Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2007, 07:02 PM   #1
Did it!
Gift Guru

JBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guide

Default How Much KinzKash?

this contest is going to be different then the others! i dont know that answer to it but am asking you if you do

the question is:

WHAT IS THE HIGHEST AMOUNT OF KINZCASH THAT ANYONE CAN HAVE ON ONE ACCOUNT?

the only rule is that you can list what you think it is, but i will probably only believe the person who proof from a website or something similar!

the winner of this contest will 3 PSF out of the following

elephant, chocolate lab, bassethound, cocker spaniel, tiger, lion, gold and white cat, alley cat, hippo, golden retriever, cow, black bear, pug, bulldog, google, frog, tree frog, koala
JBONE92 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2007, 07:04 PM   #2
will START ALL OVER!
Gift Guru

Kelsey <3 has a reputation beyond reputeKelsey <3 has a reputation beyond reputeKelsey <3 has a reputation beyond reputeKelsey <3 has a reputation beyond reputeKelsey <3 has a reputation beyond reputeKelsey <3 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: HOW MUCH KINZCASH?

999,999,999? I have no clue just a geuss
Kelsey <3 is offline Female
Old 07-19-2007, 07:05 PM   #3
Did it!
Gift Guru

JBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz Luver Kelsey <3
999,999,999? I have no clue just a geuss

ya, thats my guess to, but i want to know if there is a website that says the exact amount
JBONE92 is offline Male
Old 07-19-2007, 07:05 PM   #4
ask for it
Banned
*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all

i only have 1486 ......
here a picture of it
Click the image to open in full size.
-
hmm... i think highest.... 889,578,654

Last edited by *Posh*Becks*Paris*; 07-19-2007 at 07:06 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-19-2007, 07:09 PM   #5
Did it!
Gift Guru

thats a weird maz amount of kinzacash, but im pretty sure you just guessed, i would imagine it would be all 9's though
JBONE92 is offline Male
Old 07-19-2007, 07:12 PM   #6
will START ALL OVER!
Gift Guru

Kelsey <3 has a reputation beyond reputeKelsey <3 has a reputation beyond reputeKelsey <3 has a reputation beyond reputeKelsey <3 has a reputation beyond reputeKelsey <3 has a reputation beyond reputeKelsey <3 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I Would Say It WOuld Be like 999,999,999,999,999,999 or something like that
Old 07-19-2007, 07:14 PM   #7
Did it!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz Luver Kelsey <3
Yeah, I Would Say It WOuld Be like 999,999,999,999,999,999 or something like that

I dont know about that one cuz there is only so much room in the spot where your kinzcash is
JBONE92 is offline Male
Old 07-19-2007, 07:18 PM   #8
will START ALL OVER!
Gift Guru

Give me a sec and I'll see if i can find out something!
Old 07-19-2007, 07:24 PM   #9
will START ALL OVER!
Gift Guru

I know I have only 428 KC but I copied and pasted it and it came out to look like it does below. So my final geuss is 999,999,999,999!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgkinzcash.JPG (5.5 KB, 6 views)
Old 07-19-2007, 08:27 PM   #10
Gifted
jkp197072 is a name known to alljkp197072 is a name known to alljkp197072 is a name known to all

I found this from the website.

********************************/assets/images/navigation/header/ganz.png[/IMG]
BulletinzFAQParent's AreaPrivacy PolicyUser Agreement

FAQ: KinzCash Issues
********************************/assets/images/logos/webkinz_side/outline.png[/IMG]

********************************/assets/images/panels/nav_sign/sign_top_bg.png[/IMG]********************************/assets/images/panels/nav_sign/divider.png[/IMG]

********************************/assets/images/navigation/splash/icons/take_a_tour.png[/IMG]Take a Tour********************************/assets/images/navigation/splash/icons/webkinz_catalog.png[/IMG]Webkinz Catalog********************************/assets/images/navigation/splash/icons/store_locator.png[/IMG]Store Locator********************************/assets/images/navigation/splash/icons/bulletinz.png[/IMG]Bulletinz********************************/assets/images/navigation/splash/icons/trading_cards.png[/IMG]Trading Cards********************************/assets/images/navigation/splash/icons/faq.png[/IMG]FAQ********************************/assets/images/navigation/splash/icons/customer_support.png[/IMG]Customer Support********************************/assets/images/navigation/splash/icons/parents_area.png[/IMG]Parent's AreaPrivacy PolicyUser Agreement
********************************/assets/images/panels/nav_sign/sign_bottom.png[/IMG]

Show All AnswersHide All Answers
How do I get more KinzCash? We have a sure fire way for you to make up to 2550 in KinzCash every week, and it will only take as little as 20 minutes a day.
  1. WHEEL OF WOW! It gives out an average of 50 KinzCash a day. That's 350W a week.
  2. WISHING WELL 2. You'll average 50 KinzCash a day and 300W a week.
  3. THE CARE AWARD. Click on the Care Award in ‘My Pets' every day to receive 10 KinzCash. Click all week and you get a bonus 30W for a total of 100W.
  4. THE SURVEY. One click gets you 50 KinzCash a week.
  5. QUIZZY'S QUESTION CORNER. The best way to earn KinzCash. Try to get through one series of questions (it only 15 minutes) and you'll earn between 150 to 250 KinzCash a day - that's up to 1750 a week!
The grand total is 2550 KinzCash and all for playing 20 minutes a day. You can also do a job once every 8 hours to earn LOTS of KinzCash.
Don't forget that you get more KinzCash every time you adopt a pet.
So why not give the above suggestions a try? You'll be amazed at how much you can earn every week and you know what that means...
Now you can REALLY go shopping!
How do I make more KinzCash on games? The best way to earn LOTS of KinzCash from the Arcade is to play the Game of the Day and to check out the "Today's Activities" page to see if any games are giving out bonuses. Is there a limit to how much KinzCash I can have? Guess what? There’s no limit to how much KinzCash you can have. We already have a couple of millionaires! Can you give me some free KinzCash? Sorry, but we don’t give out any free KinzCash. There are plenty of ways to get free KinzCash, though, such as:
  1. WHEEL OF WOW! It gives out an average of 50 KinzCash a day. That's 350W a week.
  2. WISHING WELL 2. You'll average 50 KinzCash a day and 300W a week.
  3. THE CARE AWARD. Click on the Care Award in ‘My Pets' every day to receive 10 KinzCash. Click all week and you get a bonus 30W for a total of 100W.
  4. THE SURVEY. One click gets you 50 KinzCash a week.
Can I lend KinzCash to a friend? Sorry, but right now there’s no way to lend your friend KinzCash. Help, I lost KinzCash in a game! Unfortunately, once you are logged into a game, your turn is automatically counted, so if you are accidentally logged out, there is nothing we can do. Sometimes during peak hours, certain people's connection to the site can become unstable. We are constantly working at improving the increasing demand on our servers so these situations won't happen as much in the future. I didn’t get my KinzCash from a game/Quizzy’s. In both the Arcade and Quizzy's, KinzCash is awarded right at the moment you win it. Even though Quizzy's keeps score of how much you've won, KinzCash is added to your count right after you answer a question. Is it possible you didn't notice that your KinzCash went up? We suggest next time you play, you note what your KinzCash count was before and after you play.
I won some KinzCash but I didn’t get it. In most cases, KinzCash gets put on your account the instant you win or earn it. You may not have seen what your KinzCash count was before, or your view of your count was blocked so you didn’t see it change, like in an Arcade Game. In other cases, like the Tournament Arena, KinzCash isn’t awarded until the tournament has been completed by all players, which may happen when you are away from Webkinz World. What happened to my Quizzy/Tournament Arena/Employment Office KinzCash? The KinzCash you earn at Quizzy's, the Employment Office and the Tournament Arena is awarded immediately when you earn it. Both Quizzy's and the Employment Office show you the total amount of KinzCash you have earned, but that KinzCash has already been put on your account. When you win in the Tournament Arena, the KinzCash is awarded as soon as the Tournament is finished (whether you're in Webkinz World at the time or not), so you may not notice when it is added. Why didn’t I get my KinzCash from a job?
jkp197072 is offline Female
Closed