Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2008, 03:47 PM   #1
iloveyouu, (:
Gifted

MrsNickJonas♥ has a spectacular aura aboutMrsNickJonas♥ has a spectacular aura about

Default I Am Getting 3 New Pets And I U Give Me A Name That I Use, U Get A Psf From Each Pet! How Awesome!? Cutest Name Wins 3 Psfs!

hi, everyone! Wednesday, in 3 days I am getting 3 new Webkinz! yaya! I am getting:

Velvetey Elephant
***************************************.com/collectionscatalog/images/preview/preview_velvety_elephant.jpg[/IMG] ***************************************.com/collectionscatalog/images/preview/pet_shots/Velvety_Elephant.jpg[/IMG]
Exclusive item: ***************************************.com/collectionscatalog/images/preview/item_shots/item_velvety_elephant.jpg[/IMG] Trunk Food: Creamy PEanut Parfait

Easter Duck:
***************************************.com/collectionscatalog/images/preview/preview_duck.jpg[/IMG] ***************************************.com/collectionscatalog/images/preview/pet_shots/Duck.jpg[/IMG]
Exclusive item:
***************************************.com/collectionscatalog/images/preview/item_shots/item_duck.jpg[/IMG]- Pond Bathtub Food: Cheese and Quackers

Turtle:
***************************************.com/collectionscatalog/images/preview/preview_turtle.jpg[/IMG] ***************************************.com/collectionscatalog/images/preview/pet_shots/Turtle.jpg[/IMG]
Exclusive Item:

***************************************.com/collectionscatalog/images/preview/item_shots/item_turtle.jpg[/IMG] Shell Racer Food: Bugberry Pie

They are all going to be GIRLS, I want the name cute, but original.
(( P.S. I might not get the Turtle, so if u win, you will only get 2 PSFS. ONe from the Duck, one from the Elepahnt, but i don;t know yet. ))

Cool and easy contest! Winner gets the one of each pets PSFs.
I will post and PM the winner!
MrsNickJonas♥ is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2008, 03:49 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

Skeloman is on a distinguished road

Default Re: I Am Getting 3 New Pets And I U Give Me A Name That I Use, U Get A Psf From Each Pet! How Awesome!? Cutest Name Wins 3 Psfs!

Afrika, and Shelly for elephant and turtle, and for the duck? i dunno, maybe Eloise.
Old 01-20-2008, 05:05 PM   #3
iloveyouu, (:
Gifted

MrsNickJonas♥ has a spectacular aura aboutMrsNickJonas♥ has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: I Am Getting 3 New Pets And I U Give Me A Name That I Use, U Get A Psf From Each Pet! How Awesome!? Cutest Name Wins 3 Psfs!

Cool names!
MrsNickJonas♥ is offline Female
Old 01-20-2008, 05:25 PM   #4

vanessabear8 is an unknown quantity at this point

the velvety elephant could be violet because velvet kinda sounds like that.....the easter duck could be called quackers? the turtle could be Michael or Michelle? depending if it's a boy or girl

---------- vanessabear8 added 1 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

i love the those webkinz!! especially the velvety elephant!!

Last edited by vanessabear8; 01-20-2008 at 05:25 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-20-2008, 05:53 PM   #5
got3bros

got3bros will become famous soon enough

Velvety Elephant: Lavender,Victoria,or Vannessa

Easter Duck: Snow white,Tinkerbell,or smoothie

Turtel: Hannah,Ashley,or Sweet pea
got3bros is offline Female
Old 01-20-2008, 05:56 PM   #6
:):):):):)

aleirbag is just really nicealeirbag is just really nice

i think peanut for the elephant, gabby for the duck, and shelly for the turtle.
aleirbag is offline Female
Old 01-20-2008, 06:39 PM   #7
Wicked Through and T

doggiepooch is just really nicedoggiepooch is just really nice

V Elephant: peanut butter; peanut
Turtle: Tina
Duck: Quacky
Old 01-20-2008, 08:26 PM   #8
singer58

Velvety Elephant-Ella
Easter Duck-Katie
Turtle-Shelby
Old 01-20-2008, 08:28 PM   #9
I stole your

lucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clown

Elephant- Sasha or Peanut
Duck- Daisy or Lily
Turtle- Coconut, Pineapple, Kiwi, or Splash
lucky4me243 is offline Female
Closed