Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2008, 09:34 PM   #11
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: HAD TO GIVE AWAY MY WEBKINZ: Which ones should I get now contest?

These are all great and they are helping me feel better! I love webkinz world and webkinz insider!

---------- volleyuup added 0 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

Also, the deadline is tomorrow afternoon at 3:00 so I can judge before I leave my grandma's house!

Last edited by volleyuup; 04-05-2008 at 09:34 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
volleyuup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2008, 09:34 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

dragonsnake200 is an unknown quantity at this point

That's kinda sad.. But also nice...
Maybe you could get:
Lil' kinz Mouse(It looks cute!)
Husky or another Duck(Both are soft and cuddly!)
And..Uh.. If you like horses,the Grey Abraien,Black Fresian,or some kind of Horse.
Old 04-05-2008, 09:37 PM   #13
micsk8gr8
Webkinz :)
snowysk8rgrl22 is an unknown quantity at this point

im thinking...........
mouse
bengal tiger
and
chicken!

alll adorable and i was wondering the ones u gave up did u put them online or were they not put on yet?
Old 04-05-2008, 09:38 PM   #14
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Coolio!!! Anybody else want to say anything?

---------- volleyuup added 0 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

To your question, yes they were online thank WI!

Last edited by volleyuup; 04-05-2008 at 09:38 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-05-2008, 09:38 PM   #15
Yea I am .....
Gifted

stlpeeps will become famous soon enough

Depends on which ones you have already. But you are a very nice cousin.

I vote for the white mouse also. Absolutely too cute! I also think the American cocker spaniel is a beauty. I don't know if you want to wait, but I am really wanting to get the dragon--she looks adorable.
Old 04-05-2008, 09:44 PM   #16
Goofball
Gift Guru

Thanks!!! I am trying to be a good cousin because my aunt is about to have another baby and I want to nice to my cousins because I don't see them everyday! Also, the cousin that smeared the green frosting all over the duck told me this at the dinner table: I want to be like you when I grow up!

I'm not even a grownup!
Old 04-05-2008, 09:48 PM   #17
oh yeah I'm a
Gifted

ladybucs123 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by volleyuup
It's okay. I don't have the pink pony actually. It's my dream afforable webkinz! LOL! Thanks.
LOL I have one and it was my first webbie! I named her Ashlynn.
ladybucs123 is offline Female
Old 04-05-2008, 09:50 PM   #18
Goofball
Gift Guru

That's a pretty name. Anybody else want to enter?
Old 04-05-2008, 09:54 PM   #19
bigduck
Gifted

bigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonder

mouse
another duck
and another raccoon
bigduck is offline Female
Old 04-05-2008, 09:55 PM   #20
Goofball
Gift Guru

People, this is not to anybody in particular, but please say why. That is how I can judge!
Closed