Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2008, 07:16 PM   #91
DeniseArrow

Default Re: guess that webbie now on round 5! come & guess!!!! reminder round 6 will be on thurs! post a request for a pm... contest ends quicky normaly... pm me to be on the pm list!

View Post Originally Posted by iDANCE
a pig?? idk lol

---------- iDANCE added 0 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

no wait i say a hippo
Hey, I was going to guess the Hippo. I bet your right.

Okay, instead I'll guess the Pinto.:ph:

Question: How to you modify your first post? I want to do a contest but I don't know how to keep updating the first post. Please help me.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2008, 07:21 PM   #92
i have 2 just ask :)
Gifted

soccergurl♥ will become famous soon enough

Default Re: guess that webbie now on round 5! come & guess!!!! reminder round 6 will be on thurs! post a request for a pm... contest ends quicky normaly... pm me to be on the pm list!

View Post Originally Posted by DeniseArrow
Hey, I was going to guess the Hippo. I bet your right.

Question: How to you modify your first post? I want to do a contest but I don't know how to keep updating the first post. Please help me.
hi! soo to do your own contest... at the bottom right corner of your first link (post) you see where it says modify??? well click that! hope i could be a help to you!! oh and for the contest whats your final choice???
soccergurl♥ is offline Female
Old 02-21-2008, 07:24 PM   #93
shani12
Webkinz :)

ducksgoquack is an unknown quantity at this point

black poodle?
Old 02-21-2008, 07:39 PM   #94
Gifted

nope sry! good try!! =-)
Old 02-21-2008, 07:41 PM   #95
spider12

lil_googles will become famous soon enough

number 6 is the hippo
Old 02-21-2008, 10:43 PM   #96
DeniseArrow

View Post Originally Posted by iDANCE
a pig?? idk lol

---------- iDANCE added 0 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

no wait i say a hippo
View Post Originally Posted by DeniseArrow
Hey, I was going to guess the Hippo. I bet you're right.

View Post Originally Posted by soccergurl♥
hi! ... oh and for the contest whats your final choice???
I think it is up to you to interpret the rules.

You said only one guess for each round.
I felt that iDance has guessed Hippo so I picked my second best guess which is the Pinto.
So I think it is clear that Pinto is my official guess.

However, if iDance is disqualified because you feel s/he made two guesses (pig and hippo), then I would like to have it known that I would have guessed Hippo. But I don’t think it is fair that I should get two guesses.

Put another way, if iDance is disqualified, I would like to be allowed to guess Hippo.
If iDance is not disqualified but has to stick to her original guess of the Pig, then I would like to be able to guess Hippo.
If iDance is allowed to change her guess to Hippo, (which is fine with me because it was only 24 seconds later), then Hippo is already guessed and I have to pick my second choice which is Pinto.

So, I really think it is up to you. Perhaps iDance and I are both disqualified for trying to get in two guesses. You are the contest host and judge. I will leave it up to you; and what ever you decide, I’m having fun because you run a great contest.
Old 02-21-2008, 10:46 PM   #97
paws11kitty

paws11kitty has much to be proud ofpaws11kitty has much to be proud ofpaws11kitty has much to be proud ofpaws11kitty has much to be proud of

has anyone won?
paws11kitty is offline Female
Old 02-21-2008, 10:56 PM   #98
Gifted

yayyyyy!!!ok the answer is the hippo, idance picked two but she and denisearrow will both share winning title, i am very sorry but i must finish my home work... but for the winners, plz post your food choice... and i will send it tomorrow after noon! thanks
Old 02-21-2008, 11:27 PM   #99
DeniseArrow

hi! soo to do your own contest... at the bottom right corner of your first link (post) you see where it says modify??? well click that! hope i could be a help to you!!
I think I can handle that. Thanks for pointing it out. I didn't see a modify button anywhere but then I found one on the poll thread I started so I think it's only available in some threads like polls and contests. Anyways thanks. I hope you come to my contest. I'm working really hard to plan it out iin advance so it will run smoothly. I have all my tricks up my sleeve.

---------- DeniseArrow added 22 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

yayyyyy!!!ok the answer is the hippo, idance picked two but she and denisearrow will both share winning title, i am very sorry but i must finish my home work... but for the winners, plz post your food choice... and i will send it tomorrow after noon! thanks
You are very fair and very generous.

Congrats to iDance for thinking of the right answer.
While I was busy searching the WI sight to see which webbies came with PSFs that were bathtubs, she already had the answer posted.

I picked Hippo over all the other webbies that come with bathtubs because the Hippo’s bathtub is called a Wallowing Tub which sounds like s/he must really enjoy using it.

Thanks again for a great contest. I’d love to get a Reindeer Spiky Sedge Soup. I’ll keep it as a reminder of my first ever contest-win. I’ll put it in the fridge and never eat it, never sell it, never trade it, and never give it away. I'll keep it always. I think it is a very cute PSF and special too because the Reindeer is Seasonal and I may never get to get one of my own.

Last edited by DeniseArrow; 02-21-2008 at 11:27 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-22-2008, 08:11 AM   #100
paws11kitty

paws11kitty has much to be proud ofpaws11kitty has much to be proud ofpaws11kitty has much to be proud ofpaws11kitty has much to be proud of

when is the next round?
paws11kitty is offline Female
Closed