Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2008, 05:26 PM   #31
Is Justin a
Webkinz :)

grundoluvir will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Grundo's Holiday Contest! One seasonal challenge/thing to do each week! join today! 2 spots left! 3 PSF's for the winner each week! Overall winner prize: 9 PSF'S!!!!

Ballerina? It has to be before Saturday.

---------- grundoluvir added 0 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by cookiecrumbs101
i have a question about the rules. if someone doesnt complete the challenge, or do it on time, are they automatically like, way having a better chance to get eliminated?cuz they wont have any work to evaluate
Actually, they will just be eliminated.

Last edited by grundoluvir; 11-26-2008 at 05:26 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
grundoluvir is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2008, 09:48 PM   #32

cookiecrumbs101 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Grundo's Holiday Contest! One seasonal challenge/thing to do each week! join today! 2 spots left! 3 PSF's for the winner each week! Overall winner prize: 9 PSF'S!!!!

okey doke, i guess, altho it will be a prob bc i can get into WW but my dock wont load, let me see if i can get a pic up of the "condition". usually once this happens, it lasts for a couple of weeks, so if it doesnt get up by decorate a webkinz room, then what do i do, cuz i cant help my glitch that comes up. will it be a special condition thing? or will i still get eliminated?

---------- cookiecrumbs101 added 10 Minutes and 51 Seconds later ----------

can there b more than one person eliminated at a time???????

Last edited by cookiecrumbs101; 11-26-2008 at 09:48 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
cookiecrumbs101 is offline Female
Old 11-27-2008, 07:42 AM   #33
Is Justin a

Well just tell me if you have a glitch and can't post, cuz then you're not eliminated.
Old 11-27-2008, 08:51 PM   #34

oh, cuz i do got a glitch, its where none of my items show up anywhere, and i cant buy any new items either
Old 11-27-2008, 09:03 PM   #35

cheesecakie101 has disabled reputation

is ther a new challenge or something?
cheesecakie101 is offline Female
Old 11-27-2008, 09:33 PM   #36
Don't mess with us

oon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to all

Pet name: Natasha
Pet gender: Girl
Pet type: Natasha
WW username: oon24
Why you want to enter:
oon23 is offline Female
Old 11-27-2008, 09:59 PM   #37

here is my "condition"

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 11-30-2008, 07:39 PM   #38
Is Justin a

Default Re: Grundo's Holiday Contest! One seasonal challenge/thing to do each week! join today! 1 spots left! 3 PSF's for the winner each week! Overall winner prize: 9 PSF'S!!!!

Okay, i will give everyone who hasn't posted one more day to post or the might be disqualified!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-30-2008, 08:08 PM   #39

Default Re: Grundo's Holiday Contest! One seasonal challenge/thing to do each week! join today! 1 spots left! 3 PSF's for the winner each week! Overall winner prize: 9 PSF'S!!!!

OKEY YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i finally can get into WW!!!!!!!!! at least for today!!!!!!!
Old 12-01-2008, 05:50 PM   #40
Is Justin a

I will move to the next challenge TOMORROW!
Closed