Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2008, 01:01 AM   #191
polkadotted
Webkinz :)

polkadotz907 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Halfinger13's FIRST season of WNTM WARS!! Check it out! Tons of fun!!!

oh that's terrible! no wonder your up! did you break anything?

---------- polkadotz907 added 51 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

hey guys look google is celebrating the olympics:
**************************.com/logos/olympics08_opening.gif[/IMG]

Last edited by polkadotz907; 08-08-2008 at 01:01 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
polkadotz907 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2008, 06:37 AM   #192
IM A BOY!!
Gift Guru

sea magic will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Halfinger13's FIRST season of WNTM WARS!! Check it out! Tons of fun!!!

a couple of nights ago i woke up with my legs so sore it was sooooooo hard to walk. they're better now, but still not perfect.
sea magic is offline Male
Old 08-08-2008, 06:37 AM   #193

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

Awesome! Is everyone watching tonight?
geros9 is offline Female
Old 08-08-2008, 07:02 AM   #194
Indiana Jones is
Gifted

writergirl7 has a spectacular aura about

Sorry kay! Guess what?! I'm going to a vaulting class with my 4h club. It'll be the first time I've ridden I horse and they're going to expect me to stand on one! Oh well. It'll be fun.

And I'm watching the olympics, I'll just miss the first part because I have church. I'm rooting all USA this year. 4 years ago, I was rooting for Usa and Korea because I'm part Korean, but now, I don't care.

People! Get your entries in!
Old 08-08-2008, 09:52 AM   #195
kaykat31

View Post Originally Posted by polkadotz907
oh that's terrible! no wonder your up! did you break anything?

---------- polkadotz907 added 51 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

hey guys look google is celebrating the olympics:
**************************.com/logos/olympics08_opening.gif[/IMG]
No, I would have said something!

---------- kaykat31 added 1 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by geros9
Awesome! Is everyone watching tonight?
Duh, I can't wait!I'm taping it

---------- kaykat31 added 1 Minutes and 51 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by writergirl7
Sorry kay! Guess what?! I'm going to a vaulting class with my 4h club. It'll be the first time I've ridden I horse and they're going to expect me to stand on one! Oh well. It'll be fun.

And I'm watching the olympics, I'll just miss the first part because I have church. I'm rooting all USA this year. 4 years ago, I was rooting for Usa and Korea because I'm part Korean, but now, I don't care.

People! Get your entries in!
Coolio & Good Luck!

Last edited by kaykat31; 08-08-2008 at 09:52 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-08-2008, 10:19 AM   #196
xxTemarixx

xxTemarixx is on a distinguished road

post please
Old 08-08-2008, 11:18 AM   #197
Indiana Jones is
Gifted

I'll ask my dad if I can tape it too!
Old 08-08-2008, 11:20 AM   #198
3OH!3

halfinger13 will become famous soon enough

Awesome guys! Oohh kaykat, feel better! One time, I was riding trail and Dakota is deathly scared of snakes. She burst forward and I fell into a tree trunk!! I found her waiting for me a few feet up ahead...but I didn't even see a snake! Feel better! Okay, everyone's saying the olympic opening ceremony was yesterday night and I'm majorly confused! It's TONIGHT right? Lol! I can't wait for the opening ceremony! I'm having an olympic party!! My friends are coming over and we're eating popcorn died the colors of the olympic flag!! I'm rooting for USA, Russia and the Republic of Moldova. I was born in Moldova and I'm proud of my Moldovian culturee! I'm also russian and american! If you guys see Moldova in the Parade of the Nations, remember mee! Even thought I'm still kinda sick, I'm really pumped for the olympics!! AHH once every four years!
halfinger13 is offline Female
Old 08-08-2008, 11:26 AM   #199
Indiana Jones is
Gifted

Actually, it's already happened but they're showing it tonight as the "premiere" on NBC. But it's already finished! lol
Old 08-08-2008, 11:35 AM   #200
3OH!3

halfinger13 will become famous soon enough

Oh okay that's good. I was really confused!
halfinger13 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
good luck evry1 - halfy