Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2008, 05:56 PM   #1
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

Arrow Guess my pets' birthdays - win their PSF and little extra something! ( 5 pets to guess! ) - ENDS IN 14 HOURS! Last chance to guess!!!

Welcome to my contest!

Guess my pets' birthdays, win their PSF and another PSF of your choice!

This contest will begin Today, August 17th.
This contest will end Sunday, August 24th, at 3pm.

Rules ( Please read very carefully before entering ) :

~You may guess each pet's birthday up to two times.
~Do not edit and change the dates you have entered, doing so will result in disqualification. I will be writing down your very first entry.
~This contest will never be ' full '. There is an unlimited amount of members aloud to participate.
~If multiple members guess the correct date for a pet, the winner will be based on who was the closest to the correct date without going over.
~If nobody guesses the correct date for a pet by the time the contest is over, the person with the closest date without going over will win the 1st place prize, the 2nd place member will be the member who was the second closest to the correct date.
~ If you are the winner, and do not respond to my PM within 48 hours, the runner-up will win 1st place.
~Please include your Webkinz Username in your entry so that I can send your gift if you are the winner ASAP.
~You are guessing my pets' virtual birthdays, not the date I adopted them.
~You do not have to guess for every pet if you do not want to.
~ If you guess twice for the same pet, please include it in the same post. Do not make another post.

Prizes:

My American Cocker Spaniel

1st place: American Cocker Spaniel PSF, and a PSF of you choice
2nd place: A PSF of your choice

My Brown Dog

1st place: Brown Dog PSF, and a PSF of your choice
2nd place: a PSF of your choice

My Elephant

1st place: Elephant PSF, and a PSF of your choice
2nd place: A PSF of your choice

My St. Bernard

1st place: St. Bernard PSF, and a PSF of your chioce

My Brown Arraibian

1st place: Brown Arraibian PSF, and a PSF of your choice

On to the contest

Guess Lindsey's Birthday!

Guess Sarah's Birthday!

Guess Nikki's Birthday!

Guess Shadow's Birthday!

Guess Sammie's Birthday!

Thanks for participating!!!!

~~Livi
Attached Images
File Type: bmpLindsey.bmp (37.7 KB, 1 views)
File Type: bmpSarah.bmp (24.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: bmpHorse.bmp (31.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: bmpShadow.bmp (28.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: bmpSammie.bmp (30.6 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by Livi; 08-24-2008 at 12:07 AM..
Livi is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2008, 05:58 PM   #2
koalababy1324
Gifted

Webkinz2012 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Guess my pets' birthdays - win their PSF and little extra something! ( 5 pets to guess! )

Sorry but i can't see any of the pictures.
Webkinz2012 is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 06:35 PM   #3
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Guess my pets' birthdays - win their PSF and little extra something! ( 5 pets to guess! )

Really?? That's odd... I can see them.
If you still wanna participate.. my American Cocker Spaniel is Lindsey, My Brown Dog is Sarah, My Brown Araibian is Nikki, my St. Bernard is Shadow, and my Elephant is Sammie.
Livi is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 06:40 PM   #4
koalababy1324
Gifted

Webkinz2012 has a spectacular aura about

yea i do. Can you try putting them in an attachement that is usally the only way i can see them. Thanks
Webkinz2012 is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 06:42 PM   #5
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Umm... I have no idea how to make it an attachment.. I'l look around and try to figure it out.
The pics are just pics of my pets.
Livi is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 06:44 PM   #6
soccerboy7
Webkinz :)

Raccoon999 will become famous soon enough

Lindsey - April - easter
Sarah - November 26
Nikki - May 6
Shadow - July 27
Sammie - December 25
Old 08-17-2008, 06:46 PM   #7
twinliz

twinliz is on a distinguished road

How do we guess them? Do u just say a month and date? I am SSSSSSOOOOO confused!
twinliz is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 06:49 PM   #8
Vegan +
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Livi
Umm... I have no idea how to make it an attachment.. I'l look around and try to figure it out.
The pics are just pics of my pets.

mmmmk I just figured it out. Is that better??

---------- Livi added 0 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by twinliz
How do we guess them? Do u just say a month and date? I am SSSSSSOOOOO confused!

yep, guess my pets birthday. The month and date.
Good luck

Last edited by Livi; 08-17-2008 at 06:49 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Livi is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 07:01 PM   #9
Call me Sara! :-)

030789 is just really nice030789 is just really nice

Lindsey- Aug 8./june 7 Sarah- sept 13/Aug 18Nikki- Dec. 21/Sept 14 Shadow- oct 1/ may 5 Sammie- april 19/ Jan 9
030789 is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 08:10 PM   #10
twinliz

twinliz is on a distinguished road

Sarahs birthday= December 12
twinliz is offline Female
Closed