Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2008, 03:40 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!

Default Guess those lyrics!

How this works is that I will post some lyrics and you have to guess what song they are from.

Every time someone gets ten points they get a PSF of your choice! Look carefully at the list because I have some Estore and new pet PSFs!

Charcoal Cat
Pink Pony
Leopard
Hippo
Cow
Black Cat
Pink Poodle
Horse
Unicorn
Black Bear
Pig
Elephant
Cocker Spaniel
P&W Cat
Black Lab
Tiger Snake
Leopard Lizard
Lion
Persian Cat
Clydesdale Horse
Turtle
B&W Cat
Golden Retriever
Panda
Rhino
Whimsy Dragon
Go&W Cat
Rabbit
Basset Hound
Gr&W Cat
Reindeer
Lemon Lime Gecko
Pink Googles
Tye Die Frog
Cheeky Monkey
Crocodile
Toucan
Spotted Leopard
Goldfish
Chicken
St. Bernard
Pegasus
Skunk
Blue Jay
Seal
Coco Dinosaur
American Albino
Kangaroo
Husky
Deer
Himalayan
Polar Bear
Spotted Frog
Manatee
Silver Back Gorilla
Bat
Purple Monster (EStore)
Cardinal
Chipmunk
Clown Fish
Porcupine
Humming Bird
Chickadee
Orca Whale
Camel
Bottlenose Dolfin
White Terrier
Buffalo
Sheep
Blue Trigger Fish

Sorry if it's so many to look though but I have a lot of them! I lost count at 70!

Rules:

1. The FIRST person to post the answer gets the point.

2. No yelling or being mean to other people.

3. Have fun!

4. You have to tell the song name AND the singer/singers

Every time someone gets one right I will give them a point.

As soon as someone gets it correct, I will post another one AFTER the last post, not update the first one.

bertiebunny 4
pupso98 2
~Kate~ 8
pigman626 2
jenniferjwva 1
frenchfries7 4
Bear10176 1
chocolab23 1
jonalicious916 2

Here is the first song:

(Hint: It's part of the CHORUS)

So much for you!~

Good Luck!

UPDATE:

From now on you will get one point for the singer if it's right and one point for the song name if it's right. If there is more than one person who sang the song before, and if one person gets it first correctly and the other person gets it with another correct person, the first person gets two points and the second person gets one for the other singer. (because the title was already there) Also, from now on, YOU cold be the one posting the song lyrics. Find out how on page 6 posts 51 and 52. (Ignore the riddle part, i's from another thread.)

Last edited by yeahdudes; 11-27-2008 at 01:08 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
yeahdudes is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2008, 03:57 PM   #2
bertiebunny

Default Re: Guess those lyrics!

So much for you by Ashley Tisdale.

---------- bertiebunny added 13 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

Can u post another 1?

Last edited by bertiebunny; 11-09-2008 at 03:57 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-09-2008, 04:16 PM   #3

yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!

Correct! Here is the next one:

~All the girls in the club got there eyes on me. I can tell by the look that they want to be.
Be hot, hot, hot like that. But it's not, not, no it's not like that.~
Old 11-09-2008, 04:22 PM   #4
bertiebunny

Just Like That Ashley Tisdale

---------- bertiebunny added 0 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

I think that's what it's called.

Last edited by bertiebunny; 11-09-2008 at 04:22 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-09-2008, 04:23 PM   #5

Good Job! I will post the next one soon. I'm getting off for a little while.

Last edited by yeahdudes; 11-09-2008 at 04:33 PM..
Old 11-09-2008, 06:10 PM   #6
I dance with my

pupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of light

BLAH! I want the next one!

---------- pupso98 added 72 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

ANY MORE!?!?!?!?!

Last edited by pupso98; 11-09-2008 at 06:10 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
pupso98 is offline Female
Old 11-09-2008, 06:18 PM   #7

OK. This one a bunch of people have sang so just post the name and one of the people who sang it.

(Hint: This is the CHORUS)

~I feel Connected (Connected) Protected (Protected) It's like you're sitting right, with me all the time. You hear me (You hear me) You're near me (You're near me) and everything else is gonna be alright. 'Cause nuthin can break this, nuthin can break this, nuthin can break this tie, Connected. Oh, Connected inside.~
Old 11-11-2008, 03:07 PM   #8
I dance with my

pupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of light

From the movie Barbie and the Diamond Castle "Connected"? I think Barbie and her brunette friend sing it...

Last edited by pupso98; 11-11-2008 at 03:17 PM..
pupso98 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2008, 06:17 PM   #9
iluvanimals1996

~Kate~ is on a distinguished road

Sara Paxton - Connected
~Kate~ is offline Female
Old 11-13-2008, 07:22 AM   #10

You're both right, but I'm sorry Kate pupso got a correct answer first. I have to go I'll post the other one later I'm getting off for now. P.S. Sorry I took so long to answer.

Last edited by yeahdudes; 11-18-2008 at 08:22 PM..
Closed