Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2008, 08:35 PM   #91
Webkinz :)

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: GymnastGirl's Next Top Chef! Win up to 15 PSF's!!

cool! it has been forever since I watched! i know my favorite girl is Jen but I don't know about any boys
geros9 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2008, 02:45 PM   #92
GymnastGirl724

sounds good!! i'll probably send it tomorrow, i have to go to bed really soon. good night and good luck!

---------- GymnastGirl724 added 601 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

my fav guy is bobby and i don't know many of the girls cept for Jen, but i dont like her....

---------- GymnastGirl724 added 488 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

:gr:- Good job everyone! I hope you had a good break because..... it's time for another challenge!
- ARGHH!!!
:gr:- What's wrong, Ryder?
- My employees are so ANNOYING!!
:gr:- But you have the best employees in Kinzville!
- Too bad they can't put together an outfit for their lives!
:gr:- Huh?
- A restaurant critic is coming in two days- and my entire staff has terrible outfits!
:gr:- You need help?
- I need everyone to design an outfit for my staff. I want the outfits to match, so you only have to make one outfit for all of them.
:gr:- Do we need to take pictures?
- Only if you want to. You can post a picture of your outfit or just write all of the clothing items. You will not get a bonus for posting pictures.
:gr:- Is that it?
- I almost forgot, we're spending almost all of our money on the food so it tastes good. So we can't afford Curio Shop or Kinzstyle clothes. NO CURIO SHOP OR KINZSTYLE!
:gr:- A deadline?
- We need all entries by Friday, 5-16-08, at 8 a.m. eastern time. That's the day the critic is coming.
:gr:- You heard the man! Good luck!!

Last edited by GymnastGirl724; 05-14-2008 at 02:45 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-14-2008, 02:47 PM   #93
Tecytoc2142

how mant outfits do we need?
Old 05-14-2008, 02:52 PM   #94
Indiana Jones is
Gifted

writergirl7 has a spectacular aura about

just one. I'm on it! Oh. What are the restaurant colors? or theme? Cuz that could help.
Old 05-14-2008, 02:57 PM   #95
GymnastGirl724

There isn't really a theme. Basically, the restaurant is very fancy and classical. The wall color is black, white, and red, although Ryder doesn't care what the colors of the outfit are. First come, first served, and by that I mean you can only use ONE of the same items as someone else. Shoes do not count for this, as in you can use the same shoes as someone else and ONE other item. GOOD LUCK!
Old 05-14-2008, 04:03 PM   #96
Indiana Jones is
Gifted

Cheep-Cheeperstin here with his outfit. He decided to create a plain outfit that could withstand mess, yet still fit the style and fashion of the restaurant.

He is sporting a red t-shirt, black pants with white stripes down the side, a black funky hat that didn't fit so well on his skinny head, and a black belt for professionalism.

He hopes Ryder likes his cool and comfy waiters outfit.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgwaiter costume_cc.JPG (8.0 KB, 8 views)
Old 05-14-2008, 04:29 PM   #97

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

i am ready for a pic. writergirl, do you want to do it?

---------- geros9 added 1 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

or if you don't want to, i am wearing the red t-shirt, academy skirt, red bow, mary janes

Last edited by geros9; 05-14-2008 at 04:29 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
geros9 is offline Female
Old 05-14-2008, 04:46 PM   #98
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

nothing special but it works great! even though the black t-shirt is not fancy it is just one step away! also the white jeans are very comfortable to move around in and the tuxedo shoes pull the outfit together! Gary sure LOVES this outfit!

Click the image to open in full size.
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 05-14-2008, 04:55 PM   #99
Indiana Jones is
Gifted

i have to leave soon so I can't do it. srry. I'll see you 2morrow.
Old 05-14-2008, 04:58 PM   #100

that's fine! it said we don't need a pic
geros9 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cancelled