Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2012, 08:21 PM   #1
Swiftie <3
Webkinz :)

kippergirl8 is not just visiting!kippergirl8 is not just visiting!kippergirl8 is not just visiting!kippergirl8 is not just visiting!kippergirl8 is not just visiting!kippergirl8 is not just visiting!kippergirl8 is not just visiting!kippergirl8 is not just visiting!kippergirl8 is not just visiting!kippergirl8 is not just visiting!kippergirl8 is not just visiting!

Default Here's Your Ticket, Now Hop on That Plane! This is the Round for You, Top 6 of Nicole's WNTM. ;)

Last time... each contestant was assigned a song from a musical. They had to portray the lyrics of the song in their picture. Orabelle dropped out, and Swarovski was invited back in her place. Then Solstice and Snow dropped out, as well. But that meant not a single contestant was eliminated, and Kianga and Petrova scored big with first and second call-out, respectively.

Rules
Still enforcing the same rules. Post on time, no complaining, be kind to everyone, my word is the law of this WNTM, stay committed, use extensions and immunities sparingly, no spam and keep off-topic chatting to a minimum, and no asking for outfit or background opinions unless specified otherwise in the round description. We are going to allow polite, respectful comments on what the judges have said. No arguing, and no going back and forth. We don't critique your outfits for the fun of it; we do it to really help you.

Round 5

A couple days pass. One morning, the models get ready for the day and then head outside and onto their usual bus. It takes them to the Kinzville Airport. Aiyana is waiting for them at the entrance.
Aiyana: Hi, girls! How are all of you doing?
Top Six: Fine!
Aiyana: Glad to hear it. You'd better say good-bye to each other, though, because this is the last time you'll be seeing each other until judging. You'll each be heading off on a separate plane to a different location. Once you get there, you'll have some time to explore your location. Because your photoshoot will be taking place there. Each of you must create a photo convincing the other judges and me to want to come there. And that's not all. One of you has been assigned the location for the international destination. But who is it? That'll remain a mystery until judging. So, here are your boarding passes. Each of you is in first class! You shall find out where you're headed shortly...

The models exchange glances and study their boarding passes to figure out which terminal to go to. Each one boards their plane, and they are in the air shortly. Each flight takes about an hour and as they're preparing to land, a video appears on the screen.

Kianga's Flight

Nicole: Hello, Kianga, darling! I'm sure you're dying to know where you're going. You've been sent to...San Francisco, CA!
Kianga: Ooh, how cool! I'm hitting up Ghiradelli first, for sure.

Eclair's Flight

Nicole: Eclair! I was so disappointed to hear how poorly you did last round, girl. You've really got to step up your game, like you did last season. Anyways, you're about to land in... New Orleans, LA!
Eclair: Ooh, too bad Mardi Gras isn't going on right now.

Petrova's Flight

Nicole: Good morning, Petrova. You still singing "On My Own"? Anyways, I hope you enjoy where you're being sent-Boston, MA!
Petrova: Boston will be very...how-you-say...cool. There ees so much heestory there.

Swarovski's Flight

Nicole: Swar, it's so good to have you back. Let me just say, everyone's locations were chosen by a draw, so you being sent here was random. But you get to hit up one of my favorite cities in the country-Chicago, IL!
Swarovski: Oh, how exciting! I've got a lot to think about with this photoshoot, for sure.

Susie's Flight

Nicole: Girl, what happened? I heard you were in the bottom two. You made it to the top four last season! Let's hope this photoshoot in....Washington, D.C. redeems you.
Susie: Awesome, the nation's capital. Thanks, Nicole!

Copper's Flight

Nicole: Hey, Copper. Hope you've enjoyed your flight. In just a few minutes, you'll be landing in Seattle, WA.
Copper: Eek, hope it's not raining while I'm scouting out stuff for my photoshoot! Don't want my fur to get ruined.

So, just to summarize it all up, you'll be creating a picture about something about your assigned city, trying to convince Laveda, Aiyana, and Sera-Leigh to go visit that city. Be creative: don't do something run-of-the-mill. You have until April 20, 7 PM KT. Please don't take too long in getting your pictures in, unless absolutely necessary.

Top Six
Eclair the Himalayan (Elf) *
Copper the Sig. Cocker (funky) *
Susie the Pinto (Kendra) *
Petrova the Gypsy Vanner (Megs) *
Swarovski the Diamond Doggy (Mere) *
Kianga the Sig. End. Cougar (Val)

Last edited by kippergirl8; 04-20-2012 at 05:56 PM..
kippergirl8 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2012, 08:26 PM   #2
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

Default Re: Here's Your Ticket, Now Hop on That Plane! This is the Round for You, Top 6 of Nicole's WNTM. ;)

Oohhh, fun! Chicago! The pizza there is outstanding. Was there for three hours... that was the first thing we did. xD
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 04-12-2012, 08:28 PM   #3
Swiftie <3

kippergirl8 is not just visiting!kippergirl8 is not just visiting!kippergirl8 is not just visiting!kippergirl8 is not just visiting!kippergirl8 is not just visiting!kippergirl8 is not just visiting!kippergirl8 is not just visiting!kippergirl8 is not just visiting!kippergirl8 is not just visiting!kippergirl8 is not just visiting!kippergirl8 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Here's Your Ticket, Now Hop on That Plane! This is the Round for You, Top 6 of Nicole's WNTM. ;)

Where did you get pizza? My fave is Lou Malnati's.
Old 04-12-2012, 08:30 PM   #4
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

Uhhh... If I heard the name, I'd know it. xD
Old 04-12-2012, 08:31 PM   #5
Swiftie <3

Gino's East and Giordano's are the other famous ones besides Lou Malnati's.
Old 04-12-2012, 08:50 PM   #6
Gifted

Giordano's! Tha's what we got. They had great spumoni. xD
Old 04-12-2012, 09:17 PM   #7
Gifted

megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence
megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence

Ooh, Boston sounds like a lot of fun! I have heard zat it is cold... I think I shall like zat a lot.

I have a friend who's OBSESSED with Boston. xD
Old 04-12-2012, 09:18 PM   #8
Swiftie <3

Lol. xD interesting city to be obsessed with.
Old 04-12-2012, 09:37 PM   #9
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Hmmm ... Seattle.
Don't know much about it other than it's got horizontal rain and a spectacular ocean view. Guess we have homework to do !!
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 04-13-2012, 07:17 AM   #10
Call me Elf

ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered
ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered

Hmm, New Orleans . . . I would've rather gotten Boston or Washington D.C., but this'll work!

Research time for me; I know next to nothing about New Orleans.

I can hardly believe that we're already at the top six!
ElfLover is offline Female
Closed

Tags
heey dog, it's a starlit night ★, soa, think outside the [box], twloha