Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2010, 10:01 AM   #61
texasanne
Gift Guru

TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!

Donation Award 
Default Re: Guess my 12 Green Pets' Names. Win PSF's. Picture of my Webbies!

View Post Originally Posted by woolacet
Sea Green???????????
That's a great name! But no, sorry. Please try again.

View Post Originally Posted by BlueKat567
Under The Sea?
Haha, cute name! Not correct, though. Would you like to try again?

View Post Originally Posted by AuntMary57
Thank you so much!

Topic:
Sealma...oh now if I get a seal I am so naming her Sealma...
You are very welcome! I sent 3 items and I will try to remember to send more. Do you think they would rather PSF's or Magical Forest/Zum food?

Oh and no, that's not correct either. Keep trying!
TexasAnne is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-24-2010, 10:43 AM   #62
ee bit o' Irish!
Gift Guru

amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!

Sea creature?
Sailing Seas?
Old 05-24-2010, 03:59 PM   #63
hut? Mighty Moolitia
Gifted

AuntMary57 is a forum hero
AuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum heroAuntMary57 is a forum hero

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by TexasAnne

You are very welcome! I sent 3 items and I will try to remember to send more. Do you think they would rather PSF's or Magical Forest/Zum food?

Oh and no, that's not correct either. Keep trying!
I don't know...when I was over there we had quite a few PSF traders...the more unusual ones went pretty well...and I always enjoyed getting/receiving them as "little extras".

Oh and...ChelSEA.
AuntMary57 is offline Female
Old 05-25-2010, 02:51 AM   #64
texasanne
Gift Guru

TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by amyms
Sea creature?
Sailing Seas?
View Post Originally Posted by AuntMary57
I don't know...when I was over there we had quite a few PSF traders...the more unusual ones went pretty well...and I always enjoyed getting/receiving them as "little extras".

Oh and...ChelSEA.
Both are good names, but neither are correct.

Here is the next clue. The name is one word, but it is a compund word (two words combined to form one word), like seabreeze or seafoam. The second part of the word begins with a B and it is five letters plus the 3 letters in Sea, so 8 letters in all.

Seab_ _ _ _

Good luck!
Old 05-25-2010, 05:51 AM   #65
ponddude
Webkinz :)

Kirmitlove is just really niceKirmitlove is just really nice

Seabeach?? IDK!
Kirmitlove is offline Female
Old 05-25-2010, 06:00 AM   #66
Webkinz :)

tennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talent

Is it Seabrook?
tennisstar10 is offline Female
Old 05-25-2010, 12:08 PM   #67
texasanne
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Kirmitlove
Seabeach?? IDK!
No sorry.

View Post Originally Posted by tennisstar10
Is it Seabrook?
Yes!!!! You got it! Which PSF's would you like?
Closed

Tags
kirmitlove loves this!, texasanne