Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2008, 07:11 PM   #1
Diary Of A Wimpy Kid
Webkinz :)

I_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Default I_love_Webkinz's Wonderful Halloween Room Decorating Contest!!! Win Bottlenose Dolphin And Eagle PSF! WINNERS NOW POSTED! 10/11-10/18

I_love_Webkinz's Wonderful Halloween Room Decorating Contest!!!

Rules:

1. Your Halloween room may be in a large room, medium, or small room, with the exception of no underwater rooms or gardens.

2. It must be your own work. Anyone caught cheating will be disqualified.

3. You are allowed to enter up to 2 rooms.

4. Have fun!

Entries:
KittyKat913
Flicka9389
cpom
ButterCup1994
rscamaro68

Winners:
First Place: Kittykat 913 with her Pumpkin Grill
Second Place: Buttercup 1994
Third Place: cpom

Prizes:
1st place: Bottlenose Dolphin PSF
2nd Place: Eagle PSF
3rd: Retired Gorilla PSF

Salty Mac will be helping me judge! Start posting! Thanks to Salty Mac who has donated the Bottlenose Dolphin and Eagle PSF.

Last edited by I_love_Webkinz; 10-19-2008 at 02:08 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
I_love_Webkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2008, 07:26 PM   #2
You wish you were
Gifted

KittyKat913 is a jewel in the roughKittyKat913 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: I_love_Webkinz's Wonderful Halloween Room Decorating Contest!!! 10/11-10/18

I entered both of these in Salty's contest, if it's alright!

Here is the Pumpkin Grill, where Emily the Rhino Chef cooks up a Halloween Storm:

Click the image to open in full size.

And the Lair, where my bat, Edward, will reside when he is adopted on Halloween.

And that's all. =)
KittyKat913 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2008, 07:51 PM   #3
Diary Of A Wimpy Kid

I_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: I_love_Webkinz's Wonderful Halloween Room Decorating Contest!!! 10/11-10/18

View Post Originally Posted by KittyKat913
I entered both of these in Salty's contest, if it's alright!

Here is the Pumpkin Grill, where Emily the Rhino Chef cooks up a Halloween Storm:

And the Lair, where my bat, Edward, will reside when he is adopted on Halloween.

And that's all. =)
Thanks for entering! I love the rooms!

ILW

---------- I_love_Webkinz added 17 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

Sorry, but the contest is closed for lack of entries.

Last edited by I_love_Webkinz; 10-11-2008 at 07:51 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-11-2008, 08:26 PM   #4
flicka9389

ok ill join! here is my bats spooky's room!
Old 10-12-2008, 01:19 PM   #5
Diary Of A Wimpy Kid

View Post Originally Posted by flicka9389
ok ill join! here is my bats spooky's room!

Thanks for entering! Very cute room!

ILW

---------- I_love_Webkinz added 155 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

Anyone?

Last edited by I_love_Webkinz; 10-12-2008 at 01:19 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-12-2008, 02:18 PM   #6
You wish you were
Gifted

KittyKat913 is a jewel in the roughKittyKat913 is a jewel in the rough

Hey, don't be too frustarated that people haven't entered yet, okay? =) When I started my first thread, it took THREE DAYS to get one reply. But now it has over sixty pages. You may have to extend the deadline. Try and keep it on the first page, too. Hang in there! I'm POSITIVE more people will enter. =)

<3 Kitty
KittyKat913 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 04:26 PM   #7
Diary Of A Wimpy Kid

View Post Originally Posted by KittyKat913
Hey, don't be too frustarated that people haven't entered yet, okay? =) When I started my first thread, it took THREE DAYS to get one reply. But now it has over sixty pages. You may have to extend the deadline. Try and keep it on the first page, too. Hang in there! I'm POSITIVE more people will enter. =)

<3 Kitty
Thanks for the advice! Maybe I will extend it to two weeks instead.

ILW

Last edited by I_love_Webkinz; 10-12-2008 at 05:15 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-12-2008, 04:28 PM   #8
hy?
Gifted

cpom defies all odds
cpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all odds

Default Re: I_love_Webkinz's Wonderful Halloween Room Decorating Contest!!! Win Retired PSF's! 10/11-10/18

Here's Lila clowning aroung in her Halloween room:

cpom is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 07:33 PM   #9
Diary Of A Wimpy Kid

Default Re: I_love_Webkinz's Wonderful Halloween Room Decorating Contest!!! Win Retired PSF's! 10/11-10/18

View Post Originally Posted by cpom
Here's Lila clowning aroung in her Halloween room:

Thanks for entering, cpom! What's that item by the TV?

Last edited by I_love_Webkinz; 10-12-2008 at 08:03 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-12-2008, 07:47 PM   #10
hy?
Gifted

cpom defies all odds
cpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all odds

Default Re: I_love_Webkinz's Wonderful Halloween Room Decorating Contest!!! Win Bottlenose Dolphin And Eagle PSF! 10/11-10/18

The item by the tv is the "Chilling Lanterns Lamp". It's in the wshop until 10/28.

cpom is offline Female
Closed