Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2008, 12:20 PM   #41
Indiana Jones is
Gifted

writergirl7 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Halfinger13's FIRST season of WNTM WARS!! Check it out! Tons of fun!!!

Purple rox!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-02-2008, 01:01 PM   #42
xxTemarixx
Webkinz :)

xxTemarixx is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Halfinger13's FIRST season of WNTM WARS!! Check it out! Tons of fun!!!

enter please
Old 08-02-2008, 01:14 PM   #43
kaykat31

Come On Just 8 More People!
Old 08-02-2008, 01:42 PM   #44
Indiana Jones is
Gifted

When can we start?
Old 08-02-2008, 03:29 PM   #45
3OH!3

halfinger13 will become famous soon enough

We'll start when we have 15 people...all the teams will be full! Ughh I"m in a really bad mood cuz of my friend =[[
halfinger13 is offline Female
Old 08-02-2008, 06:33 PM   #46
xxTemarixx

xxTemarixx is on a distinguished road

what happened?
Old 08-02-2008, 06:49 PM   #47
Indiana Jones is
Gifted

waiting...waiting...I'm going to go start an avatar shop.
Old 08-02-2008, 07:31 PM   #48
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

What happend halfingerr?
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 08-02-2008, 07:41 PM   #49
3OH!3

halfinger13 will become famous soon enough

Writergirl, that's cool! I have a bunch of cute avvie from iconater, its the best place! xxTemarixx, just this thing. Let's call her Emily. So emily hung out with me while our other friend, Alli, was at camp. As soon as alli came back, emily ditched me and hung out with alli all the time! Alli was getting annoyed of her and so was I! I finally hung out with her today, and we were on the trampoline playing this game we like to play. She got mad that I had "better" stuff than her in the game, and she starts whining that everything she had in the game was useless. I tell her it's nothing to get mad over at, she can always get more stuff in the game. She says "You were supposed to tell me everything! But I guess you wouldn't know because your soooo stupid" I don't know why she was getting mad over these useless things, but I really hate being called stupid because I"m blonde...Its just a stereotype! I wasn't gunna put up with her being mean to me so I got off the trampoline and went around to the front door to get my shoes and bike and leave. She locks the front door and refuse to give me my shoes...I don't know what was wrong with her! I"m like "give me my shoes please" and she starts yelling saying "NO, I'M STANDING HERE FOR THE NEXT MINUTES AND U CAN'T HAVE YOUR SHOES..So then her sister gave me my shoes. Then emily runs up and takes my bike off her front lawn and I say "Why are you acting so crazy? You want my shoes, my bike? You have your own shoes and the exact same bike as me! Let go of my bike, you can't take it, or I'll report it as 'theft' to the police" then she just starts saying that I've taken everythign from her and she wants something from me. I'm just soo weirded out that she's getting mad over soo many little things, then wants to steal my STUFF! "You want my shoes and bike?" I ask. I walk over and snatch it out of her hands. I ride away to my house, but Alli's house is along the way. So I decide to stop by and tell her what happened, she always has good advice. Then I turn around and Emily is right behind me. I got to alli's house first and went to her front door. I said to emily "Can't I hang out with Alli once this week? You've played with her for a month, and haven't even talked to me, because you were SOO busy with allison. Well I want to talk to her, so leave me alone" Alli's brother was outside and emily starts yelling "YOU WANT MY STUFF, AND NOW YOU HAVE TO TAKE MY FRIENDS TOO?" I'm just like seriously bewildered...what is going on with her? I'm not there to turn allison against her! I say "She's not only your friend, she's my friend too. You are overreacting!" and she just yells that I'm the one who's overreacting. I really don't care about it anymore because she's always been a lousy friend and me and alli both dislike her. If she has an attitude, she's gunna have to pay the consiquences =]

---------- halfinger13 added 0 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

Wow that was a LONGG post! Either way, I'm not going to get worked up over her, because obviously she was acting crazy at that time...seriously! I"m freaked out! But I told her I had other friends...so I"m good =]

Last edited by halfinger13; 08-02-2008 at 07:41 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
halfinger13 is offline Female
Old 08-02-2008, 07:53 PM   #50
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Aww...I am SOO sorry!
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
good luck evry1 - halfy