Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2008, 06:30 PM   #1
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default I Need A Siggy!! Great Prize!!

WE HAVE A WINNER!!! WHITETERRIERLOVER43!!

HI! I really need a siggy picture so i came to you for help!

If you are the winner of this fanastic contest you get 5 4 PSFs!! ( I have two accounts and can send in the same day ) I can get almost any PSF so when you accept your prize just tell me which five four you would like and i will see what i can do! *Prize has been lower from 5 to 4 because of the lack of entries/help.

SOME STUFF I WOULD LIKE :

ebkinz
Cats:ccat:
:abn:Horses
:pgnenguins:pgn:

Dolphins
:seal:Seals :seal:
:rdr:Reindeer:rdr:
:husky:Great Wolf Lodge :husky:
Whales (especially orcas and blue whales)
Blue/Green/Turquoise/Aqua
Miley Cyrus (please not too much though)
Something special - like a slideshow, blends,glitter - just make it stand out.

I also REALLY loved my Florida trip so you can even make a siggy and then have a blank spot where i can insert my own picture from my trip. Anything that needs my own photo would be fine but you have to tell me by saying IPH in the post. (Iph stands for insert picture here)

PLEASE MAKE A GREAT SIGGY AND HAVE A HAPPY 2008!!

---------- Geminicat21 added 30 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

please give me a siggy

---------- Geminicat21 added 50 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

PLEASE!! I am going to lower the prize to 3 PSFs in one hour. If you are the first to post within the next 15 minutes WITH AN ENTRY you will get a recipe food automacilly.

---------- Geminicat21 added 103 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

I am now lowering the prize to 4 PSFs because this contest as been up for two hours with no repsonse, not even a i am making one. Please excuse my rudeness if you find any in the message. Thanks.

Last edited by Geminicat21; 01-06-2008 at 06:43 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2008, 07:10 PM   #2
Banned

gottalovwebbies is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: I Need A Siggy!! Great Prize!!

Click the image to open in full size.

Hope it's what your looking for considering I'm the only one but if not I''ll make you another one just PM me
Old 01-04-2008, 07:43 PM   #3
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

that's amazing!! I love it!! it is so pretty!!
Old 01-04-2008, 07:49 PM   #4
Gift Guru

whiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuff
whiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuff

im gonna enter!
~shooshness~
whiteterrierlover43 is offline Female
Old 01-04-2008, 07:59 PM   #5
Banned

gottalovwebbies is an unknown quantity at this point

I knew you would (somehow)
Old 01-04-2008, 08:00 PM   #6
Pony326

go to my Avvie and siggy shop and place a request!
Old 01-05-2008, 09:35 AM   #7
Gift Guru

whiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuff

me?lol i always enter avvie+siggie contests...they're such fun to make,and i feel happy helping people...the one u entered was great!
~shooshness~

---------- whiteterrierlover43 added 786 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by whiteterrierlover43; 01-05-2008 at 09:35 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-05-2008, 12:11 PM   #8
Gift Guru

these are great!! This is gonna be hard to choose!
Old 01-06-2008, 04:03 PM   #9
Gift Guru

can i make another one?
~shooshness~
Old 01-06-2008, 04:09 PM   #10
Gift Guru

yep!! you can make as many as you want!
Closed