Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2008, 09:14 PM   #11

Default Re: Guess what it is!

okay. sorry. i kinda just announced the post with customer in it. sorry! oh yes, new rule i forgot to add: spelling counts! i think we will do something else but it has to do with the picture. here is a question (I want you to think. The most reasonable answer and well thought out answer will get the food and the point for the chance to win the grand prize!) :
What do you think the pool tube means to represent 'Customer Service'? Use at least one sentence to describe this.
Basically, I think the most reasonable thing to do is start over with this question. ready? think!

---------- smrtiegurl101 added 2 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

but i'm feeling pretty jolly, so the first five people who posted on the thread will get a free recipe food, but sadly, no point. so fuzzy, aquakatie, mjb, and Buddy will get one. the first person to guess will get it!

---------- smrtiegurl101 added 0 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

to guess on the question, of course.

Last edited by smrtiegurl101; 06-17-2008 at 09:14 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 06-18-2008, 03:04 PM   #12
my mom says im
fuzzypenguin7 is a jewel in the roughfuzzypenguin7 is a jewel in the rough

The pool tube for costumer service might mean that they can help by throwing them a pool tube if they were drowning(need help) they can give them a pool tube to help them!
fuzzypenguin7 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2008, 02:21 PM   #13

i'll give it to fuzzy. 1 point! now, let's guess the song! remember to add the person (or people) who exactly sang it.
And I can tell you're going through the motions.

---------- smrtiegurl101 added 3 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

please guess, people.

Last edited by smrtiegurl101; 06-20-2008 at 02:21 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-20-2008, 02:23 PM   #14

Is it, All Downhill from here by A New Found Glory?
Old 06-21-2008, 10:55 AM   #15

congrats, hiphop! i didn't think members would know that. what is your ww id so i can give you the recipe food? and you get a point, too. next, we have a brain teaser:

A man has a boat, goat, wolf, and grass. he needs to get them across the river. he cannot leave the wolf with the goat or else the goat will be eaten. the goat cannot be with the grass or else the grass will be eaten. the man cannot stay with the wolf or else the wolf will eat the man himself. What will he do? Poor guy! Someone to help him.

---------- smrtiegurl101 added 1 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

and, u get an extra since you posted fifth different member to post on the thread.

Last edited by smrtiegurl101; 06-21-2008 at 10:55 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-21-2008, 10:59 AM   #16

take the goat across and drop him off then go back and get the wolf and go across and pick up the goat and bring it back and drop it off and pick up the grass and go across and drop it off and go back and get the goat... thats how i know it cuz i don't know how to have the wolf and the guy not alone...
Old 06-21-2008, 11:15 AM   #17
Give a
Gift Guru
kinzdreamer has disabled reputation

i don't see the pic
oh well next clue

---------- kinzdreamer added 2 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

i think rayquaza is right so i will wait till next clue

Last edited by kinzdreamer; 06-21-2008 at 11:15 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
kinzdreamer is offline Female
Old 06-21-2008, 08:25 PM   #18

I meant that, if the man stayed with the wolf across the river. so, rayquaza shall get it. now, i'm tired and very sweaty, so i'll post next morn!

---------- smrtiegurl101 added 1 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

so like, he went with the wolf alone. oh yea, and i'll add u, rayquaza, to recive ur recipe food. i'm thinking of sending all the foods the day before i announce the winner.

Last edited by smrtiegurl101; 06-21-2008 at 08:25 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-22-2008, 09:32 PM   #19

boy! it seems people really start talking when i have something else to guess. i have another pic (this is for u kinzdreamer, LOL) :
But just hold on for a moment while I get the pic.
Old 06-22-2008, 11:49 PM   #20
Webkinz :)
webkinzfan9976 is an unknown quantity at this point

ITS SOO EASY . its the costemer sirvice button

my name is webkinzfan9976 on webkinz

---------- webkinzfan9976 added 5 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

oh this one is fun . send the goat across . go back send the wolf and the grass . ta da

Last edited by webkinzfan9976; 06-22-2008 at 11:49 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost