Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2008, 02:58 PM   #1
love yourself
Webkinz :)

possiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Holiday Avvie Contest! Whoever designs the best avvie/siggy set that is holiday themed will win 3 PSFs! I have 57 different choices!

Hey everyone, it's Possiblerocks1.

I almost always make my own or get my own avvies, but I would like to see what kind of artistic talent the people of WI have!

*THINGS THAT I LIKE FOR THE HOLIDAYS*
1. Santa Clause
2. Snowmen
3. Snowflakes
4. Christmas Lights
5. Christmas Trees
6. Red and green things
7. Things that match my profile

Thanks! ~possiblerocks1

---------- possiblerocks1 added 725 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

Cmon, nobody wants to enter?!

---------- possiblerocks1 added 416 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

Please enter people!

Last edited by possiblerocks1; 12-05-2008 at 02:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
possiblerocks1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-05-2008, 03:07 PM   #2
Yikes! I have 9

misshoneyham will become famous soon enough

Hi! I would like to enter! I will in a minute. I also know that tonkx21 will like to, she's my sis! Well, just so you know, everyone is at school right now so most peeps aren't on!I'll tell my sis about this contest!
misshoneyham is offline Female
Old 12-05-2008, 03:33 PM   #3
I <3 Dragons

tonkx21 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Holiday Avvie Contest! Whoever designs the best avvie/siggy set that is holiday themed will win 3 PSFs! I have 57 different choices!

Will you go to my blog? ( It was going to be my sister's blog... but I made it on my blog thing. Blog= website!) Click here to see it!

Last edited by tonkx21; 12-05-2008 at 08:15 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
tonkx21 is offline Female
Old 12-05-2008, 04:33 PM   #4
Yikes! I have 9

Hi! Here's my entry!

CLICK HERE
Old 12-05-2008, 04:55 PM   #5
luv14webkinz

Default Re: Holiday Avvie Contest! Whoever designs the best avvie/siggy set that is holiday themed will win 3 PSFs! I have 57 different choices!

it won't let me post it, let me try it on a different post

---------- luv14webkinz added 7 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

here, let me try internet explorer, brb

---------- luv14webkinz added 5 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

Click the image to open in full size.

here it is, but i accedentally put it in my siggy! i will go change it, and make ur siggy!

---------- luv14webkinz added 7 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

here is one, Click the image to open in full size.

or Click the image to open in full size.

or Click the image to open in full size.

but please don't use it, only possiblerocks1 can

Last edited by luv14webkinz; 12-05-2008 at 04:55 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-05-2008, 04:58 PM   #6

gorrilla has a spectacular aura about

i will go make one
gorrilla is offline Female
Old 12-05-2008, 06:19 PM   #7
love yourself

possiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond repute

I can't see anyone's pics except for Luv14Webkinz's! Could you guys repost them as attachments please? Thanks, then I will be able to see them. MissHoneyHam, The link that you gave me is blocked by my computer's parental controls. Could you post your avvie as an attachment please? Thanks! ~Teremy♥
Old 12-05-2008, 08:11 PM   #8
I <3 Dragons

tonkx21 will become famous soon enough

Sorry! (10 letter rule)
tonkx21 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 10:23 AM   #9
love yourself

Luv14Webkinz, none of your avvies/siggoes are holiday themed. That's what I want; holiday themed.
Old 12-06-2008, 10:39 AM   #10
Yikes! I have 9

Oh... I'm sorry! I'll fix it!!!

Oh, And I'll make a matching siggy, if you want.
Closed