Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2008, 09:19 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

FairwayPup is a glorious beacon of lightFairwayPup is a glorious beacon of light

Default Harry Potter & The Sorcerer's Stone Trivia! If you've finished this book, come here! Readers ONLY!

Hello! Have you finished reading the 1st Harry Potter book? Then come here and see if you know it well with these questions! The first to get all correct gets any recipe food I can make (that means I have to know it, if I don't please tell me how to make it). You may post as many times as you want.

Notice: If you've watched the movie, and haven't read the book, you will not get anything.

Notice: You may use the book for Qs 2, 8, 5, and 10. 11 is a BONUS, so you can't use it for that. NO OTHER Qs!

Here are the questions!

1) Who was the body for Voldemort?

2) When did Draco Malfoy first meet Harry Potter?

3) Who was attacked in the Girls' Bathroom by an troll (before someone rescued him/her)?

4) What was Neville's Grandmother's gift to Neville while he was at Hogwarts?

5) What power did Harry Potter use to defeat Voldemort?

6) Who was trying to protect Harry Potter from Voldemort?

7) Who was the only one Voldemort feared?

8 ) In what order did Harry's friends leave him on their journey from the trapdoor beneath the three-headed dog and beyond?

9) What was the three-headed dogs name?

10) How was the three-headed dog put to sleep?

BONUS! If you get this question, you get an extra prize, as a PSF of your choice, even if you get the others wrong!

11) Who is the only known creator of a Sorcerer Stone?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once this one is done, I will do one on Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets! I'll post a link before it gets closed.

I won't check this one often, but I will look every once in a while and PM if you got it right (if right, I'll PM then post)
Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2008, 09:53 PM   #2
Me is the most
Gifted

KinzCashLover will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Harry Potter & The Sorcerer's Stone Trivia! If you've finished this book, come here! Readers ONLY!

Here are the questions!

1) Who was the body for Voldemort? Quirrel (I hope I spelled that right!)

2) When did Draco Malfoy first meet Harry Potter? In the robe-fitting place. Madame Sombody or other.

3) Who was attacked in the Girls' Bathroom by an troll (before someone rescued him/her)? Hermione

4) What was Neville's Grandmother's gift to Neville while he was at Hogwarts? A remembrall.

5) What power did Harry Potter use to defeat Voldemort? The power of the Mirror of Erised(Only those who didn't want to use the stone would get it)

6) Who was trying to protect Harry Potter from Voldemort? Dumbledore

7) Who was the only one Voldemort feared? Dumbledore again!

8 ) In what order did Harry's friends leave him on their journey from the trapdoor beneath the three-headed dog and beyond? First Ron, then Hermione.

9) What was the three-headed dogs name? Fluffy! LOL

10) How was the three-headed dog put to sleep? By being played the flute that Hagrid gave them.

BONUS! If you get this question, you get an extra prize, as a PSF of your choice, even if you get the others wrong!

11) Who is the only known creator of a Sorcerer Stone? Nicholas Flamel
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 01-30-2008, 06:45 AM   #3
Wicked Through and T

doggiepooch is just really nicedoggiepooch is just really nice

Smile Re: Harry Potter & The Sorcerer's Stone Trivia! If you've finished this book, come here! Readers ONLY!

1) Who was the body for Voldemort? Quirrel

2) When did Draco Malfoy first meet Harry Potter? Madam Malkins Robes For All Occasions

3) Who was attacked in the Girls' Bathroom by an troll (before someone rescued him/her)? Hermione

4) What was Neville's Grandmother's gift to Neville while he was at Hogwarts? Remembrall

5) What power did Harry Potter use to defeat Voldemort? He didn't use one. His mom's sacrifice helped him defeat Voldemort

6) Who was trying to protect Harry Potter from Voldemort? Lily and James

7) Who was the only one Voldemort feared? Albus Dumbledore

8 ) In what order did Harry's friends leave him on their journey from the trapdoor beneath the three-headed dog and beyond? Harry Ron Hermione? I read that book ages ago. I'm on #4.

9) What was the three-headed dogs name? Fluffy

10) How was the three-headed dog put to sleep? Music

---------- doggiepooch added 0 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

11. Nicolas Flamel

Last edited by doggiepooch; 01-30-2008 at 06:45 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-30-2008, 12:08 PM   #4

FairwayPup is a glorious beacon of lightFairwayPup is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Harry Potter & The Sorcerer's Stone Trivia! If you've finished this book, come here! Readers ONLY!

OK, I would like to change Question 6 to "Which Professor was trying to protect Harry?". As you can see, you two have put down answers I didn't think people would think.

---------- FairwayPup added 1 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

Also, you both got the Bonus correct! I can't send it now because I can't get in, but later! I'll PM you the choices in a bit.

Last edited by FairwayPup; 01-30-2008 at 12:08 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-30-2008, 12:19 PM   #5
Wicked Through and T

doggiepooch is just really nicedoggiepooch is just really nice

Professor Snape!!
Old 01-30-2008, 12:24 PM   #6
the fairest 0f all
Gift Guru

sn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all around

1) Who was the body for Voldemort? Prof. Quirrell

2) When did Draco Malfoy first meet Harry Potter? At Madam Malkin's Robes for all Ocassions

3) Who was attacked in the Girls' Bathroom by an troll (before someone rescued him/her)? Hermione Granger

4) What was Neville's Grandmother's gift to Neville while he was at Hogwarts? a Rememberall

5) What power did Harry Potter use to defeat Voldemort? Love

6) Who was trying to protect Harry Potter from Voldemort? His mother

7) Who was the only one Voldemort feared? Dumbledore

8 ) In what order did Harry's friends leave him on their journey from the trapdoor beneath the three-headed dog and beyond? First Ron in the chess game then Hermione at the potions

10) How was the three-headed dog put to sleep? play him music

11) Who is the only known creator of a Sorcerer Stone? Nicholas Flammel
sn0wwhite is offline Female
Old 01-30-2008, 01:00 PM   #7
ill you be my

PorcelainNinja is a jewel in the roughPorcelainNinja is a jewel in the rough

Here are the questions!

1) Who was the body for Voldemort? Quirrel

2) When did Draco Malfoy first meet Harry Potter? In Madame Malkin's robe shop

3) Who was attacked in the Girls' Bathroom by an troll (before someone rescued him/her)? hermione granger

4) What was Neville's Grandmother's gift to Neville while he was at Hogwarts? a remembrall (the toad was from uncle algie)

5) What power did Harry Potter use to defeat Voldemort? his mother's protection (love) and his heart's desire being only to save the stone, not use it, so selflessness maybe?

6) Who was trying to protect Harry Potter from Voldemort? several people including his parents, (esp. his mom) and Dumbledore.

7) Who was the only one Voldemort feared? Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

8 ) In what order did Harry's friends leave him on their journey from the trapdoor beneath the three-headed dog and beyond? Ron left first then Hermione

10) How was the three-headed dog put to sleep? by music (an enchanted harp and a flute)

11) Who is the only known creator of a Sorcerer Stone? Nicholas Flamel
PorcelainNinja is offline Female
Old 01-30-2008, 06:15 PM   #8

Wow, I thought that the BONUS would be hard! None of you looked in your books for that one did you? I stated not to!

I'll make sure my message gets out to you guys, but you might not get it until tom. IDK

BTW, for #6, there are several answers! I'm looking for one in particular.

Hint: It's a professor that had something to do with James Potter. Got any other ideas now?
Old 01-30-2008, 06:43 PM   #9
ill you be my

PorcelainNinja is a jewel in the roughPorcelainNinja is a jewel in the rough

Nope, I don't have that book. I just remember it.
Is number 6 Lupin?
PorcelainNinja is offline Female
Old 01-30-2008, 06:50 PM   #10

Lupin is not in Harry Potter & The Sorcerer's Stone. You're getting whatnot close to the Proffessors! Remember, he had something to do with James Potter.
Closed