Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2008, 04:47 PM   #1
I♥PeteTownshend and
Webkinz :)

Sparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Exclamation Guess my Webkinz Name win a PSF of choice!!!!!

I saw some one else doing this so I thought it would be fun. Ill give you the first letter of one of my webkinz names and you have to fill in the rest. Every maybe 10 rounds (ten names) there is a chance that Ill have a bonus round to win up to 3 PSFs! All you have to do is put the following in your post.(This makes it easier to send quickly but if you foget #s 2-3 just post it or pm it to me after.)

1. The pets name.

2. Your username on WW.

3. Which PSF you would like.

Some of the names will come from my webkinz some from my friends webkinz, so I cant gaurentee that I will have the webkins PSF. And if there is one of my webkinz that is not logged on and you really want its PSF Im sorry but youll just have to wait. I will make a list of logged on and not logged on webkinz so that you know which is which. I will post updates for each list when they change, so keep watch! Here are my webbie lists

LOGGED ON :goo::pgn::rbt:

NOT LOGGED ON:easter::el1::luvfrog::tdf::turt::rdr::pig:
.................................................................................................... .................................
Alright. Heres my first one

H_ _ _ _ _
Google
Sparky1109 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2008, 04:50 PM   #2
patrick1000

pkittycat is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Guess my Webkinz Name win a PSF of choice!!!!!

Can you give us a better clue? It's hard!
pkittycat is offline Male
Old 02-22-2008, 04:54 PM   #3
shaeny
Gifted

shaenysmom will become famous soon enough

is it hamlet? psf rabbit
Old 02-22-2008, 04:57 PM   #4
I♥PeteTownshend and

Sparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Nope heres the other clues. Its more of a people name.
H_ _ _ _ D
Old 02-22-2008, 04:58 PM   #5
shaeny
Gifted

shaenysmom will become famous soon enough

is it harold?
Old 02-22-2008, 05:01 PM   #6
I♥PeteTownshend and

Yes correct!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What PSF and whats your WW username.

NEXT one

T_ _ _ _ _ _
Clydesdale
Old 02-22-2008, 05:06 PM   #7
threegirls is an unknown quantity at this point

another clue please

---------- threegirls added 1 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

Is it Tiffany

Last edited by threegirls; 02-22-2008 at 05:06 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-22-2008, 05:07 PM   #8
I♥PeteTownshend and

Just try to guess. If 4 people get it wrong ill post another letter.

---------- Sparky1109 added 0 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

And sorry but no it is not Tiffany

Last edited by Sparky1109; 02-22-2008 at 05:07 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-22-2008, 05:09 PM   #9
threegirls is an unknown quantity at this point

If i got it right my user name is Icecreamman987

PSF: Penguin Please

---------- threegirls added 0 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

TROOPER? MAYBE

Last edited by threegirls; 02-22-2008 at 05:09 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-22-2008, 05:11 PM   #10
I♥PeteTownshend and

Nope not trooper

PS it is not a people name
Closed