Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2008, 07:07 PM   #41
newyorkluvr
Webkinz :)

dogluvr88 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Guess my webkinz names!

chilin??????
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2008, 07:10 PM   #42
1socceremmy1

soccer_emmy is on a distinguished road

is it Chilly?
Old 01-17-2008, 07:13 PM   #43
same+ilovesoccer642
Gift Guru

mistyheart101 has a spectacular aura about

choldy, cholie
mistyheart101 is offline Female
Old 01-17-2008, 08:38 PM   #44
Call me Jai :D

Jaimala25 is on a distinguished road

mistyheart won with Chilly.

The next one is a Cheeky Monkey and his name begins with a B.

---------- Jaimala25 added 0 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

mistyheart won with Chilly.

Next one is a cheeky monkey and his name begins with a B

Last edited by Jaimala25; 01-17-2008 at 08:38 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Jaimala25 is offline Female
Old 01-18-2008, 08:50 AM   #45
Pandaroo337

roxiebox is an unknown quantity at this point

Displaying names 1 to 100 out of 323Next >>BabarTurkish A Lion. BabulHindu BacchusGreek The Roman God of wine. BaeKorean Inspiration. BaharPersian Baharak BaileyOld French A bailiff or administrative official. BainganaSwahili people are equal BairdScottish Gaelic A bard or minstrel. BairnScottish child BajnokHungarian victor BakariSwahili Promising. Bakerunknown Baxter, Baxley BalavanHindu powerful BalboLatin inarticulate BalderSwedish god of light BaldricTeutonic A bold or princely ruler. BaldwinTeutonic A brave friend or protector. BaleUgandan home of the Mutima clan BalfourScottish Gaelic From the village by the pasture. BaliHindu Mighty warrior BalintLatin strong and healthy BallardTeutonic Strong, bold. BalramHindu BalthasarGreek The Lord protects the king. One of the three wise men in the Bible. BalthazarGreek The Lord protects the king. One of the three wise men in the Bible. BalunAboriginal A river. BancroftOld English From the bean field. BandeleYoruban born away from home BaneHawaiian long-awaited child BanjoraAboriginal A Koala. BankimHindu BanningGaelic blond child Banquo From Shakespeare's play MacBeth. BansiHindu BaptistaLatin The baptised one. BarabasHebrew Barabba BarakHebrew A flash of lightning. BaranLatin form of star aldebaran BarberLatin beard BarclayOld English From the meadow of the Birch tree. BardenOld English From the valley of barley. BardoAboriginal Water. Bardolph From Shakespeare's play Merry Wives of Windsor and Henry V BardonAnglo-Saxon barley valley BaregaAboriginal The wind. BarendDutch A firm bear. BariFrench, Celtic, Welsh spear thrower, son of Harry, marksman BarlowOld English From the barley hill. BarnaAramic son of comforting BarnabasHebrew Son of a prophecy. BarnardTeutonic As brave as a bear. Barnardine From Shakespeare's play A Winter's Tale. BarnardoTeutonic Bold as a bear. BarnetOld English From the place cleared by burning. BarnettOld English noble man Barney As brave as a bear. BarnumOld English A stone house. Barny As brave as a bear. BaronOld French A nobleman. BarrettTeutonic bear-like BarryIrish Gaelic Like a spear. BarsHungarian pepper BarseEnglish fresh-water perch BartHebrew Hill, furrow. From the name Bartholomew. BarthHebrew Hill, furrow. From the name Bartholomew. BartholomewHebrew Hill, furrow. BartonOld English From the Barley fields. BaruchHebrew Blessed. BarwonAboriginal A wide river. BashirArabic A good omen. BasilGreek Like a king. BasimArabic The smiling one. Bassanio From Shakespeare's play Merchant of Venice. Bassett From Shakespeare's play King Henry VI. BastiaanGreek venerable BastianLatin A man from Sebasta. The name of a 3rd-century saint. BastienLatin A man from Sebasta. The name of a 3rd-century saint. Batesunknown BaudouinFrench A brave friend or protector. BaulEnglish snail BavolEnglish wind BaxterOld English A baker. BayVietnamese Born on a Saturday. Also a herb and a reddish-brown colour. BayanaiFilipino hero BayardOld French With reddish-brown hair. BayleyOld French A bailiff or administrative official. BazyliPolish royalty BeacanCeltic, Gaelic small, little one BeacherOld English dweller by the beech tree BeaganIrish Gaelic The little one. BeamanOld English beekeeper BeardsleyOld English beard, wood BeathanScottish Gaelic Scottish Gaelic form of Benjamin. Son of my right hand. BeattieIrish Gaelic The provider. BeauFrench Handsome or beautiful. A boy or girl's name. BeaumontOld French A beautiful hill or mountain. BeauregardOld French Beautiful, handsome. BebeFrench baby BecanIrish Gaelic A little one. BeckOld English A brook or small stream.
<< PreviousDisplaying names 100 to 199 out of 323Next >>BeckOld English A brook or small stream. BecseHungarian the kite BedeOld English A prayer. BedrichCzech A peaceful ruler. BelaHungarian The white one. A boy or girl's name. Belarius From Shakespeare's play Cymbeline. BeldonOld English beautiful pasture, child of the unspoiled glen BelenGreek an arrow BellamyOld French A handsome friend. BemNigerian peace BemusGreek platform BenHebrew Son of my right hand. BenceHungarian victor Bene****Latin Son of my right hand. BenedictLatin Son of my right hand. BenitoLatin blessed BenjaminHebrew A son of the south, or the son of the right hand. The brother of Joseph in the Bible. Benjy Son of my right hand. BennetLatin Little blessed one. BennettLatin Little blessed one. Benny Son of my right hand. BensonOld English Son of Benjamin. Son of my right hand. BentleyOld English From the bent grass clearing or meadow. BentonOld English From the bent grass farm. Benvolio From Shakespeare's play Romeo & Juliet. BerengerFrench courage of a bear BergTeutonic A mountain. Bergen The name of a Norwegian port. BergerTeutonic From the mountains. BergrenSwedish mountain stream BeriszlHungarian honor BerkTurkish solid and firm BerkeleyOld English From the Birch tree wood or meadow. BerklyOld English From the Birch tree wood or meadow. BernardTeutonic Bold as a bear. Bernardo From Shakespeare's play Hamlet. Bernie Bold as a bear. Berny Bold as a bear. Berowne From Shakespeare's play Love's Labour Lost. BerriganAboriginal Wattle. BershEnglish one year Bert Bright, nobility. BertholdTeutonic glorious ruler Bertie Bright, nobility. BertramTeutonic A bright raven. BerwynWelsh Fair-haired, or a bright friend. A boy or girl's name. BesnikAlbanian BevalEnglish like the wind BevanWelsh Son of Evan Young warrior. BeverlyOld English From the stream of the beaver. A boy or girl's name. BevisFrench After the city of Beauvais, meaning a beautiful outlook or view. Beyers BhagirathHindu BharatSanskrit Being maintained. The name of the Hindu God of fire. BhaskarHindu BhaveshHindu BhavinHindu Swedish BhavyaHindu BhimHindu BhimaSanskrit The mighty one. BhishmaHindu BhriguHindu a Prajapati BhudevHindu lord of the earth BhupenHindu BhupendraHindu BhuvanHindu BialyPolish white-haired boy BilalArabic first convert of muhammad Bill A strong and resolute protector. Billy A strong and resolute protector. BingOld English From the hollow. BinghamOld English Crib. BinyaminJewish A son of the south, or the son of the right hand. The brother of Joseph in the Bible. Biondello From Shakespeare's play Taming of the Shrew. BirchOld English At the Birch tree. BishopOld English A bishop. BitaloUganda finger-licking BjornOld Norse Like a bear. Also see Bernard. BladeOld English Glory, prosperity. BlaineIrish Gaelic Thin. A boy or girl's name. BlairScottish Gaelic From the plain or field. A boy or girl's name. BlaiseLatin One who lisps or stammers. A boy or girl's name. BlakeOld English Fair-haired. A boy or girl's name. BlakeleyOld English From the black meadow. BlaxlandOld English From the black land. BlaxtonOld English A black stone. BlazOld German unwavering protector BledigWelsh Like a wolf. BlytheOld English Joyous and cheerful. A boy or girl's name. BoOld Norse/Chinese Old Norse: A householder. Chinese: Precious. A boy or girl's name. Boa BoazHebrew Swift and strong. The husband of Ruth in the Bible. BobTeutonic Famous, bright fame. Also see Hopkin, Robert, Robertson and Robinson. BobbieTeutonic Famous, bright fame. A boy or girl's name. BobbyTeutonic Famous, bright fame. A boy or girl's name. BodHungarian branch BodenOld French herald BodoTeutonic A leader. BodorHungarian curly Bogart

---------- roxiebox added 0 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

the names are in blue srry!!

Last edited by roxiebox; 01-18-2008 at 08:50 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-18-2008, 10:09 AM   #46
same+ilovesoccer642
Gift Guru

mistyheart101 has a spectacular aura about

can i get a love puppy psf?? Thanks

Bob boy bubbly bubble gum bam bouncy
mistyheart101 is offline Female
Old 01-18-2008, 12:47 PM   #47
Pandaroo337

roxiebox is an unknown quantity at this point

hey i won with freddy can i have a love puppy or cheeky dog? thanks alot
Old 01-18-2008, 12:59 PM   #48
Sure im obssessive

jo bro romance is an unknown quantity at this point

is it bobby, brownie, bartholomew, or bob?
Old 01-18-2008, 01:22 PM   #49
cutekinz24

murray has a spectacular aura about

Bananas or Banana for the monkey
murray is offline Female
Old 01-18-2008, 02:37 PM   #50
Call me Jai :D

Jaimala25 is on a distinguished road