Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2007, 09:15 AM   #11
alexism855
Banned
Lady_Gloomy is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Hard Contest!You must try it!

View Post Originally Posted by 3merlin9
A little girl was talking to her teacher about whales. the teacher said "it was phisicaly impossible to be swolled by a whale". the little girl said "but cody got swolled by a whale". frustrated the teacher said"its phisicaly impossible to be swolled by a whale". the little girl said "when I go to heaven I'll ask him". then the teacher said "what if greg didn't go to heaven"? then the little girl said "then you can ask him".!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHAHAHA! That's a good one!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-22-2007, 09:17 AM   #12
Lazyboy0337
Gift Guru

Lazyboy0337 has a spectacular aura about

i got a yo moma joke i made up

yo moma is so fat, when she entered the 100-meter she already one before the race even began
Old 08-22-2007, 09:19 AM   #13
Gifted
kaykay55 is on a distinguished road

Ok here is my joke...

There was a blonde and a breutntte and a red head. And they all heard that there was a magic mirror was in the girls bathroom and if you told and lie you would get ****** in and if you told the truth than you would get three wishes. The bruenette went in and said "I am beautiful." And she wasn't beautiful so she got ****** in. Then the red head went in and said " I am the smartest person in the world and she wasn't so she got ****** in. Then the blonde went in and said " I am stupid." And she got three wishes.

Hope i win. My username is kaykay55
Old 08-22-2007, 09:36 AM   #14
Please ask me
Gift Guru

Carolyn will become famous soon enough

Here's my joke, my friend told it to me:

There was this guy who and worked for a lemonade company and his boss told him to go have a lemonade stand to show the costumers how their lemonade was the best. So the guy went out and set up a lemonade stand and the first costumer came by. "How much?" and the guy said, "I don't know." Then the boss came up and said, "25 cents". The boss walked away and so did the first costumer. A another costumer came up. "How much?" and the guy said, "25 cents." The costumer said "Are you sure it's worth 25 cents?" and the guy said, "I don't know." Then the boss came up and said Yes, I sure am!" Then the boss and the second costumer walked away. A third costumer came up and said "How much?"
"25 cents."
"Are you sure it is worth 25 cents?"
"Yes, I sure am!"
"Should I buy it?"
"I don't know?"
Then the boss came up and said, "If you don't somebody else will." So the boss and the third costumer walked away. Then a robber came up.
"How much?"
"25 cents."
"Are you being smart with me?"
"Yes, I sure am!"
"Should I kill you?"
"If you don't somedody else will."

I really hope this makes you laugh!!!
Old 08-22-2007, 12:21 PM   #15
15cl

View Post Originally Posted by 3merlin9
A little girl was talking to her teacher about whales. the teacher said "it was phisicaly impossible to be swolled by a whale". the little girl said "but cody got swolled by a whale". frustrated the teacher said"its phisicaly impossible to be swolled by a whale". the little girl said "when I go to heaven I'll ask him". then the teacher said "what if greg didn't go to heaven"? then the little girl said "then you can ask him".!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3merlin9 i liked yours

View Post Originally Posted by KATZ99
Ok, so there are four aliens.
The first one can only say, "Meee."
The second one can only say, "Forks and knives, forks and knives."
The third one can only say, "Yippie!"
And the fourth one can only say, "Superman, superman."
So, the aliens are walking down the street, and they find a dead guy on the street. A police man runs up to them and says, "Who killed this guy?" And the first alien says, "Meee." The police man asks, "How did you kill him?" And the second alien says, "Forks and knives, forks and knives." So the police man says, "Your going to jail." And the third alien says, "Yippie!" The police man says, "Who do you think you are?" And the fourth alien replies, "Superman, superman."

Hope you like it!
I loved yours it was great!!!!!!!!

Last edited by 15cl; 08-22-2007 at 12:22 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed