Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2008, 11:45 PM   #181
Save Our Planet!
Webkinz :)

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Halfinger13's FIRST season of WNTM WARS!! Check it out! Tons of fun!!!

here is Isabella dressing as jealous.

Click the image to open in full size.
she is saying to Sparkle, her buddy the pink and white cat, "omg, Ella looks WAY better than me" but then Sparkle is like "yea bu-OMG! look at her shoes! she has toilet paper stuck to them! HAHA, loser" and Isabella is laughing at Ella the Velvety Elephant... Poor Ella :[

---------- ljfyle added 1 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

and Isabella is wearing the sunglasses so no one can tell that she's jealous and that Ella wont know that she is being looked at or laughed at.

we hope u like it!!!

Last edited by ljfyle; 08-06-2008 at 11:45 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ljfyle is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 08-07-2008, 12:57 PM   #182
polkadotted

polkadotz907 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Halfinger13's FIRST season of WNTM WARS!! Check it out! Tons of fun!!!

i think i will do happy, cuz Lucia is happy that she is on the strongest team. hold on, i have to clean up my room. brb

---------- polkadotz907 added 21 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

ok let me get on ww

---------- polkadotz907 added 15 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

ok first i will show the pic, then i will explain:

pic: Click the image to open in full size.

explanation:
as soon as Lucia found out that she was on the strongest team, she went home and told all her bro's and sis's bout it. then her oldest sis, (white terrier named daisy) was so excited, she took her out for a fancy pants luncheon.

Last edited by polkadotz907; 08-07-2008 at 12:57 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
polkadotz907 is offline Female
Old 08-07-2008, 01:17 PM   #183
3OH!3

halfinger13 will become famous soon enough

Awesome guys! Okay lemme update the front page...

---------- halfinger13 added 3 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by kaykat31
Thanks, do you think the glasses are too much?
Nope, they added a nice touch. Don't worry! As long as you like the outfit, be confident =]

---------- halfinger13 added 7 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

Okay. The Purple team has gotten ALL their entries in!! Good job! And, Roxy the Rhino [Pookybear2007] from the Blue team have been ELIMINATED! Sorry! That leaves the blue team with four people only!

Last edited by halfinger13; 08-07-2008 at 01:17 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
halfinger13 is offline Female
Old 08-07-2008, 04:14 PM   #184
IM A BOY!!
Gift Guru

sea magic will become famous soon enough

when star saw those choices, she immediately chose popular. because she is. but after a little fashion help and a pair of wz jeans from her best friend heartz, she decided to choose funky. and when they put their heads together and worked hard, voila! a work of art was created.
Attached Images
File Type: pngPicture 43.png (16.9 KB, 0 views)
sea magic is offline Male
Old 08-07-2008, 07:04 PM   #185
3OH!3

Wait, so is she popular or funky? Good job though! Are those jeans kinzstyle?
Old 08-07-2008, 07:17 PM   #186

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

The jeans were a give-away about a year ago
geros9 is offline Female
Old 08-07-2008, 07:27 PM   #187
IM A BOY!!
Gift Guru

sea magic will become famous soon enough

no they are really old and retired. she is funky, but if you think it is better as popular, can you please judge it as that? its not really that important, is it?
sea magic is offline Male
Old 08-07-2008, 08:55 PM   #188
3OH!3

Okay, as long as the jeans aren't KS! I'll judge it on whatever you say, I have to judge it on one specific thing, so whatever you say it is, that's what I'll judge it on.
Old 08-07-2008, 11:59 PM   #189
xxTemarixx

xxTemarixx is on a distinguished road

i voted!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-08-2008, 12:06 AM   #190
kaykat31

Hi ya'll I love those jeans!I can' sleep because I fell off my horse when I had no stirups at a canter because he quickly turned without me telling him to so, I ended up in the ER!I'm fine but, really sore & can't ride much for a couple of weeks!
Closed

Tags
good luck evry1 - halfy