Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2007, 01:55 AM   #1
Bandie

Default I got bored, so I decided to start a lyrics contest this runs from 8/24 to 8/27

Ok guess the lyrics, these are some kinda oldies, so I'd be surprised if most got them......

PM you answer to me!! Post here what numbers you know and pm me the answers, I don't like cheaters and if I suspect you're cheating, you're disqualified!!

~Heard your voice through a photograph, I thought it up and brought up the past, once you know you can never go back, I gotta take it on the other side take it on take it on, centuries is what it meant to me, a cemetary where i married the sea~

~It's fun to lose and to pretend, she's over bored, and self assured, and oh I know a dirty word~

~Is it you, is it me, who search for things that you can't see, going blind, out of reach some where in the vasoline~

~And I hear you scream again, black hole sun, won't you come, wash away the rain, black hole sun won't you come, won't you come~

~No dark sarcasm in the classroom......teacher leave them kids alone.....HEY teacher, leave them kids alone! All in all it's just another brick in the wall, all in all you're just another brick in the wall, We don't need no education~

~I heard you crying loud, all the way across town, you've been searchin for that someone, and it's me out on the prowl, as you sit around feelin' sorry for yourself, well don't get lonely now~

Okay some of these are waaaay to easy! But whoever gets the most right, gets the top prize....

1st prize--Basset Hound psf
2nd prize--Orange and White cat psf
3rd prize--Googles psf

thanks guys!

♪ Bandie

Last edited by Bandie; 08-25-2007 at 10:19 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 08-25-2007, 01:58 AM   #2
conception
Gift Guru

conception will become famous soon enough

Default Re: I got bored, so I decided to start a lyrics contest this runs from 8/24 to 8/27

editing out my answers

and yes it was fast, I have nothing to do at 3 AM other than click back and forth between New Posts and User CP.

Last edited by conception; 08-25-2007 at 02:02 AM..
Old 08-25-2007, 02:00 AM   #3
Bandie

Default Re: I got bored, so I decided to start a lyrics contest this runs from 8/24 to 8/27

dang conception, Ididn't think anyone would get these, that was fast, LOL, I'm not gonna give away the answers, but I'll shoot ya a pm right quick!
Old 08-25-2007, 02:09 AM   #4
Multiple Personality
Gift Guru

AUMagic is a jewel in the roughAUMagic is a jewel in the rough

#2 - I know it
#4 - I know it
#5 - I know it

I know these ones, but evidently some people don't want other people to post the answers they know - I'm still not clear on why, but to each his own.

Last edited by AUMagic; 08-25-2007 at 03:26 AM..
Old 08-25-2007, 03:18 AM   #5
Webkinz :)
sammyrose56 is an unknown quantity at this point

that wasnt nice!
Old 08-25-2007, 03:23 AM   #6
Multiple Personality
Gift Guru

AUMagic is a jewel in the roughAUMagic is a jewel in the rough

um, what wasn't? That I posted my answers? Correct me if I'm wrong (which I'm not), but that's what you're supposed to do. Hence, "contest".

And here, I was going to give you a compliment when I saw your name, but never mind - BTW, I've edited my answers for you.

Last edited by AUMagic; 08-25-2007 at 03:25 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-25-2007, 01:12 PM   #7
Bandie

ok AU pm me your answers I will check them! LOL

View Post Originally Posted by sammyrose56
that wasnt nice!
see that's how we prevent people from cheating!

Last edited by Bandie; 08-25-2007 at 01:12 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-25-2007, 10:20 PM   #8
Bandie

bump ^^^^^
Old 08-27-2007, 08:24 PM   #9
Bandie

bump ^^^ last day, taking last minute entries!!!
Closed