Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2008, 02:22 PM   #331
Lyn16

Default Re: Guess the Answer

Right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A camel travels a certain distance each day. Strangely enough, two of its legs travel 30 miles each day and the other two legs travel nearly 31 miles. It would seem that two of the camel's legs must be one mile ahead of the other two legs, but of course this can't be true. Since the camel is normal, how is this situation possible?
Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2008, 10:33 AM   #332
hy?
Gifted

cpom defies all odds
cpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all odds

The only thing I can come up with is that the camel is travelling in a big circle.
cpom is offline Female
Old 09-03-2008, 03:51 PM   #333
Lyn16

Right!!!

A bus driver was heading down a street in Colorado. He went right past a stop sign without stopping, he turned left where there was a "no left turn" sign, and he went the wrong way on a one-way street. Then he went on the left side of the road past a cop car. Still - he didn't break any traffic laws. Why not?
Old 09-03-2008, 03:52 PM   #334
Call me Hannah
Webkinz :)

iluvwebkinz234 is a jewel in the roughiluvwebkinz234 is a jewel in the rough

he french! LOL
iluvwebkinz234 is offline Female
Old 09-03-2008, 03:55 PM   #335
Lyn16

Idk, about that. LOL. But, nope.

Keep Guessing
Old 09-03-2008, 04:06 PM   #336
ill miss you all!
Banned
andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!

it was opposite day???? idk

i stll haven't recieved my psf's......
andrewhoya is offline Male
Old 09-03-2008, 04:07 PM   #337
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

He is walking!!
lexi18216 is offline Female
Old 09-03-2008, 04:10 PM   #338
Lyn16

O! I thought I sent them. Ok, which ones did you want?

Right!!!!!

When you don't know what I am, I am something. When you know what I am, I am nothing. What Am I?
Old 09-03-2008, 04:11 PM   #339
Call me Hannah
Webkinz :)

iluvwebkinz234 is a jewel in the roughiluvwebkinz234 is a jewel in the rough

a secret??
iluvwebkinz234 is offline Female
Old 09-03-2008, 04:26 PM   #340
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

a secret? a pancake? (lol) a.................................... i got nuthin'
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Closed