Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Members - Food (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/members-food-150/)
-   -   Guess only 1 of my pets names and WIN their PSF!!! Hints included!!!!! This is such an easy contest!!!!! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/members-food-150/guess-only-1-my-pets-names-337260/)

pizza289607-06-2008 12:39 PM

Guess only 1 of my pets names and WIN their PSF!!! Hints included!!!!! This is such an easy contest!!!!!

Hey peoples! This contest is mainly for the girls at the Girls Club, but anyone can enter this contest!!! All u have to do is tell me your WW username and then tell me one of my pets name and u will win their PSF!!! If one of their names is allready said, please do not copy it. thats cheeting. I have 23 webbies so there is a chance you will guess one!:w: This contest goes from today and ends one july 11th 2008. Follow the rules like you do for every contest. And have fun!!!;)

p.s ONE GUESS PER PERSONE PLEASE!

Here are a few of my webkinz and some hints on guessing their names. Hints:
:coll:Rymes with what dog type he is:
:pdl:Something you can put in your hair:
:frog:This fellow (BOY) has a twin sister. His name has somthing to do with a fairy tale!!!

:mouse:Her name is a type of food she likes to munch on. (Being spacific about the TYPE of food helps!)

Okay...thats it for the hints...it is now time to guess!!! Have fun!!!

PolkaDotSmiles07-06-2008 01:25 PM

Re: Guess 1 out of 23 of my pets names and win their PSF!!!

:coll:Rymes with what dog type he is: Pollie, Dollie or Lollie
:pdl:Something you can put in your hair: Ribbon or Bow
:frog:This fellow (BOY) has a twin sister. His name has somthing to do with a fairy tale!!!: Hansel
:ga:This horses' name is a type of windy wheather!:Storn, Lightning, Thunder, Tornado, or Cloud
:bokbok:"_ _ _ _ _ side up!!"BTW...talkin' about eggs... : Sunny
:mouse:Her name is a type of food she likes to munch on. (Being spacific about the TYPE of food helps!): Cheese, Cheddar, or Cheddar Cheese

pizza289607-06-2008 01:28 PM

Re: Guess only 1 of my pets names and WIN their PSF!!! Hints included!!!!! This is such an easy contest!!!!!

polka dot smiles......... the grey arabian's name: Srorm and the Chicken's name: Sunny is correct!!! PM me your username and I will send you two PSF foods!!!

cheekyluver12307-06-2008 01:28 PM

Re: Guess only 1 of my pets names and WIN their PSF!!! Hints included!!!!! This is such an easy contest!!!!!

Gray Arabian: Stormy,Tornado,Hurricane

pizza289607-06-2008 01:29 PM

p.s 4 everyone else...please do not try to guess my chicken's name and my grey arabian's name. it has already been guessed correctly!

---------- pizza2896 added 0 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

sorry cheekyluver123, that is not correct.

cjjperk07-06-2008 01:39 PM

collie is propably wally
the poodle could be braidy
the frog is Jack
and the mouse is cheesy, cheesers, motzarella, ricotta, swiss, swissy (or swissers), the possibilities are endless:wallbash:

---------- cjjperk added 1 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by pizza2896 (Post 8771901)
p.s 4 everyone else...please do not try to guess my chicken's name and my grey arabian's name. it has already been guessed correctly!

---------- pizza2896 added 0 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

sorry cheekyluver123, that is not correct.

What isn't correct?

lildebdoodle07-06-2008 01:42 PM

Here are a few of my webkinz and some hints on guessing their names. Hints:
:coll:Rymes with what dog type he is: Molly
:pdl:Something you can put in your hair: Curls
:frog:This fellow (BOY) has a twin sister. His name has somthing to do with a fairy tale!!!Jack

:mouse:Her name is a type of food she likes to munch on. (Being spacific about the TYPE of food helps!) Cheesecake?

cjjperk07-06-2008 01:48 PM

never mind. The mouse could also be named bleu (cheese). Maybe crackers? They like those.

---------- cjjperk added 2 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

The poddle might be pompom.

jesslen10007-06-2008 01:49 PM

Rymes with what dog type he is: Wally
Something you can put in your hair: Barrette
This fellow (BOY) has a twin sister. His name has somthing to do with a fairy tale!!! Prince or Jack

Her name is a type of food she likes to munch on. (Being spacific about the TYPE of food helps!) Swiss, Cheddar, Bri, Mozzarella

buggirl2807-06-2008 01:49 PM

:coll:Rymes with what dog type he is: Jolly, Holly
:pdl:Something you can put in your hair: Barette, Glitter
:frog:This fellow (BOY) has a twin sister. His name has somthing to do with a fairy tale!!! Prince

:mouse:Her name is a type of food she likes to munch on. (Being spacific about the TYPE of food helps!) Parmesean