Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2008, 09:14 PM   #1
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default HAD TO GIVE AWAY MY WEBKINZ: Which ones should I get now contest?

Sadly, today, at my Grandma's house, everything was going really well. But then, my cousins came and the six two year olds found my webkinz and loved them to pieces. They kept asking if they could keep them forever and one got green frosting all over my Webkinz duck! Anyways, because they kept pestering me and getting goo all over the little guys, I let the girls take them. They got 3 Webkinz and they were these:
1. Webkinz Duck
2. Webkinz Raccoon (this was the most painful)
3. Lil'kinz Black Lab

My mom is very kind and supports my collecting so she said that she would get me three new webkinz any kind as long as they were not way too expensive. So, now I need your help. In your post, tell me what three webkinz (or lil'kinz) that I should get and why. The winner will get 5 PSF's and I will get their suggestions! Runners Up will be annouced and they will each get 2 PSF's! Thanks for all your help in this really bad time (and I am not kidding about this. I love Webkinz and it was really hard.):rac::easter:

---------- volleyuup added 10 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

Does anybody want to help me?

Last edited by volleyuup; 04-05-2008 at 09:14 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
volleyuup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2008, 09:21 PM   #2
jet3461

Default Re: HAD TO GIVE AWAY MY WEBKINZ: Which ones should I get now contest?

Awww! So sorry... I knwo u ♥'d your Webkinz Raccoon a lot. you should get the Lil mouse, maybe another raccoon, and a Pink Pony.

Lil Mouse: Ultra-Cute, very small, Awesome online, and Plush.

Raccoon: Maybe you could name it Rose, and you could have Rose and Rosie. And it would fill the empty place in your heart. I know they are retired, but maybe you could find one. Just Maybe. I got my Raccoon AFTER it retired... so...

Pink Pony: I see you like them. They are in yuor siggy. If you already have one, sorry. It makes me think that Raccoon, Lil Black Lab, and Duck were your only Webkinz.

If you have Pink Pony.......

Velvety Elephant: Very Soft and Cuddly. Has a great online pic, also.

If I win, keep your PSF. I just wanna help. By YOUR post, I am sleeping with MY raccon, Rascal, tonight.

Hope I hlped a lot. Still very Sorry.
Old 04-05-2008, 09:23 PM   #3
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

It's okay. I don't have the pink pony actually. It's my dream afforable webkinz! LOL! Thanks.
Old 04-05-2008, 09:24 PM   #4
lolly247z
Webkinz :)

piggy17 is on a distinguished road

Get the black lab or black and white cheeky Dog.
Old 04-05-2008, 09:24 PM   #5
happy holidays!
Gift Trainee

WebkinzRaccoon is just really niceWebkinzRaccoon is just really nice

awww that was nice of you! the raccoon must have been very tough!

i think you should get...
lil kinz mouse
american cocker spaniel
and another duck because won't they retire next year like the love pup and sherbet bunny did?
i think they might come out with a new easter one... so i'd get the duck.

WebkinzRaccoon is offline Female
Old 04-05-2008, 09:24 PM   #6
Chinese people are
Gifted

yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!

hmm... id get the leopard (if you find one), duck, and penguin. the duck and penguin could be BFFs... there both birds... never mind...
yingxi is offline Female
Old 04-05-2008, 09:24 PM   #7
I sing 'cause I'm a
Webkinz :)

rhoden4 is on a distinguished road

Oooo... You had to give away Giselle. Still, that WAS super nice of you. Sure I'll help you figure out which ones to get next!

1: The white mouse (It is too CUTE!!!)
2: The Pink Poodle (Its the PotM)
3: The Velvety Elephant (If you like it. You could name it after ANYONE, like my Mom bought me one and I'm going to call it Natalie. I also like it 'cause it could be a boy or a girl.)

PM me ANYTIME volley!!! I hope that this helps!
Old 04-05-2008, 09:26 PM   #8
Goofball
Gift Guru

Thanks guys!!! These are all good but the second post after jet's, you need to tell me why.

---------- volleyuup added 0 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

That's so sweet that I'm in your siggy! These are all bringing on the water works.

Last edited by volleyuup; 04-05-2008 at 09:26 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-05-2008, 09:27 PM   #9
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

kangaroo
mouse
husky/polar bear

those r my personal favorites! and at least u still have your webbies on line...
rattyjol is offline Female
Old 04-05-2008, 09:27 PM   #10
iloveme668

I think you should get these:

Bengal Tiger: It is a majestic, wild animal and it's easy to name. The online character is adorable and the plush is cute too!

White Mouse: The white mouse is new, cute and nothing else!!!

Pink Pony: It isn't new but it is sure pretty and sassy!!! I have it. It is cute also.

My username is beany221. I hope I win! Poor U!!! I hate giving away webkinz!
Closed