

Entry Form:
WI username: xShanniniix
What are some of your best qualities ? I LOVE to laugh. I always want to have a great time. I can sing, i mean, we could have a blast with ROCKBAND! and karaoke haha :] see theres a joke already :] I love music. I live for music! without music i would totally DIE XD I like everything although country is iffy for me. theres a fine line between pop country[taylor swift] and country country, which i cant stand! no offence if u like it. Well theres my ramble, back to qualities. I'm always there for my real friends if they need to talk, so i will be there for u. i also can be pretty outrageous, but if ur not in the mood and just wanna be chill, i can be calm too! :]
Why would you make a great BFF ? Compromise is key in a friendship. i dont like it when one person always gets there way. i think if u compromise and make something fair, its great! I would compromise on everything until we come up with a solution!
Now nobodies perfect, name one flaw that you have. Everyone has flaws, their part of what makes us, US ! I am SUCH A KLUTZ hahaha I always drop stuff and trip. I'm kinda like Bella from twilight, which i love<3
Are you committed ? I am totally committed to everything I do!
xShanniniix is offline Female
Old 11-16-2008, 09:16 PM   #8
3OH!3

Okay thanks so much guys ! I'm going to save you all spots in the new contest, sorry but I had to redo everything !
Old 11-16-2008, 09:16 PM   #9
Bring Back WNTM! :|

xShanniniix is on a distinguished road

save me a spot too! i have my whole thing ready!

---------- xShanniniix added 0 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

its okayy, i cannot wait until the new one is up!

Last edited by xShanniniix; 11-16-2008 at 09:16 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
xShanniniix is offline Female
Old 11-16-2008, 09:20 PM   #10
3OH!3

Yeah I'm going to keep this thread, but just update the front page tomorrow after my basketball game !
Closed