Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2008, 10:51 PM   #391
3OH!3
Webkinz :)

halfinger13 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Halfinger13's FIRST season of WNTM WARS!! Check it out! Tons of fun!!!

So did I. I posted the story about my friend in there...my freind with Blood Cancer =[
halfinger13 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-23-2008, 11:04 PM   #392
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Halfinger13's FIRST season of WNTM WARS!! Check it out! Tons of fun!!!

I made graphics for the thread [:
Old 08-24-2008, 08:21 AM   #393

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

Click the image to open in full size.
The black is for the outside, the white is for the rice, and the maroon is for whatever is in the middle

---------- geros9 added 2 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

I am going to do graphics. And yes, it is sushi

Last edited by geros9; 08-24-2008 at 09:07 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
geros9 is offline Female
Old 08-24-2008, 08:56 AM   #394
3OH!3

Okay you were supposed to dress up as sushi, right? Awesome let me update the front page!

---------- halfinger13 added 1 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

Okay guys it's officially a tie between Amanda and Rex for elimination. If we ever have a tie, I will be choosing who to eliminate:

This week, we are sorry to see...

Amanda go home!

Rex you are safe for now.

Last edited by halfinger13; 08-24-2008 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-24-2008, 10:00 AM   #395
xxTemarixx

xxTemarixx is on a distinguished road

Here is what happened:

I was going to the store on my bike when one of my best friends came running out in front of me. She said Shyann(My other best friend) was getting beat by her dad. So I ran with her while she was on the phone to the window. My friend Shyann said to Jade earlier that if she heard screaming call the cops. Well 12 seconds later she heard screaming so she called the cops. She could here her Shyann screaming no dad. So then I came along. We sat on the steps and I saw a cop turn so I ran after. Luckily it was the cop Jade called. I ran down and showed them where to go. 20 minutes later the cop and Shyann and her brother Marcos(Who is in my grade) were crying. Shyann had a messed up arm and Marcos had 7-8 long gashes that would need stitches to fix! The other officer came down with their dad and took him to Sarpy county Jail. Sadly Shyann and Marcos didn't not have a mother and all relatives were in Washionton.(This was in Nebraska) They were taken away by a police car and w never heard from them ever since. This happens August 22,2008. Jade adn I were both crying. Jade spent the night at my house.
Old 08-24-2008, 10:29 AM   #396
3OH!3

That's terrible! Is it like child abuse? I really hope everything gets sorted out! Feel better =[
Old 08-24-2008, 10:31 AM   #397
polkadotted

polkadotz907 is on a distinguished road

awwwwww im so sorry...... that must have been terrifying

---------- polkadotz907 added 0 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

i moved from two towns and i still visit my friends i left there. maybe you can visit them sometime!

Last edited by polkadotz907; 08-24-2008 at 10:31 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
polkadotz907 is offline Female
Old 08-24-2008, 10:38 AM   #398
xxTemarixx

Well I hope so but they can't take them out of school. We have been waiting for a call but no call yet....... Yes it is child abuse and also their dad never told what happened to their mom so I think he had something to do with it.

Last edited by xxTemarixx; 08-24-2008 at 01:03 PM..
Old 08-24-2008, 10:51 AM   #399
kaykat31

View Post Originally Posted by polkadotz907
awwwwww im so sorry...... that must have been terrifying

---------- polkadotz907 added 0 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

i moved from two towns and i still visit my friends i left there. maybe you can visit them sometime!
yeah except you always have something to do...
Old 08-24-2008, 11:30 AM   #400
xxTemarixx

I am: all at the same time!
Closed

Tags
good luck evry1 - halfy