Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2008, 02:16 PM   #41
I may be....
Gifted

carrierocks is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Hey everyone! It's the one, the only, Kyra Banks! Thank you thank you, ladies and gentleman, and welcome to............America's next top model!!!!!!!! There are still MANY spots 2 fill, so come on down and fill out a form today!

Looks great!! (Not my calll, but anyway...) They look good!
carrierocks is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2008, 02:58 PM   #42
Webkinz :)
jerseygal15 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Hey everyone! It's the one, the only, Kyra Banks! Thank you thank you, ladies and gentleman, and welcome to............America's next top model!!!!!!!! There are still MANY spots 2 fill, so come on down and fill out a form today!

Bee Bee: Dear Ellie,

im sorry, but the judges cant see ur picture! its not ur fault, but the computer wont enlarge the thumbnail. the judges would like 2 know if u could possibly repost it using either a close-up shot or finding a way 2 fix the problem. Thnx much!!

-Bee Bee

Dear Carrierocks/Ginger,

the judges understand ur situation. if u can't post ur pictures without the glitter, then thats fine. their will be no points deducted from ur picture because of the glitter. if anyone else is in the same situation, then plz tell us about it. Thnx much!!!

-Bee Bee

---------- jerseygal15 added 12 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

Judging Webkinz 2- Sahara the Velvety Elephant

Theme- Summer Vacation

Kyra: How cute! she is ador-able!

Pom Pom: I love how she looks just like a little kid, playing on the beach! Princess of the Beach! i never thought of that!

:easter:Sweet Cheekz: now ladies, lets get down 2 business. the backround and chair are cute, but u can hardly see her outfit!

Kyra: ya Sweet Cheekz, but wat u can see is gorgeous!

:easter:Sweet Cheekz: i agree, but their isn't much emotion in the shot.......

Pom Pom: wat their trying 2 say Sahara, is try not 2 use anything in ur photos that covers up the outfit that u r modeling. but i think that u will do just fine! Princess of the Beach! how creative!

Last edited by jerseygal15; 06-04-2008 at 02:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-04-2008, 04:04 PM   #43
I may be....
Gifted

Thanks for understanding!!
Old 06-04-2008, 04:18 PM   #44
Forlock

forlock will become famous soon enough

Hey! I really want to make it! Hope there are spots left!
Ps. tell me if the pic doesn't show up.

1. Name of webbie: Crystal
2. Gender: Female
3. i wanna be on America's next Top Model Kinz because I want a new experiance. i also think I got the skillz and I can bring it , Baby!! I'm taking anything that this show throws at me! Bring It On!
4. Pic: (tell me if it doesn't show up.)
Attached Images
File Type: jpgCrystal submission outfit.jpg (29.4 KB, 4 views)
forlock is offline Female
Old 06-04-2008, 05:40 PM   #45
hy, of course I'm
Gifted

TrappersKid1 has disabled reputation

Let me know if this is better. I got a close up. Ellie took time out from building her sandcastle on the beaches of Maui to pose for a pic. She absolutely LOVES the beaches.

Last edited by TrappersKid1; 10-20-2008 at 10:08 AM..
Old 06-04-2008, 06:03 PM   #46
cheer111

cheer111 is an unknown quantity at this point

1. Name-Bridget

2. Gender-Female

3. I think bridget should be americas next top model kinz because shes sweet, fun, and is awesome at modeling!

4. Picture- Heres The Link:

http://i32.tinypic.com/301g6tf.jpg

---------- cheer111 added 1 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

sorry my pictures so small!!

Last edited by cheer111; 06-04-2008 at 06:03 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-04-2008, 07:24 PM   #47
I may be....
Gifted

BUMP 4 ANTM!!!
Old 06-04-2008, 11:00 PM   #48
jerseygal15 is an unknown quantity at this point

ANTMkinz is sorry 2 report that the first event is already taking place. we r sorry Crystal and Bridget, but their r no spots left in the competition. but we still encourage u 2 watch the competition and 2 audition next season. thnx much!!!!

~ANTMkinz team

In other news, ANTMkinz would like 2 present that the first guest judge will appear on the next round of the competition! sorry 4 the inconvenience!!!!!
Old 06-05-2008, 03:12 PM   #49
I may be....
Gifted

BUMP!! Get those pics in!!!
Old 06-06-2008, 04:47 PM   #50
DoodleDazzle

Here is Lillie at the beach. She is having so much fun!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgbeach.jpg (5.2 KB, 2 views)
Closed