Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2007, 07:02 AM   #41
You can call me Meg
Gift Guru

147<3 is a name known to all147<3 is a name known to all147<3 is a name known to all

Default Re: Got a joke, click here!!!!

i have another

ok so there were 3 dauthers and the 1st one went up and asked her dad why he named her rose and the dad said because when u were a baby a rose pedtal fell on your head so the 2cd daughter came and asked her father y he named her daisey and the father said because when u were a baby a daisey pedtal fell on your head when u were a baby so the 3rd daughter came up and said blah blah blah bah........and the dad said whats that cinderblock?

lol HA HA HAAAAAA
147<3 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-04-2007, 06:44 PM   #42
Just look above
Gifted

soccerplayer00 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by 147<3
i have another

ok so there were 3 dauthers and the 1st one went up and asked her dad why he named her rose and the dad said because when u were a baby a rose pedtal fell on your head so the 2cd daughter came and asked her father y he named her daisey and the father said because when u were a baby a daisey pedtal fell on your head when u were a baby so the 3rd daughter came up and said blah blah blah bah........and the dad said whats that cinderblock?

lol HA HA HAAAAAA
i don't get it....??????????????????
Old 11-04-2007, 07:41 PM   #43
Pugsymugsy222
Gifted

Pugsymugsy222 is a name known to allPugsymugsy222 is a name known to allPugsymugsy222 is a name known to allPugsymugsy222 is a name known to all

I'm looking over the enteries NO MORE ENTERIES AS OF ............................... NOW!!!!! The winner will be announced shortly!

---------- Pugsymugsy222 added 5 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

The winner is dogs_rock!!! With her histarical dumb blonde joke! Congrats to everyone on the awesome enteries!

Last edited by Pugsymugsy222; 11-04-2007 at 07:41 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Pugsymugsy222 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2007, 04:49 PM   #44
Webkinz :)
taralili is an unknown quantity at this point

Connie1234 made me laugh so hard!!!! you all rock if you entered this contest

---------- taralili added 10 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

Skittlebug, That Was Hilarious With The Blonde And Her Car!!!

Last edited by taralili; 11-13-2007 at 04:49 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-13-2007, 04:55 PM   #45
AngelMonkey4207
Gift Guru

Nicole333 will become famous soon enough

hey i find that dumb blonde joke insulting cuz im a blonde and i dont believe people should be teased bcuz of something they are born with!!!! we cant help it and and not all blondes are dumb and neither am i!! dogz_rock should not have won!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Nicole333; 11-13-2007 at 04:59 PM..
Old 11-13-2007, 07:31 PM   #46
Pugsymugsy222
Gifted

Pugsymugsy222 is a name known to allPugsymugsy222 is a name known to allPugsymugsy222 is a name known to allPugsymugsy222 is a name known to all

Hey, it does sound kinda insulting but really. I mean it is just for fun and jokes. I understand how this could seem affending and how this could hurt your feelings but really. Some people make it seem like its the end of thew world. Now please lets not make this a huge fight. it is over ok. Don't take irt so personally!
Old 11-14-2007, 04:00 PM   #47
AngelMonkey4207
Gift Guru

Nicole333 will become famous soon enough

i still hate dumb blonde jokes..........
Old 11-14-2007, 04:13 PM   #48
dadora1
Webkinz :)

dadora1 has a spectacular aura about

whats black white green black white?
two skunks fighting over a pickle
dadora1 is offline Female
Old 11-14-2007, 08:49 PM   #49
Pugsymugsy222
Gifted

Sorry if you feel affended Nicole333
Closed