Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2008, 08:30 PM   #11
Call me Nikki! :)
Webkinz :)

gerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to beholdgerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to beholdgerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to beholdgerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: hey cheerleaders or people that just know cheer or cheer chats! come here and give me a cheer and you will get psf if it is good 33 psf so come on!

we will we will rock you down pump you up all volcanoes will erupt we are here and here to stay we will rock you today come on team step on the gas we will kick you in the (pause) we will we will rock you

I will post a new cheer everyday or every once in a while

---------- gerbilgirl11 added 1 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by kimandkylee
Ok .. Hee's a really fun one to do !!

You might be good at baseball , You might be good at track , but when it comes to football you might as well step back ! A huh oh yea a huh oh yea a huh oh yea step back !

Ad then you do flips or cartwheels or back bands or all of them !! Ok !!

you got this one from hannah montana

Last edited by gerbilgirl11; 09-03-2008 at 08:30 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
gerbilgirl11 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2008, 08:32 PM   #12
shani12

ducksgoquack is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: hey cheerleaders or people that just know cheer or cheer chats! come here and give me a cheer and you will get psf if it is good 33 psf so come on!

climb up the palm tree, slide down the cactus, we play your team just for practice!
haha i love that one and im a cheerleader too, so pm me formore cheers if you need them :]]]
Old 09-03-2008, 09:30 PM   #13
oo Hoo! Im A

ElmoGoGo has a spectacular aura about

Here Is Mine:
#1)
- Red Hot, Our Team Is RED Hott!
Our Team Is: R-E-D Red H-O-T Hot, Once We Start We Can Not Stop, Red Hot, Yah Yah Red Hot Go PATRIOTS!

#2)
- Hey! Hey! Here We Go!
Go Big Blue! Say What?
Hey Hey Here We Go!
We'' Kick The WHOOP Out O you!

Last edited by ElmoGoGo; 09-03-2008 at 09:31 PM.. Reason: I Cant Spell :)
ElmoGoGo is offline Female
Old 09-03-2008, 09:38 PM   #14
Nick loves me AND my
nick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of lightnick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of lightnick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of light

Victory, victory, now let's repeat it. (repeat)
You strike that V! (repeat)
You dot that I! (repeat)
You curl that C! (repeat)
TORY!!!!!!! (repeat)

---------- nick*is*so*cute added 3 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

Who rocks the house? I say the Eagles rock the house, and when the Eagles rock the house they rock it
all
the
way
DOWN!!!!!!!

Last edited by nick*is*so*cute; 09-03-2008 at 09:38 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
nick*is*so*cute is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 02:54 PM   #15

gerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to beholdgerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to beholdgerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to beholdgerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to behold

Extra Extra read all about it We are the best team there is know doubt about it! Betcha nicle betcha dime il betcha any thing any time! I add a new cheer everyday tell me if you like the cheers I post
Old 09-04-2008, 03:03 PM   #16
twinliz

twinliz is on a distinguished road

Lets get Physical,
Get down, hard and mean!
Lets get physical,
and beat that other team!

---------- twinliz added 2 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

Were number 1,
Can't be number two,
Cause were gona beat,
The whoopsie out of you!
Hope u like them!

Last edited by twinliz; 09-04-2008 at 03:03 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
twinliz is offline Female
Old 09-05-2008, 04:14 PM   #17

Like totally for sure I just got a manicure the sun I swear is bleaching down my gorgeous hair 22 44 I don't know the stupid score go go fight fight gee I hope I look al right I add a new cheer everyday tell me if you like the cheers I post
Old 09-05-2008, 07:46 PM   #18
disdog

disdog is on a distinguished road

surprizingly i know all of those sry
i am a big cheerleader
Old 09-05-2008, 09:40 PM   #19

gmk1996 is on a distinguished road

I got some Stuff
Give it a puff
But if you blow it all away
I will say
hey
hey
hey
Go Apaches!

thanks i just made it up so you probaly havent heard it before
Old 09-05-2008, 09:44 PM   #20
Nick loves me AND my
nick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of lightnick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of lightnick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of light

Ok, what about this?
We want a touchdown, where o where?
We want a touchdown o-ver there!
nick*is*so*cute is offline Female
Closed