Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2008, 01:42 PM   #11
bigduck
Gifted

bigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Help! Post a pic of ur kitchen! The best one wins CHEEKY DOG AND CAT FOOD!

here is my ktichen and my diner the empty spot in the diner used to be the greasy grill but my ex- friend found out my password and took it

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

Hope you like them
bigduck is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2008, 01:46 PM   #12
Look Up!!
Webkinz :)

clueless452 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Help! Post a pic of ur kitchen! The best one wins CHEEKY DOG AND CAT FOOD!

oh my gosh bigduck!! you have a cheeky cat!! that is so cool!
Old 01-21-2008, 01:57 PM   #13
Your mom's leg hair.
Gifted

candygirl717 is on a distinguished road

Do ya like it?????
Old 01-21-2008, 02:14 PM   #14
bigduck
Gifted

bigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonder

yea cheeks is so cute I got her before she retired she was $6.00
bigduck is offline Female
Old 01-27-2008, 06:07 PM   #15
Cookie11Dough
Gifted

Chocolate Bunny will become famous soon enough

Those are all REALLY awesome!!! dancequeen, you just have to go into the Webkinz kitchen, and if your not on a laptop, hold down control and print screen. Then, go into Paint and click Edit ad paste, and then edit your kitchen however you like, save it. When you post it, click "Go Advanced" and then go way down until you can browse for pictures, and click on the one you saved. Hope this helps! ♥♥♥♥♥
If it doesn't work, Ill give you cheeky dog and cat food anyway!! I have an unlimited amount!! ♥♥♥♥
Old 01-27-2008, 06:09 PM   #16
ginger1126

ginger1126 is an unknown quantity at this point

how do i post pictures?
Old 01-27-2008, 09:07 PM   #17
Look Up!!

clueless452 is on a distinguished road

When does this contest end? I really want the foods lol!!
Old 02-05-2008, 10:43 PM   #18
Cookie11Dough
Gifted

Chocolate Bunny will become famous soon enough

lol ALL of u have AWESOME places!!! I just want a few more people to show theirs...and yes, I LOVE all of urs!! I think it ends in a day or two, im not sure, but i probably will en up giving all of u the foods!!! I have the cheeky dog and cat, so yah i have unlimited of the foods.
Old 02-05-2008, 11:24 PM   #19
Glad to be
shakesister will become famous soon enough

Thanks for the contest offer. I hope you and your sister have a blast making a new kitchen. We love designing our rooms Please PM me when you are ready to give out the PSF, and I will give you our username. Thanks again so much for inviting us to share.

We have attached four of our favorite kitchens:

1) New York City Loft Kitchen -- Mignon (our cow) is a budding chef in NYC, but her and her architect hubby are currently living in a rather small one bedroom apartment. She still manages to cook five star French dishes in her tiny kitchen.

2) Food Network Test Kitchen -- Here's where our Webby Staff experiment with trying to crack secret recipes and make up oodles of scrumptious food items for our hungry Webkinz family.

3) College Dorm Kitchen -- Our black Poodle, Shadow, recently began studies at UCLA's film school. She is living in a nice condo in LA. She loves her Pug Blender that her mother sent her in her very first care package from home.

4) Sweets Kitchen -- Our Love Frog, Good Heart, and our pink Poodle, Sweetie, are looking for a room mate to join them. But she must like discussing cooking and watching Secret Chef 24/7...they are obsessed! Our hippo, Big Mouth, stopped by for a visit and some of their delicious brownies that are about to come out of the oven.

[Sidenote: Yes, we are completely nutty about Webkinz But I would imagine all of you are too ]

Last edited by shakesister; 03-17-2008 at 08:53 AM..
shakesister is offline Female
Old 02-06-2008, 12:27 AM   #20

fuzzeeslippers is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, I will try to post a pic of my new kitchen its simple but elegant.I've only done the picture thing once but will try.Hope you like it!

---------- fuzzeeslippers added 8 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

Hope this works LOL!Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by fuzzeeslippers; 02-06-2008 at 12:27 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed