Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2008, 06:14 PM   #461
kaykat31

Default Re: Halfinger13's FIRST season of WNTM WARS!! Check it out! Tons of fun!!!

I don't think my mom will let me read it,lol, my friends mom who wont let her read barney,lol!I also get annoyed at the harry potter people,*stars at sodadotz* what is twlight about anyways?
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2008, 07:36 PM   #462
3OH!3
Webkinz :)

halfinger13 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Halfinger13's FIRST season of WNTM WARS!! Check it out! Tons of fun!!!

Twilight is very hard to explain because it sounds very crazy and nutty to someone who hasn't read the series. I know it will sound crazy, but Stephenie writes it in a way that makes it seem very real and possible. So there's this very average girl named Isabella Swan...Bella she likes to be called. So she moves to this boring little rainy town Washington called Forks. She's going to live with her dad for a while. On her first day of school, she sits down at lunch with a girl named Jessica...she looks across the lunch room and sees the strangest people, staggerlingly beautiful and perfect, sitting bythemselves. There are five of them, A very strong big looking one, a graceful black spiky haired girl, an incredibly beautiful blond girl, another boy not as strong looking, and one boy with very bronze hair that seems smaller than the rest. They are all super pale, white as ghosts, and have the same liquid topaz colored eyes that are very strange. They all have a tray full of untouched food in front of them. The spiky haired girl gets up to throw her -untouched- lunch out, she walks so gracefully, Bella doesn't know how it's possible. Jessica tells her that that's the Cullen famlily. Their all adopted by Dr. Carlisle Cullen, the important doctor at Forks hospital, and his wife, Esme Cullen. The strong one is Emmett, the black spiky haired girl is Alice, the other not a stronglooking boy with blond hair is Jasper, the stunning blonde girl is Rosalie and the interesting bronze haired boy is Edward. Jessica says "I know Edwards gorgues, but no one has a chance with him...he doesn't date, no one is good looking enough for him" A series of strange things happen...Bella is very unlucky/klutzy. It's an icy day and a car is spinning out of control in the school parking lot, heading right for bella's truck...almost about to hit bella. Bella see's Edward standing by his car, a shiny silver volvo, then suddenly, as the car is about to smash her, Edward appears next to her...I won't tell you a lot though. The car doesn't smash her, but there are dents in the shape of Edward's hands in the car's side...she thinks he stopped the car with his bare hands...but the whole family has a secret...I think if you heard enough about the story, you would know that their vampires. It's a very interesting exciting and action filled story, but it's also like a romance story...it's very good and interesting, really I read the book in the same day I started it! Just check it out from the library and try to read the first 3 chapters, THEN decide how you feel about the book. Theirs nothing bad about the book, I even convinced my mom to read it...she loved it too! It's a very...hard to explain in words kinda book, because Edward and Bella's relationship isn't possible, but somehow they like can't keep away and they go against everything that is right...but Bella is a magnet for trouble...so when a hunting vampire comes to her town...
WHOAAA! That is one long post =] I didn't even know I typed soo much! All in all, just read the first five chapters, THEN judge the book!

Okay, enough about Twilight =] Kaykat, if you would like to know more, please PM me! Okay, judging will be up soon! I"m a bit busy though, so I don't know when I'll get it up!

---------- JUDGING! ----------

Welcome to judging =]

This has been a dissapointing round though...many people didn't get their entries in and I hope that they do that next round!

First:

Last weeks WINNING team and the only team allowed to use KinzStyle...the blue team!

Blue team:

Snowy: [Tree]
Spoiler: show
You could have done much better! It did represent a tree...but the outfit just didn't go together well

Star: [Milkshake]
Great job! I think a red bow would have completed the outfit, sort of like a cherry on top, but great job!

Raine:[Chicago]
Awesome! It was very creative to combine all the aspects of Chicago into one outfit! Great job!

Ginger: [Ginger]
NO PICTURE! Tsk tsk! This won't be good for your team!

Great! now onto the Purple team!

Purple team:

Coaco: [Pineapple]
Great job! I liked the clogs, you don't see those often!

Lucia: [Show-offy outfit]
Great job! I love how it was very eye catching and show-offy, but it had that perfect balance!

Tango: [Artist]
Amazing job! It was another very clever outfit! Tango is a great model!

Sunflower: [NY fashion show]
NO PICTURE! Not good...

Cluckers: [Banana]
I think you need to find a balance between crazy and plain...the last outfits were crazy, but this one had no eye appeal! It was just...yellow! I know you had to be a banana, but everyone had to be creative!

Great! Now onto last weeks weakest team...the Red team!

Red team!

Lizzie: [Koala]
NO PICTURE! Again?

Autumn: [Sushi]
It didn't really represent sushi very well. Sushi looks different, and it was a bit tooo...blah!

Isabella: [Topaz]
Great job! I love how you used the helmet to represent the shine!

Rex: [Doctor]
NO PICTURE! THERE IS ABSOLUTLEY NO DROPPING OUT! It was a HUGE rule on the front page and you agreed to it when you signed up!

That's the judging!

This weeks strongest team was hard to decide, because each team had someone who DIDN'T ENTER A PICTURE! But this weeks strongest team is...

PURPLE TEAM!

The next strongest team is the:

Blue team!

That means, once again, that the Red team is the weakest. Red team, PM me asap to tell me who you would like to vote off! Okay, now onto your next assignments:

This week, there is NO PHOTOSHOOT! Since many people haven't entered their photo, this is a small break. Instead, you have to fill out these interview questions!

1] If you could pick one and only one, what would be your favorite peice of clothing from the W shop?

2] Explain your style in the best way you could!

3] Why do you want to win WNTM wars?

4] If you could open your very own clothing line, what would it be called and describe it a little!

5] What would you say to aspiring models out there?

Just answer those five questions and your done!

Good luck!

Last edited by halfinger13; 09-01-2008 at 07:37 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
halfinger13 is offline Female
Old 09-01-2008, 08:21 PM   #463
polkadotted

polkadotz907 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by halfinger13
lol I get it =] I don't feel like everyone else, obsessing over OMG IM IN LOVE WITH EDWARD CULLENN!!! nothing like that! I just enjoy reading about it, I feel soo pulled into the story! I can relate to Bella at times, and Edward at other times, Jacob at other times too. I just feel like..."People. You can't be in love with Edward! Just think about it..." Hmm..perhaps a better way for me to put it is "I'm in love with Edward Cullen, but in a different way. I'm not in love in the love love way, but in love as in I love the story, I love everything that everyone goes through..." I dont' know if they understand...lol! I love the Port Angeles night...If I like a part, I re read it a lot! I only have like 200 pages left of the Midnight Sun draft, I'm reading it right now! I have like twenty pages left of BD, then I'll re read Twilight again! what part of Breaking Dawn are you at? What's your Iconator account name? I wanna see some of your work!
it's hard to tell without giving spoilers, but i am at "book 2" (the part where everything is at Jake's point of veiw) and he is talking to Edward about Bella telling charlie that she is "getting better" if that dosnt make sense, i am on page 300 about in the middle of the page

---------- polkadotz907 added 5 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

no, she should read the first four books, then decide whether she wants to continue

---------- polkadotz907 added 0 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

did you get my pm halfy? (can i call you half, or TL?)

---------- polkadotz907 added 3 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

oh yeah! my iconator username is sodapop907. oh and bye the way, my age on there isnt correct. at least i hope im not 107 years old.

Last edited by polkadotz907; 09-01-2008 at 08:21 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
polkadotz907 is offline Female
Old 09-01-2008, 08:33 PM   #464
3OH!3

Haha =] Halfy, Half is fine I dont care though =] That's funny, read the first four books lol! Really, just read the first five chapters, then pick if u wanna continue reading!

---------- halfinger13 added 4 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

My iconator account is Twilight741, but I dont have any avvies or icons..I just joined!

Last edited by halfinger13; 09-01-2008 at 08:33 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-01-2008, 08:38 PM   #465
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

I n the words of Tango:

:snake:-

1] If you could pick one and only one, what would be your favorite peice of clothing from the W shop?

The big it up hat. it is so fashionable on both genders! and looks so great!!!

Muted yet stylish at the same time. As in I do the best i can in 3 clothes items!

Because I want to prove that legless animals can win WNTMs too! And be an inspiration to all my bros. and sisters and be my dad's first male model to win a WNTM!!!

4] If you could open your very own clothing line, what would it be called and describe it a little!

Chic de Slitherre Organica!

an eco-friendy design for all reptiles that want to look HAWT!!!

Keep trying and do the best with your fame! You never know who you are inspiring!
Old 09-01-2008, 09:37 PM   #466
xxTemarixx

xxTemarixx is on a distinguished road

1] If you could pick one and only one, what would be your favorite peice of clothing from the W shop? Cuffed Jeans

I am sporty but with a little preppy! I love football but want to look good. i look good in the Gothic kind of way so like black,purple,red, and blues! I just bought knee high socks and want arm socks or arm wraps! i love sports and school so i am a mix of kinda everything!

I want to win because it is a great feeling! also it is fun to be in contest and when you win it feels like it all pays off!

I would be called Straight styles! I pick that because I would have all of pink and cute clothes. Next I have sporty but affordable clothes. Then Gothic clothes, and then repeat over and over while mixing them together!

Try your best and go get them! If someone is in your way and saying bad stuff and you can't model or that is a bad outfit, ignore them. They are one person who isn't the boss of you! don't let them intimidate you because maybe others love your clothes! just try your best and don't give up!
Old 09-02-2008, 06:57 AM   #467
3OH!3

Great, thanks! I'll update the thread after basketball practice!
Old 09-02-2008, 07:01 AM   #468
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

can i post mine? i wasnt on the safe team though./..
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 09-02-2008, 09:37 AM   #469
xxTemarixx

xxTemarixx is on a distinguished road

I have no clue but like get it ready and save it on like notepad so you have it!
Old 09-02-2008, 05:11 PM   #470
3OH!3

EVERYONE, no matter what team their on, has to post this! This interview is the assignment, instead of a photoshoot! Thanks for asking that, I forgot all about it!
Closed

Tags
good luck evry1 - halfy