Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2008, 07:59 PM   #11
huffs
Webkinz :)
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise

Default Re: Guess That Webbie's Name!

Oooh,But you might have gotten the Cow one Nicely..I'm bad at name alot..It'ss fine..Banana was easy but The cow was hard but you might have even got it!
Miafire is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2008, 08:13 PM   #12
bermudiancheer14113

bermudiancheer is on a distinguished road

I'm not sure if I got it right or not.
bermudiancheer is offline Female
Old 09-29-2008, 08:32 PM   #13
call me mer.

hespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud of

Talking Re: Guess That Webbie's Name!

View Post Originally Posted by bermudiancheer
just a couple quick guesses,

#2. mudmilk/milkmud
#3.bananas

---------- bermudiancheer added 0 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

oops miafire got it first!
Good job! You got Milkmud right! MiaFire did get Bananas' name right. I will send you guys the psf's.

---------- hespsn added 10 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

Wow, it's so hard to keep up with everyone! It's so tiring! Anyway, here's #4, #5, and #6 to keep everyone occupied! (You do not have to put the number of the answer by the guess.)
#4:gr:IYLL (This one is easy)
#5FRUSUS (Kinda' hard)
#6RHSEYE (obvious)
Good luck! I'm so tempted to always say Goodluck!

Last edited by hespsn; 09-29-2008 at 08:32 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
hespsn is offline Female
Old 09-29-2008, 08:44 PM   #14
hy?
Gifted

cpom defies all odds
cpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all odds

#4 Lily
#5 Rufuss
#6 Hershey
cpom is offline Female
Old 09-30-2008, 06:23 AM   #15
call me mer.

hespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by cpom
#4 Lily
#5 Rufuss
#6 Hershey
That's right!
#7:el1:ILELE
I'm going to do one scramble at a time now.
14 webbies names' left! I will do the hardest ones at the end now.
hespsn is offline Female
Old 09-30-2008, 09:50 AM   #16

KittenQTPIE is an unknown quantity at this point

Um... is it Ellie?
KittenQTPIE is offline Female
Old 09-30-2008, 09:54 AM   #17
betsey2u

betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered
betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered

Good one!! Mittens! (no wonder I dont always do well in the intelligence area at the academy LOL!)

---------- betsey2u added 0 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

Ellie sounds right for the second one!

Last edited by betsey2u; 09-30-2008 at 09:54 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-30-2008, 12:24 PM   #18
huffs
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise

Yeah!That's right!I Hope you put more up soon!
Miafire is offline Male
Old 09-30-2008, 03:21 PM   #19
call me mer.

View Post Originally Posted by KittenQTPIE
Um... is it Ellie?
That's right! What's your WW ID?
#8:bas:NBO-BNO (This name, I got it from a movie. My dad laughed after I told him the name and said, "That's a... creative name")

View Post Originally Posted by Miafire
Yeah!That's right!I Hope you put more up soon!
I just did, MiaFire. I also sent you a friend request on Webkinz so I can send you your prize.
View Post Originally Posted by betsey2u
Good one!! Mittens! (no wonder I dont always do well in the intelligence area at the academy LOL!)

---------- betsey2u added 0 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

Ellie sounds right for the second one!
Mittens is actually a really common name, so it is right. I don't know why I named her Mittens, but it is cute. I don't really like common names, though. It's just fun to come up with funky names, you know. Ellie is right, too.

Last edited by hespsn; 09-30-2008 at 03:21 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
hespsn is offline Female
Old 09-30-2008, 03:30 PM   #20
huffs

Bon-Bon

Like DUH!!
Miafire is offline Male
Closed