Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2008, 02:15 PM   #31
Webkinz :)
jerseygal15 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Hey everyone! It's the one, the only, Kyra Banks! Thank you thank you, ladies and gentleman, and welcome to............America's next top model!!!!!!!! There are still MANY spots 2 fill, so come on down and fill out a form today!

oops! sorry! did not mean 2 post twice!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2008, 03:26 PM   #32
I may be....
Gifted

carrierocks is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Hey everyone! It's the one, the only, Kyra Banks! Thank you thank you, ladies and gentleman, and welcome to............America's next top model!!!!!!!! There are still MANY spots 2 fill, so come on down and fill out a form today!

Hey guys! This is Ginger!!! She couldn't wait to get in on the competition! She thinks she can be the next top model because her Webkinz World family supports her, and even though they aren't millionares, they will do their best to see that she gets to follow her dream. She hops you like her entry!

Click the image to open in full size.
Thanks!
carrierocks
carrierocks is offline Female
Old 06-01-2008, 06:26 PM   #33
DoodleDazzle

When is Bee Bee going to tell us what happens next?
Old 06-02-2008, 03:49 PM   #34
I may be....
Gifted

BUMP! Did I get in? CORRECTION: Ginger HOPES you like her outfit.
Old 06-02-2008, 06:08 PM   #35

Kyra: Ok, Ginger, u can be in! But no more entries after this! i luved ur desription of her. it made me understand her personality better. Sorry, Sweet Cheekz and Pom Pom are out on their lunch break right now, but their gonna be here soon. thanks again 4 auditioning!

NOW here's Bee Bee with the rulez 4 the first event!

---------- jerseygal15 added 16 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

Bee Bee: Thanks Kyra! Bee Bee here with the rulez 4 the first event!!!!! FINALLY! every event, u will be given a theme. then, u have 2 take a picture of ur webkinz (and

post it) modeling an outfit that fits the theme! (u can use outfits from the kinstyle

shop) also, there will be a date that u have 2 post the pictures by! u will have about

a week. BUT if u don't post ur picture in time, then u will atomatically be disqualified!

U can also use backrounds, or items from ur house or in the clubhouse in ur pictures if

u want. after each round, 1 webkinz will be eleminated from the

competition.....................does everybody understand??????? good!

Here is this weeks event theme:

Summer Vacation!!!!!

U have until June 7th (Saturday!) 2 post ur pictures! Good luck!

(if u have any questions plz feel free 2 ask!)

---------- jerseygal15 added 16 Minutes and 17 Seconds later ----------

Kyra: Here are our webkinz in the competition!

1. dazyandoreo with Penny the gold and white cat

2. beagley2 with Aurora the unicorn

3. TrappersKid1 with Ellie the elephant

4. BananaPop with Happy Bunny the rabbit

5. Jwolfer with Daemon the husky

6. In The Sun with Sahara the velvety elephant

7. loverofwebkinz2 with Sandra Dean the pink poodle

8. DoodleDazzle with Lillie the pegasus

9. carrierocks with Ginger the tiger

Koala_fuzz with fuzz the koala-disqualified (unfinished form, cannot c picture)

thank u all 4 auditioning! hurry up and get those pictures posted!!!!!!!

Last edited by jerseygal15; 06-02-2008 at 06:08 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-03-2008, 05:56 PM   #36
I may be....
Gifted

Thanks for letting Ginger in. Sorry for auditioning late. Here is her entry!

Ginger is faced with a hard decision; Do I tan or do I swim?

Now for her "close-up"...

Hope you like it!
Thanks!
carrierocks
Old 06-03-2008, 07:01 PM   #37

Judging Webkinz One- Ginger the Tiger

Theme- Summer Vacation

Kyra: Ginger, i really like ur picture! it captures the theme of summer very well, but--

:easter:Sweet Cheekz: Kyra! just spit it out already! Ginger, all that glitter makes it look like its snowin in the summer time!!!!!

Pom Pom: ok cut it out u 2! u both know it waz a very good picture. Ginger, just next time, i would consider not using the glitter unless it helps capture the theme of the picture. now lets focus on the positives. Kyra?

Kyra: she is wearing a gorgeous swimsuit and i love the backround.

:easter:Sweet Cheekz: u can c how much emotion was put into it! Bravo!

Pom Pom: Only, the board shorts she is wearing make her look like a tomboy, but the sunglasses make her seem more girly. which one is it? other than that, i luv it!
Old 06-03-2008, 07:06 PM   #38
I may be....
Gifted

Thanks! It's cool to see how much time you put into this. I'm sorry for the glitter. It may have to stay because tinypic is blocked on my computer...but anyhow, I agree that it is distracting. Thanks for the feedback!
Old 06-03-2008, 08:59 PM   #39
hy, of course I'm
Gifted

TrappersKid1 has disabled reputation

Here is Ellie taking a break from building her sand castle on the beautiful beaches of Maui to pose for a picture.

Last edited by TrappersKid1; 10-20-2008 at 10:08 AM..
Old 06-03-2008, 11:11 PM   #40
To the invisible (:

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

This is Sahara...She is the Princess of the beach

Last edited by In The Sun; 06-30-2008 at 12:05 AM..
In The Sun is offline Female
Closed