Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2007, 04:31 PM   #21
aves to the
Gift Guru

koalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guide

Default Re: Guess-The-Word Contest!!!

Okay. I will give a hint. The round object has three holes (usually).
koalakinzforever is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-19-2007, 04:33 PM   #22
Webkinz :)

xxshorty4lifexx is an unknown quantity at this point

nice that was quick
Old 08-19-2007, 04:34 PM   #23
PLEASE PM ME IF YOU
Gifted

amandapanda927 is on a distinguished road

a bowling ball
Old 08-19-2007, 05:29 PM   #24
aves to the
Gift Guru

koalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by amandapanda927
a bowling ball
WINNER!!!!!!
-
There is a delay on the next contest. hopefully it will be posted later today. I need to think of a hard 1, scince it takes longer, and I don't have to run out of riddle-things.

Last edited by koalakinzforever; 08-19-2007 at 05:31 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-19-2007, 05:44 PM   #25
platupus
Banned
platupus is on a distinguished road

you can do it!
Old 08-20-2007, 11:53 AM   #26
aves to the
Gift Guru

Okay! Here it is! this one will be different. You don't have to guess my riddle. You have to make up your own riddle, and tell the answer. This contest will be judged at 6:00 kinztime on August 20, 2007 (duh) then, I will go back to the regular contests. Every month, there will be at least one of the different kind, like this. You don't have a lot of time, so you better get to work... after the rules...

1. The riddle can't be a well known riddle. You have to make it up.

2. Don't copy other people's riddles, then change 3 words.

3. Get creative. Creativity catches my eye.

4. HAVE FUN WITH IT!!! Don't make your brain pop from thinking so hard of what to do. Let the words flow naturally from your fingers. I don't care if it's weird, it just has to make sence.

5. Don't be begging me to tell you the prize. It will be revealed at 6:00 kt
Old 08-20-2007, 05:53 PM   #27
aves to the
Gift Guru

Okay, scince nobody posted anything, the next contest will start august 21, at 6:00 kt, and this one will keep going.
Old 08-20-2007, 06:12 PM   #28
platupus
Banned
platupus is on a distinguished road

If There Is A Line Of Chickens, Two In The Front Two In The Back, How Many Chickens Are There?
Old 08-20-2007, 06:41 PM   #29
VanilaIceBaby

4 chickens?
Old 08-20-2007, 07:02 PM   #30
grantauy
Gift Guru

grantauy is a jewel in the roughgrantauy is a jewel in the rough

2 chickens
Closed