Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2008, 09:37 PM   #11
Snifflebump
Webkinz :)
Snifflebump is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Hey everyone! It's the one, the only, Kyra Banks! Thank you thank you, ladies and gentleman, and welcome to............America's next top model!!!!!!!! There are still MANY spots 2 fill, so come on down and fill out a form today!

Hey Jersey!!!
I had soooo much fun on Webkinz with you last night!!! So did you ever decide about me helping you with the judging, theme picking, and pitching in to buy the HUGE present (that's right folks! there's gonna be a totally awesome prize for winning the 1st ever Next Top Modelkinz). Anyways what do ya think about me helpin' out?

Love ya!!!
~Sniffle
Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2008, 09:47 PM   #12
♥♥♥

BananaPop is just really niceBananaPop is just really nice

Default Re: Hey everyone! It's the one, the only, Kyra Banks! Thank you thank you, ladies and gentleman, and welcome to............America's next top model!!!!!!!! There are still MANY spots 2 fill, so come on down and fill out a form today!

Save me a spot! one sec..

---------- BananaPop added 9 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

1. Name of Webkinz that is being entered: Happy Bunny

2. Gender of webkinz pet: Girl

3. Explain why u want 2 be on America's Next Top Modelkinz: I love fashion and well - I think its exiting to see who wins and see all the wonderful clothes being put together.

4. Paste a picture of ur Webkinz in a cute outfit. This will be their audition so choose wisely!:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=fpevo&s=3

Last edited by BananaPop; 05-30-2008 at 09:47 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
BananaPop is offline Female
Old 05-30-2008, 09:51 PM   #13
jerseygal15 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sure Snifflebump! u can help out! I needed a little bit of help anywayz....... thnx much!!!!

-JerseyGal15

P.S.- plz don't ask 2 help me out. i have all the help i need! (thnx again sniffle!) but if u want a part in the show, plz feel free 2 audition!!!!!
Old 05-30-2008, 09:55 PM   #14
Snifflebump

Sounds great! Thanks Happy Bunny!! All that's left is for you to take a picture of your Webkinz in a favorite outfit! This will be you audition! BTW I'm temporarily filling in for Tyra (JerseyGal15)!

So send in that picture of you in you fav. outfit and we will sign you up for America's Next Top Modelkinz! Good luck and have fun!

Old 05-30-2008, 09:59 PM   #15

Kyra: hey Happy Bunny! I love ur outfit! the funny thing is, I just bought a really cute outfit and i bought the exact same one! no joke!

:easter:Sweet Cheekz: Wow Kyra, so i guess she's in!

Pom Pom: welcome Happy Bunny! Good job on that rockin' outfit! u know u picked a great one wen Kyra just bought the same 1! ur gonna do great!!!!
Old 05-30-2008, 10:03 PM   #16
♥♥♥

BananaPop is just really niceBananaPop is just really nice

Happy Bunny :rbt: - Thanks you guys! I'm glad I made it!

lol
BananaPop is offline Female
Old 05-30-2008, 10:04 PM   #17
Jwolfer007 is
Gifted
Jwolfer has a spectacular aura about

I would like to enter.

Name: Daemon
Pet: Husky
Why you would like to enter: Chance to win something hopefully...

Click the image to open in full size.
Jwolfer is offline Male
Old 05-30-2008, 10:11 PM   #18

koala_fuzz is an unknown quantity at this point

fuzz is entering
she is a girl
:koala:
koala_fuzz is offline Female
Old 05-30-2008, 10:51 PM   #19
Snifflebump

Congradulations Daemon! You are the first boy to enter America's Next Top Modelkinz! I think (and I'm sure that Tyra would agree) that your outfit is just what we're looking for in an ANTMkinz! Your outfit is cute and comfy, and your Crown of Wonder that your wearing shows that you you go on Webkinz alot and that you work hard to make your Webkinz look great! Keep up the good work and good luck!!!

---------- Snifflebump added 6 Minutes and 10 Seconds later ----------

Hey Fuzz! I'm soooo glad you want to be America's Next Modelkinz! If you want to enter then you'll need to show us a picture of you webkinz in your favorite outfit! Don't delay to enter or we might just run out of slots!

Last edited by Snifflebump; 05-30-2008 at 10:51 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-31-2008, 04:51 PM   #20

:easter::Good job Daemon 4 being the 1st boy 2 enter the competition! (as Snifflebump already said)

Pom Pom: Yay! our 1st boy webkinz! the ladies will be all over u Daemon! ur adorable! luv the outfit! looks like u got a lot of kinzcash huh?

Kyra: ur so right Pom Pom! that webkinz crown of wonder makes u look so classy! welcome 2 the competition!

---------- jerseygal15 added 10 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

Bee Bee: if u r going 2 enter, plz make sure u fill out a direct form including ur pets name, gender, what type of webkinz, why u want 2 be Americas Next Top Modelkinz, and an audition photo! thnx much!!!!

---------- jerseygal15 added 9 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

Bee Bee: So far, 5 webkinz have been entered into our competition! Koala_fuzz, in order 2 enter Fuzz into the competition u need a picture and 2 fill out a complete form. if u do so, we will have a total of 6 webkinz total!!!!!

Wait......im just getting news from 1 of the judges! Wats that Kyra? ok, ill tell them! This just in, folks! The judges r only allowing a total of 8 webkinz into the competition! thats right! only 8 more! so hurry up and get ur 'kinz signed up b4 it's 2 late!!!!!

there is only 3 spots left!!!!

P.S.- dear Koala_fuzz,

since u have already attempted 2 audition, even if u do fill out a form late, u will still be in the competition. we care deeply about ur webkinz feelings and want them 2 have a fair chance. Thnx again 4 auditioning!

~the ANTMkinz Staff

Last edited by jerseygal15; 05-31-2008 at 04:51 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed