Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2008, 11:52 PM   #51
To the invisible (:
Webkinz :)

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Hey everyone! It's the one, the only, Kyra Banks! Thank you thank you, ladies and gentleman, and welcome to............America's next top model!!!!!!!! There are still MANY spots 2 fill, so come on down and fill out a form today!

Any one? Come on! POST YOUR PICS
In The Sun is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-07-2008, 12:01 AM   #52

Jounetsu is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Hey everyone! It's the one, the only, Kyra Banks! Thank you thank you, ladies and gentleman, and welcome to............America's next top model!!!!!!!! There are still MANY spots 2 fill, so come on down and fill out a form today!

Name of webkinz: Pinky
Type: Pink Poodle
Reason: This sounds really fun! I'd Love to be "America's Next Top Modelkinz!"
Picture:
Attached Images
File Type: bmpPinky2.bmp (70.6 KB, 3 views)
Old 06-07-2008, 01:44 AM   #53
To the invisible (:

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Jounetsu
Name of webkinz: Pinky
Type: Pink Poodle
Reason: This sounds really fun! I'd Love to be "America's Next Top Modelkinz!"
Picture:

Its to late!

Sorry! .... Thanks for stopping by!
Old 06-07-2008, 06:54 AM   #54
DoodleDazzle

hello? Kyra? Are you going to judge me????
Old 06-07-2008, 01:58 PM   #55

loverofwebkinz2 is an unknown quantity at this point

This is sandra dean modleing her stuff in the pool !!!![
Attached Images
File Type: jpgpoool.jpg (15.6 KB, 11 views)
Old 06-07-2008, 02:00 PM   #56

loverofwebkinz2 is an unknown quantity at this point

by the way if u cant see her good i can post new pic
Old 06-08-2008, 09:07 PM   #57
jerseygal15 is an unknown quantity at this point

Judging Webkinz 3: Ellie the Elephant

Theme: Summer Vacation

Kyra: Hey there Ellie! sorry it took us so long 2 judge u! anywayz, lets begin!

Pom Pom: omg! i totally luv the bathing suit AND the sun hat!!!!

:easter:Sweet Cheekz: the backround is great and i can c the energy that waz put into the picture! great job!!!

Kyra: Just look how ur posing! luv it!

---------- jerseygal15 added 29 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

Judging Webkinz 4: Lillie the Pegasus

Kyra: that bathing suit is so cute! and i luv the sunhat!

:easter:Sweet Cheekz: except there isnt much emotion in the picture!

Pom Pom: i really like the sunglasses and the shoes, but i think that the backround is just a little 2 plain.

---------- jerseygal15 added 10 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

Judging Webkinz 5: Sandra Dean the Pink Poodle

Kyra: I really luv the backround that u have! only, i would suggest using a full picture as a backround just maybe using a close up like the other members did. if u cant, then we totally understand.

:easter:Sweet Cheekz: i like this picture because it shows that not all webkinz like 2 sit out of the pool and build sand castles and tan, but they like 2 swim also! u r the only one who took a picture of their webkinz swimming in the pool 4 this event in the competition. good job!

Pom Pom: i really like the goggles on her! she is so cute! its funny cuz this picture is so simple, that no one else chose it! nice job! i like how ur different! u stand out in this competition!

---------- jerseygal15 added 28 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

Bee Bee: hey everyone! i have 2 announcements! the first round waz supposed 2 end yesterday, and any1 who didnt post a picture would be disqualified. since many of our contestants didnt post in time, we have decided 2 extend the time from 1 week 2 post ur picture to 2 weeks. but again, if u dont post ur picture in time, u will be disqualified. if we didnt make this change, here would be the results:

Webkinz still in the competition:

Trapperskid1 with Ellie the elephant
In the Sun with Sahara the velvety elephant
Loverofwebkinz2 with Sandra Dean the pink ***dle
DoodleDazzle with Lillie the pegasus
Carrierocks with Ginger the tiger

Webkinz automatically eliminated from the competition:

dazyandoreo with Penny the gold and white cat
Beagley2 with Aurora the unicorn
BananaPop with Happy Bunny the rabbit
Jwolfer with Daemon the husky

*Plus, 1 Webkinz would be eliminated by the judges based on there pictures! that would only leave 4 Webkinz in the competition! it would go by WAY 2 fast!!!

So if u haven't posted ur picture yet, then u have until June 14 (Saturday) 2 post it!

In other news, June 6th waz sombodys birthday! come on! dont be shy! u know who u r! speak up! say something!

Last edited by jerseygal15; 06-08-2008 at 09:07 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-09-2008, 03:52 AM   #58
To the invisible (:

Well..I don't know who's Birthday but

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Old 06-09-2008, 10:32 AM   #59
luanna321

emna567 will become famous soon enough

oh poor daemon the first boy and now he's out.... I really thought he had a chance!
emna567 is offline Female
Old 06-13-2008, 08:35 PM   #60
I may be....
Gifted

carrierocks is on a distinguished road

BUMP! I'm back...and ready for ANTM!!!
carrierocks is offline Female
Closed