Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2008, 12:38 AM   #1
I dance with my
Webkinz :)

pupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of light

Smile Guess it and win a psf!

Hello and welcome to my new contest thread. I have done many contest, but never anything like this one! It is called Guess the Ballet. I have recently done a ballet and I am obsessed with dance at the moment. I will post 3 clues for each ballet and you have to guess. First person to guess it correctly gets a psf.

*PLEASE NOTE*
Do NOT quote this message! And the ballet and clues will always be posted on THIS post!

PSFS:
:deer::gr::husky::lion::pgn::rac::samoyed::sch::toucan::trigger:

BALLET CLUES 1:
SOLVED
WINNER:Faerie Queen
ANSWER:bookworm42

BALLET CLUES 2:

1. It is based on a famous play
2. It is once again a modern ballet and by John Alleyne
3. The title has 4 words in it

HAPPY GUESSING!

Last edited by pupso98; 11-10-2008 at 07:43 PM..
pupso98 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-10-2008, 06:51 AM   #2
Gifted

EHeinze5 knows the way
EHeinze5 knows the way

Default Re: Guess it and win a psf!

I haven't a clue! Good job coming up with a unique game!
EHeinze5 is offline Female
Old 11-10-2008, 05:59 PM   #3
So happy to be
Gifted

bookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Is it caled the Fairy( maybe it's spelled Faerie) Queen? I read that randomly somewhere and think that's what it's called
bookworm42 is offline Female
Old 11-10-2008, 06:13 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

oobanana is on a distinguished road

Hi I'm oobanana here to QUICKLY help pupso98. Congrats, bookworm42!!You guessed it correctly!! Pupso98 will PM you ASAP!!
oobanana is offline Female
Closed