Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2008, 06:19 PM   #471
Buizel Master of Hyr
Webkinz :)

Batman is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Halfinger13's FIRST season of WNTM WARS!! Check it out! Tons of fun!!!

:bokbok:Cluckers's interview:bokbok:

1] If you could pick one and only one, what would be your favorite peice of clothing from the W shop?
Stonewash Jeans

2] Explain your style in the best way you could!
I like wearing stuff that doesn't match.

3] Why do you want to win WNTM wars?
To prove I have nothing to prove to Batman.

4] If you could open your very own clothing line, what would it be called and describe it a little!
Krazy Chicken! Overalls, flashy shoes, orange shirts, uhh i haven't thought of the rest.

5] What would you say to aspiring models out there?
Don't worry. Be happy now.
Batman is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2008, 06:36 PM   #472
3OH!3

halfinger13 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Halfinger13's FIRST season of WNTM WARS!! Check it out! Tons of fun!!!

Awesome! I"m updating the page tonight!
halfinger13 is offline Female
Old 09-02-2008, 07:57 PM   #473
polkadotted

polkadotz907 is on a distinguished road

tee hee i like your siggy halfy

---------- polkadotz907 added 3 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

Quote:
Haha =] Halfy, Half is fine I dont care though =] That's funny, read the first four books lol! Really, just read the first five chapters, then pick if u wanna continue reading!
what about TL? oh by the way, i am at the part in BD where Edward and Bella are in the cottage but i am planning to do some more reading soon

Last edited by polkadotz907; 09-02-2008 at 07:57 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
polkadotz907 is offline Female
Old 09-02-2008, 08:04 PM   #474
IM A BOY!!
Gift Guru

sea magic will become famous soon enough

:acs: Star's Interview :acs:
1] If you could pick one and only one, what would be your favorite peice of clothing from the W shop? Camo Cargo Pants (because they are the most comfortable and cool at the same time and they work in lots of outfits )

I like to keep it casual, unless it is required in the theme to not be. i try to represent the theme the best way I can, without going over the top. and I love being comfortable. i am a tomboy, so its nice to be in anything thats fun. i also like attracting attention, but without it being too much like when people look at you thinking "Woah. AAAaaaawkward"

I want to win because it is a great feeling! also it is fun to be in contest and when you win it feels like it all pays off! but its more about having fun. i got into modeling when my best friend benny the bengal tiger convinced me to be a little more girly especially around Jockey, the coolest girl sea magic has. modeling got so much fun for me, i just couldn't stop! I also love helping out my friends who are also entered in contests here.

4] If you could open your very own clothing line, what would it be called and describe it a little!
It would be called "You are the Star!". It would basically be a pair of sweats or jeans or other comfortable clothing with clip on accessories to each article. like a clip on cargo pocket, or a clip on green highlight for a pair of blue jeans, that kind of thing. It would allow any girl to customize her own fashion, instead of copying others.

try your best! stay focused on the theme, but make the model look good too. make sure its not too much though, because that isn't good for judging, unless it is the theme.

star had a real fun time writing this. personally, i found it much easier to write it from the pets point of view than from mine.

Last edited by sea magic; 09-05-2008 at 08:39 PM..
sea magic is offline Male
Old 09-02-2008, 08:16 PM   #475
polkadotted

1] If you could pick one and only one, what would be your favorite peice of clothing from the W shop?
hmmm probably the smocked sundress because it is very practical (i mean come on, it covers the shirt spot and the pants spot) and it is quite pretty also! and i love dresses.

i guess i like it simple, and modern, but with a classic look that never goes out of style

I like competing just for the fun of it, but every one likes to win. if i get eliminated, it's no big deal, try and fail, try and fail, the only time you truly fail is when you stop trying. and soda told me she would let me wear the crown of wonder for a day!

ummmmmmm i have to think of a name...... I would probably call it silk. silk is smooth, nice, and pretty.... just like me! (and the designs would be simple to enhance the person's natural beauty and channel it

you've probably realized this, but not everyone is a bundle of flowers. there are nasty people out there. they will try to put you down, but only you can put yourself down. not everyone is a natural born winner. you have to work for it. so do that, and you should have no trouble. oh and don't foreget to be stylish while you do it! strut that stuff!

i like this round half, i would LOVE it if you made some more like it! it was fun to answer the questions! now i gotta jet, it's checker night!

hmmm it sounds like Lucia liked answering the questions! glad you had fun Lucia. now i gotta go read, the temptation is just to strong! but this is NOTHING compared to how i reatcted the the HP series. I was in second grade when i started..... member that kay? it kinda bugged the people in the cluster of desks i was at that i always had my book out, but i dont know why.... ahhhhh memories........ ok i will stop rambling, the post is long enough!

Last edited by polkadotz907; 09-02-2008 at 08:31 PM..
Old 09-02-2008, 08:19 PM   #476
3OH!3

Okay I think some of you may have misunderstood, my fault though, I didn't explain it! Your PET has to be answering this! Not like you yourself, but like your pet speaking!
Old 09-02-2008, 08:20 PM   #477
kaykat31

Smile Re: Halfinger13's FIRST season of WNTM WARS!! Check it out! Tons of fun!!!

Coaco's Interview

Clogs because they are rarely used & I like to stand out.

I like to change my look but, I make sure it blends & Doesn't look out of the blue

This is my 2nd competition & I believe I deserve to win.

Coaco's Creativity

Just do your best & you'll do great!

With Love,
Coaco
Old 09-02-2008, 08:23 PM   #478
polkadotted

oh! sorry half. i will edit......
Old 09-02-2008, 08:30 PM   #479
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

:wt:Isabella's Interview:wt:

the Bubble Vest, cuz its very bright and cool!

My style is cute, and comfy! And it fits the theme.

Becuz we havent won any contests, and it would give me a great experience

Cute & Comfy Clothes, it has really nice clothes that are cute, AND COMFY! And it is really organized and neat.

Live out your dream, cuz the only one that stands between you and your dream, is YOU.

Thank you for this interview,

♥ Isabella :wt:

Last edited by ljfyle; 09-02-2008 at 08:37 PM..
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 09-03-2008, 07:29 PM   #480
3OH!3

Thanks guys! Keep the entries coming!
Closed

Tags
good luck evry1 - halfy