Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2008, 09:55 AM   #451
xxTemarixx
Webkinz :)

xxTemarixx is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Halfinger13's FIRST season of WNTM WARS!! Check it out! Tons of fun!!!

Nope sorry!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2008, 01:37 PM   #452
3OH!3

halfinger13 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Halfinger13's FIRST season of WNTM WARS!! Check it out! Tons of fun!!!

GMK, you are not allowed to drop out from this contest, it was one of the rules and it was bolded and big so you should have seen it! I will judge like right now! GMK, you ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DROP OUTT! sorry!
halfinger13 is offline Female
Old 09-01-2008, 03:36 PM   #453
polkadotted

polkadotz907 is on a distinguished road

hey halfy, guess what book series i got for my bday.... i'll give you a guess
"Penguins, lovely"
polkadotz907 is offline Female
Old 09-01-2008, 04:02 PM   #454
3OH!3

lol! TWILIGHTT!!!! I love twilight!
Old 09-01-2008, 04:07 PM   #455
polkadotted

yeah so far i have 7 avvie/siggy ideas that were inspired by the twilight series
Old 09-01-2008, 04:11 PM   #456
3OH!3

Cool, do you like make avvies/siggys? I have 503 avvies/siggy's/images saved in my pictures that have to do with Twilight! I get like 20 new things a day! Have you read all four books?
Old 09-01-2008, 04:40 PM   #457
polkadotted

i got the books on thursday, and i am halfway through the fourth book. i enjoy making avvies/siggys. i upload avvies on iconator, so look for my work if you go on there. i only have 4 on there though. i share a shop with wik, kay, sponge, jet and buggirl (sorry if i left someone out!) the link is in my siggy. my fav book would have to be the first so far. im a HUGE lolliepop for romance, and that night in Port Angeles with the Italian restaurant MELTED ME!!! i know most fans probably say "i'm in love withe Edward Cullen" and that relates to me a bit. I'm not in love with Edward Cullen, but he is DEFINETLY my type. thoughtfull, clever, chivalrous, romantic......... ok now im rambling!

---------- polkadotz907 added 1 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

sorry if i bored you! oh, and by lolliepop, WI dosnt let us say the other word.

Last edited by polkadotz907; 09-01-2008 at 04:40 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-01-2008, 05:58 PM   #458
3OH!3

lol I get it =] I don't feel like everyone else, obsessing over OMG IM IN LOVE WITH EDWARD CULLENN!!! nothing like that! I just enjoy reading about it, I feel soo pulled into the story! I can relate to Bella at times, and Edward at other times, Jacob at other times too. I just feel like..."People. You can't be in love with Edward! Just think about it..." Hmm..perhaps a better way for me to put it is "I'm in love with Edward Cullen, but in a different way. I'm not in love in the love love way, but in love as in I love the story, I love everything that everyone goes through..." I dont' know if they understand...lol! I love the Port Angeles night...If I like a part, I re read it a lot! I only have like 200 pages left of the Midnight Sun draft, I'm reading it right now! I have like twenty pages left of BD, then I'll re read Twilight again! what part of Breaking Dawn are you at? What's your Iconator account name? I wanna see some of your work!
Old 09-01-2008, 06:03 PM   #459
kaykat31

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... everyone always talks about Twlight or Warriors but, I'm not into those books so, I don't read them!why can't anyone read something like "The Secrets of my hollywood life"The secries I'm currently obscess over!
Old 09-01-2008, 06:07 PM   #460
3OH!3

I read that book! I know what you mean! I was like that too! I couldn't stand everyones obsession over the twilight books, it can get annoying =] I GAURENTEE that you'll LOVE Twilight if you give it a chance! I was totally like you, not even joking! I was so mad that people were obsessed over this Edward dude that I refused to read the books, then my friend bought me it for my birthday and I read it, it's much better than it sounds =] Give it a chance! Everyone who reads it gets caught up in it so much that it's hard to resist!
Closed

Tags
good luck evry1 - halfy