Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2008, 11:38 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
jerseygal15 is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool Hey everyone! It's the one, the only, Kyra Banks! Thank you thank you, ladies and gentleman, and welcome to............America's next top model!!!!!!!! There are still MANY spots 2 fill, so come on down and fill out a form today!

Hey everyone! If ur here cuz U wanna be the next...
TOP MODELKINZ

then u've come 2 the right place! Now lets meet our judjes!!!

Kyra Banks- expert model/fashionista

Pom Pom- clothing designer/expert

:easter: Sweet Cheekz- runway teacher

???- Guest judge (new every event)

and lastly......

Bee Bee- the one who gives all the hints!!
(keep ur eyes open 4 any type of hint that Bee Bee will give later in the competition!)

Now that u have met the judges, here is a form that u need to fill out in order 2 be in the competition!

1. Name of Webkinz that is being entered

2. Gender of webkinz pet

3. Explain why u want 2 be on America's Next Top Modelkinz

4. Paste a picture of ur Webkinz in a cute outfit. This will be their audition so choose wisely!

Thanx and good luck!

Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2008, 11:44 PM   #2
Bring back WNTM!
Gift Trainee

dazyandoreo! is a jewel in the roughdazyandoreo! is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Hey everyone! It's the one, the only, Kyra Banks! Thank you thank you, ladies and gentleman, and welcome to............America's next top model!!!!!!!! There are still MANY spots 2 fill, so come on down and fill out a form today!

what are the prizes
dazyandoreo! is offline Female
Old 05-29-2008, 11:49 PM   #3

Default Re: Hey everyone! It's the one, the only, Kyra Banks! Thank you thank you, ladies and gentleman, and welcome to............America's next top model!!!!!!!! There are still MANY spots 2 fill, so come on down and fill out a form today!

THE PRIZES ARE......................WELL DUH! A SURPRISE!

P.S.- R WE ONLY ALLOWED TO GIVE OUT FOOD AS PRIZES ON HERE????
Old 05-29-2008, 11:56 PM   #4
Bring back WNTM!
Gift Trainee

ya

1. Name of Webkinz that is being entered Penny

2. Gender of webkinz pet Female

3. Explain why u want 2 be on America's Next Top Modelkinz Because i have a good sense in style

4. Paste a picture of ur Webkinz in a cute outfit. This will be their audition so choose wisely!

Click the image to open in full size.

Old 05-30-2008, 12:09 AM   #5

POM POM: U r definately in! I mean just look at that outfit! it is gorgeous! Do u c that Kyra?!

Kyra: O of course! How adorable! Penny, get ready for a lot of hard work!!!

:easter: Sweet Cheekz: Hey there Penny! u got some style! Kyra, I like this cat!

Kyra: Thank u for entering Penny, and we will be seeing u in the competition!

Bee Bee: Hey! U better hurry and audition before we run out of space!
Old 05-30-2008, 12:10 AM   #6

OOPS! I 4GOT! ON THE FORM, CAN U ALSO PLZ ENTER WAT TYPE OF WEBKINZ PET IT IS? THANK U!!!!
Old 05-30-2008, 07:04 AM   #7
beagley2

1. Name of Webkinz that is being entered: Aurora

2. Gender of webkinz pet: Female

3. Explain why u want 2 be on America's Next Top Modelkinz: I love contests and I have good outfits

Aurora is a Unicorn

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 05-30-2008, 08:42 AM   #8
hy, of course I'm
Gifted

TrappersKid1 has disabled reputation

Ok, I want to join.

1. Name of Webkinz that is being entered Ellie

2. Gender of webkinz pet Female

3. Explain why u want 2 be on America's Next Top Modelkinz I love to model and would like a chance to win.

4. Paste a picture of ur Webkinz in a cute outfit. This will be their [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]audition[/COLOR] so choose wisely![/COLOR]

5. Also I am an Elephant.

Last edited by TrappersKid1; 10-20-2008 at 10:08 AM..
Old 05-30-2008, 04:27 PM   #9
Bring back WNTM!
Gift Trainee

bumping up for jerseygal
Old 05-30-2008, 09:01 PM   #10

:easter: Sweet Cheekz: Heeeeeeyyyyyyy! Look @ Aurora go! Isn't she great Pom Pom?

Pom Pom: O yes! Is that outfit new? I haven't seen it before! GORGEOUS!!!

Kyra: I love it! Aurora, ur in!

---------- jerseygal15 added 14 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

Pom Pom: Hey there Ellie! That outfit is pretty cute-

:easter:Sweet Cheekz: but ur going 2 have 2 step it up if u want 2 be in this competition!

Kyra: Sweet Cheekz! don't be so rude! Don't worry Ellie! With a little work, u will be great!

Pom Pom: Kyra, so does that mean she's in?

Kyra: It sure does! Ellie, welcome 2 the competition!

Bee Bee: hurry up and audition before space runs out!!!!! So far 3 places have been filled, and the judges might only be accepting 5 webkinz! So hurry and sign up!

Last edited by jerseygal15; 05-30-2008 at 09:01 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed